Hello IOTA Forum

IOTA Balance Finder Tool

https://forum.helloiota.com/Topic802.aspx

By Winston - 5 Nov 2017

https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance-Finder#how-to-use

Rajiv made this tool to help people find their balances more easily. Simply follow the readme instructions on the github to recover your IOTA.
By 1machec - 16 Nov 2017

Winston - 5 Nov 2017

Rajiv made this tool to help people find their balances more easily. Simply follow the readme instructions on the github to recover your IOTA.

HI Winston, When I moved my IOTA from Bitfinex it seems the Passphrase I used was only 80 characters. I DID DO A SCREENSHOT OF THE TRANSACTION FROM BITFINEX SO I THINK I HAVE THE ADDRESS. When I first opened my wallet the full balance was there (6,077 IOTA). Then I closed the wallet and have never seen it again. I feel like I tried all the options I've been reading about and have put many hours into it to no avail. When I tried Rajiv' method it said:" bad passphrase only 80 characters" . Any ideas? I know you guys must be swamped so thanking you in advance.

Matthew
By Winston - 17 Nov 2017

1machec - 16 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017

HI Winston, When I moved my IOTA from Bitfinex it seems the Passphrase I used was only 80 characters. I DID DO A SCREENSHOT OF THE TRANSACTION FROM BITFINEX SO I THINK I HAVE THE ADDRESS. When I first opened my wallet the full balance was there (6,077 IOTA). Then I closed the wallet and have never seen it again. I feel like I tried all the options I've been reading about and have put many hours into it to no avail. When I tried Rajiv' method it said:" bad passphrase only 80 characters" . Any ideas? I know you guys must be swamped so thanking you in advance.

Matthew

Try using Rajiv's tool again, but this time input the number "9" at the very end of your seed. That should coax it into working.
By le_yass - 17 Nov 2017

Hi @rajivshah,

First of all, thanks a lot for your tool. Greatly appreciate, I'm trying to get a CURL_UNUSED or CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED on the seed I've entered as my old seed in the reclaim tool, however your tool has been checking from than 700 adresses now and it cannot find anything while I do see my transactions on iotasear.ch for my old adresses (here and here) however my last transactions are really old, more than 156 days. My old adresses can also be found in custody here: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

How many adresses should I be checking before getting the CURL_UNUSED or CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED?

Thanks a lot,

Yacine
By 1machec - 17 Nov 2017

1machec - 16 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017

Matthew

Winston, Thanks very much, I'll give it a shot and let you know.
By Winston - 17 Nov 2017

le_yass - 17 Nov 2017
Hi @rajivshah,

First of all, thanks a lot for your tool. Greatly appreciate, I'm trying to get a CURL_UNUSED or CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED on the seed I've entered as my old seed in the reclaim tool, however your tool has been checking from than 700 adresses now and it cannot find anything while I do see my transactions on iotasear.ch for my old adresses (here and here) however my last transactions are really old, more than 156 days. My old adresses can also be found in custody here: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

How many adresses should I be checking before getting the CURL_UNUSED or CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED?

Thanks a lot,

Yacine

@le_yass Make sure that you're typing your seed in correctly. If it's not finding the proper address in the snapshot, you don't have the seed that corresponds to that address
By le_yass - 17 Nov 2017

Winston - 17 Nov 2017
le_yass - 17 Nov 2017
Hi @rajivshah,

Thanks a lot,

Yacine

@le_yass Make sure that you're typing your seed in correctly. If it's not finding the proper address in the snapshot, you don't have the seed that corresponds to that address

@Winston: Thank you much for your answer. I'm pretty sure I'm entering the right seed... I sent it to myself through e-mail back in the days and I just copy-pasted it. Shall I enter the old seed or the new seed in the NodeJS script?
By Winston - 17 Nov 2017

le_yass - 17 Nov 2017
Winston - 17 Nov 2017
le_yass - 17 Nov 2017
Hi @rajivshah,

Thanks a lot,

Yacine

@Winston: Thank you much for your answer. I'm pretty sure I'm entering the right seed... I sent it to myself through e-mail back in the days and I just copy-pasted it. Shall I enter the old seed or the new seed in the NodeJS script?

@le_yass Try manually typing the seed. Copy and pasting seeds has been known to lead to lots of issues with special characters being accidentally pasted in. You can avoid this by typing it out
By brownie-21 - 17 Nov 2017

Can someone explain to me where I should be typing the commands as per the balance finder instructions? Where/what is the terminal or powershell?

I can see my balance on the address when I look at the explorer but I cant get the new hot wallet to find it. I have looked on the page listing all of the addresses that were moved and my address does not show up.
By brownie-21 - 17 Nov 2017

So i worked out i should be typing it into node but i get the following error after putting in my github credentials:

remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance_finder/' not found
By rajivshah - 17 Nov 2017

Hi @le_yass,
The reason why you're not getting CURL_UNUSED is because since you didn't transition, your addresses were generated with a different algorithm. This is stated in the readme that if you did not transition the tool will not be able to search for your addresses as the current API uses a different algorithm. I can see if I can get a version of the API that generates addresses for pre-transition seeds. However at this time you will have to reclaim as you didn't transition.
By rajivshah - 17 Nov 2017

brownie-21 - 17 Nov 2017
So i worked out i should be typing it into node but i get the following error after putting in my github credentials:

fatal: repository 'https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance_finder/' not found

Try https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance-Finder/ . It's a dash instead of an underscore
By le_yass - 19 Nov 2017

Rajiv Shah - 17 Nov 2017
Hi @le_yass,
The reason why you're not getting CURL_UNUSED is because since you didn't transition, your addresses were generated with a different algorithm. This is stated in the readme that if you did not transition the tool will not be able to search for your addresses as the current API uses a different algorithm. I can see if I can get a version of the API that generates addresses for pre-transition seeds. However at this time you will have to reclaim as you didn't transition.

Thanks @rajivshah for the explanation. I get it. I thought the 
transition mentioned in the readme was referring to whether or not I linked my old seed with a new seed using the reclaim tool, which I did. I guess I just have to wait & see & cross my fingers until the IOTA Foundation release my tokens.
Thanks again (and @Winston) for your help!

Cheers,

Yacine
By 1machec - 19 Nov 2017

Winston - 17 Nov 2017
1machec - 16 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017

Matthew

Try using Rajiv's tool again, but this time input the number "9" at the very end of your seed. That should coax it into working.

HI Winston, no luck yet. Do I enter no 9 until last or is the 9 at the end in addition to the other? Thank yo
By Winston - 19 Nov 2017

1machec - 19 Nov 2017
Winston - 17 Nov 2017
1machec - 16 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017

Matthew

HI Winston, no luck yet. Do I enter no 9 until last or is the 9 at the end in addition to the other? Thank yo

@1machec Enter the number 9 to fill out your seed until it reaches the required 81 character length.

For example, if your seed was 8 characters long: ABCDEFGH
But you needed to fill out a 10 character long seed, you would add the number 9 until the seed was 10 characters long:
ABCDEFGH99

Apply this same principle to your seed.
By 1machec - 19 Nov 2017

Winston - 19 Nov 2017
1machec - 19 Nov 2017
Winston - 17 Nov 2017
1machec - 16 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017

Matthew

@1machec Enter the number 9 to fill out your seed until it reaches the required 81 character length.

For example, if your seed was 8 characters long: ABCDEFGH
But you needed to fill out a 10 character long seed, you would add the number 9 until the seed was 10 characters long:
ABCDEFGH99

Apply this same principle to your seed.
Will do thank you
By 1machec - 20 Nov 2017

Hi Winston, still no luck. Just to make sure.
'Run the following commands in Terminal or PowerShell:
Is this the Node.js command prompt field?
Its still telling me my seed is not 81 characters
This is the seed I'm entering into the IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.4 - IRI 1.4.1.2
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew
By Winston - 20 Nov 2017

1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

@1machec I'm not sure then. If the balance finder tool is being this uncooperative for you, I would recommend just manually generating addresses with the wallet, and then comparing each address to the snapshot.

Note that if you've already generated a bunch of addresses and your balance hasn't come back, that means that you'll just need to do the reclaim process anyway. There's really no point in doing this balance finder tool or even manually checking addresses in the snapshot since you know you'll be reclaiming regardless.

So my best advice is to just complete both phases of the reclaim and then wait for the IOTA Foundation to start processing claims
By 1machec - 20 Nov 2017

Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

@1machec I'm not sure then. If the balance finder tool is being this uncooperative for you, I would recommend just manually generating addresses with the wallet, and then comparing each address to the snapshot.

Note that if you've already generated a bunch of addresses and your balance hasn't come back, that means that you'll just need to do the reclaim process anyway. There's really no point in doing this balance finder tool or even manually checking addresses in the snapshot since you know you'll be reclaiming regardless.

So my best advice is to just complete both phases of the reclaim and then wait for the IOTA Foundation to start processing claims

Ok, Thanks Winston
By 1machec - 20 Nov 2017

Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Winston, when using the reclaim tool I see this:
"Proof transaction is pending"
Do I keep clicking the REATTACH button until the Yellow ' Proof transaction is pending" turns to confirmed?

Thank you
By 1machec - 20 Nov 2017

Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

It just confirmed! Thank you!
By Winston - 20 Nov 2017

1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Winston, when using the reclaim tool I see this:
"Proof transaction is pending"
Do I keep clicking the REATTACH button until the Yellow ' Proof transaction is pending" turns to confirmed?

Thank you

@1machec Yep. You'll need to continue hitting that reattach button until the pending turns to confirmed
By 1machec - 28 Nov 2017

Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Hi Winston, when will IOTA start processing claims? Just curious because its a lot of IOTA. Thank yo
By Winston - 28 Nov 2017

1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Hi Winston, when will IOTA start processing claims? Just curious because its a lot of IOTA. Thank yo

@1machec They just posted an announcement that said they're close to processing them. You can follow developments in this thread:
By 1machec - 28 Nov 2017

Thank you!
By MrCrown - 5 Dec 2017

I have used the balance finder tool but it keeps saying checking for new adress and it wont stop.

The instructions says "Please note that this tool will not work if you did not transition."

What does that mean?
By Taylor Allen - 5 Dec 2017

MrCrown - 5 Dec 2017
I have used the balance finder tool but it keeps saying checking for new adress and it wont stop.

The instructions says "Please note that this tool will not work if you did not transition."

What does that mean?

@MrCrown
This tool only search for addresses generated until 23 Oct.
The addresses generated after that won´t be found with this tool.
By mm1alf - 7 Dec 2017

Winston - 5 Nov 2017

Am I to understand that I have to download the following programs in order to use this balance finder tool? 1) git-scm.com & 2) nodejs.org??Then start to go down the list of site codes that are below either one of these two programs?
By mm1alf - 7 Dec 2017

Rajiv Shah - 17 Nov 2017
brownie-21 - 17 Nov 2017

Try https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance-Finder/ . It's a dash instead of an underscore

I went to this website and couldn't figure out which way to go with it. It directs you to two other websites. Do you have to download these or work with all the long codes just beneath them of what. It's not as clean cut as it sounds people.?
By Winston - 7 Dec 2017

You'd want to download the program and use it. There should be instructions in Rajiv's original post in this thread. Hopefully someone can help you out if you're struggling on a specific step.
By johnprime - 8 Dec 2017

Is this tool always going to be accurate? For example I have a seed belonging to a wallet back from June. This was before the CURL transition. Wouldn't this mean my seed would previously generate different addresses?
I added logging to this tool and noticed the addresses it generates are the same as the ones my current wallet generates, meaning it's checking addresses using the current hashing technique. For addresses in CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED wouldn't it need to generate addresses using the old hashing technique to see if it's in the list?

Or am I missing something?

Just a noob here who's been out of the loop for 5 months and trying to recover my sweet, sweet IOTA
By nashos - 8 Dec 2017

Hello!
I use the IOTA balance finder tool and I have this result after multiple interactions....

Got a hit! DDFGIEEFERPJPUDARLIARBYTELVKUQWG9NJLQKOQBRIEC9PFZ9WXMQVWZYESTMWRYRARHB9RTTXYGCXZB has a balance of 0.000001 Mi. The balance is currently in the address.

But in thetangle explorer i have 18300 iotas in the balance.

Which balance is correct? I earned iotas on mineiota.com.... is this an reliable website?

Please can you help me @Winston?
By Winston - 8 Dec 2017

johnprime - 8 Dec 2017
Is this tool always going to be accurate? For example I have a seed belonging to a wallet back from June. This was before the CURL transition. Wouldn't this mean my seed would previously generate different addresses?
I added logging to this tool and noticed the addresses it generates are the same as the ones my current wallet generates, meaning it's checking addresses using the current hashing technique. For addresses in CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED wouldn't it need to generate addresses using the old hashing technique to see if it's in the list?

Just a noob here who's been out of the loop for 5 months and trying to recover my sweet, sweet IOTA

@johnprime Rajiv would be able to answer that better than I can. I would recommend just completing the reclaim process though. If you haven't touched the wallet in that long, the Foundation almost certainly holds your balance at this point anyway. Thanks for posting
By Winston - 8 Dec 2017

nashos - 8 Dec 2017
Hello!
I use the IOTA balance finder tool and I have this result after multiple interactions....

Got a hit! DDFGIEEFERPJPUDARLIARBYTELVKUQWG9NJLQKOQBRIEC9PFZ9WXMQVWZYESTMWRYRARHB9RTTXYGCXZB has a balance of 0.000001 Mi. The balance is currently in the address.

But in thetangle explorer i have 18300 iotas in the balance.

Which balance is correct? I earned iotas on mineiota.com.... is this an reliable website?

Please can you help me @Winston?

@nashos This Balance Finder Tool is only used for finding your old balance from the previous snapshot. If you've had incoming transactions since the snapshot, then the tangle explorer reflects your correct balance
By johnprime - 8 Dec 2017

johnprime - 8 Dec 2017

Alright, so apparently it's pretty well documented that this tool only works for already transitioned accounts.
I spent my morning looking into how to find my balances from my pre-transitioned seed and wanted to share with you guys how I did it:

Download this really old address generator:
https://github.com/domschiener/iota-address-generator
Unzip it and open up index.html in your browser.
Enter your seed and click save.
Select Security Level "2" (this is what it was for me).
Starting from key index 0, generate an address. search for the first half (not the whole thing) of this address in snapshot_september.txt and snapshot_october.txt. Note any hits.
Then try key 1, 2, etc, increasing by 1 each time until you feel you've checked all your old addresses.
I used this method just now to find 4 "curl_not_transitioned" addresses.

Hope this helps someone!.

By BBN - 9 Dec 2017

Hello, 
I'm trying to use Rajiv's tool, but I got this message and v´canot proceed: 
$ npm install
bash: npm: command not found

Can anybidy help me?
Thanks
By rajivshah - 9 Dec 2017

BBN - 9 Dec 2017
Hello, 
I'm trying to use Rajiv's tool, but I got this message and v´canot proceed: 
$ npm install
bash: npm: command not found

Can anybidy help me?
Thanks

It looks NodeJS can't be found. You can close the terminal window, open a new one, run 
cd balance-finder
and then try npm install again. If that doesn't work, NodeJS wasn't installed correctly
By BBN - 9 Dec 2017

Hello Rajiv, 
this worked out, but the tool keeps showing "searching for new addresses" and nothing else happens...

Best Regards,
BBN
By Winston - 9 Dec 2017

@BBN Press the button that stops the search process. I think it's in the readme. 'i' maybe
By BBN - 9 Dec 2017

I did this ... and what can I do next?
By Winston - 9 Dec 2017

The tool should tell you what it found.
By johnprime - 9 Dec 2017

johnprime - 8 Dec 2017
johnprime - 8 Dec 2017

Alright, so apparently it's pretty well documented that this tool only works for already transitioned accounts.
I spent my morning looking into how to find my balances from my pre-transitioned seed and wanted to share with you guys how I did it:

Starting from key index 0, generate an address. search for the first half (not the whole thing) of this address in snapshot_september.txt and snapshot_october.txt. Note any hits.
Then try key 1, 2, etc, increasing by 1 each time until you feel you've checked all your old addresses.

Just FYI I've automated my process.

I've imported the old address generation project as a sub_module and tweaked this tool to allow for an optional parameter "p" to be added to check pre-transitioned seeds/addresses that were generated using the old hashing method. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but it seems to work.

I've submitted a pull request to this repo, but my change can be found here: https://github.com/john--/IOTA-Balance-Finder

Of course, always be weary of unofficial code like mine, but I hope this helps someone else with an old seed like myself.

Attached is an example of running it with my seed and the "p" parameter.

By Winston - 10 Dec 2017

johnprime - 9 Dec 2017
johnprime - 8 Dec 2017
johnprime - 8 Dec 2017

I've imported the old address generation project as a sub_module and tweaked this tool to allow for an optional parameter "p" to be added to check pre-transitioned seeds/addresses that were generated using the old hashing method. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but it seems to work.

I've submitted a pull request to this repo, but my change can be found here: https://github.com/john--/IOTA-Balance-Finder

Of course, always be weary of unofficial code like mine, but I hope this helps someone else with an old seed like myself.

@johnprime Awesome work! I'll ping Rajiv with this, thanks
By BBN - 10 Dec 2017

Hi all, 

I tried everything but the tool doesn't show me any findings.

I transfered my IOTA on July 15th from bitfinex and by that time everything in the balance was ok. After that I transfered some IOTA from one wallet to a second wallet and the balance was ok.
Now the wallet doesn't show any balance, the tool doesn't show any findings. I generated 54 addresses till now, but no findings at all. 

Any ideas what else I can do?

Thanks a lot!
BBN
By johnprime - 10 Dec 2017

BBN - 10 Dec 2017
Hi all, 

I tried everything but the tool doesn't show me any findings.

I transfered my IOTA on July 15th from bitfinex and by that time everything in the balance was ok. After that I transfered some IOTA from one wallet to a second wallet and the balance was ok.
Now the wallet doesn't show any balance, the tool doesn't show any findings. I generated 54 addresses till now, but no findings at all. 

Any ideas what else I can do?

Thanks a lot!
BBN

You may have an old seed.

Can you try cloning my fork of the project instead? I reference an older project that allows to check both old and new seeds.
You can clone it with this command:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/john--/IOTA-Balance-Finder

"--recursive" is needed to download the other referenced project.
Then do the npm install as normal.
Then you can check your pre-trsnsitioned seed with:
node main.js <your seed> p
The "p" indicates to look for addresses generated from an old seed.
Let me know if you get any hits.
John

Winston - 10 Dec 2017
johnprime - 9 Dec 2017
johnprime - 8 Dec 2017
johnprime - 8 Dec 2017

@johnprime Awesome work! I'll ping Rajiv with this, thanks

Thanks! One thing I just noticed is that because I reference Dom Schiener's repo, my repo needs to be cloned with the "--recursive" flag:

git clone --recursive https://github.com/john--/IOTA-Balance-Finder

So if he does pull in my changes, we might need a tweak to the readme.
By BBN - 10 Dec 2017

Hello John,
thank you so much, your tool is a miracle!
I found my balance.
I just had a little issue with a seed that has 9999 at the end - by trying to type the seed (or to paste it) into the GIT Bash command field, the last 9 "jumps" to the first position and replaces the first character of the seed, and it is not possible to enter a "p" after the seed. By using GIT cmd the problem doesn't appear. Have you any idea why this happens?
Nevertheless, thanks again!

What happens next with the pre-transitioned seeds? How can I get my balance to be shown in the IOTA wallet again? Does it make sence to continue generating addresses, or wait for the reclaim process?

Best regards,
BBN

BBN - 10 Dec 2017
Hello John,
thank you so much, your tool is a miracle!
I found my balance.
I just had a little issue with a seed that has 9999 at the end - by trying to type the seed (or to paste it) into the GIT Bash command field, the last 9 "jumps" to the first position and replaces the first character of the seed, and it is not possible to enter a "p" after the seed. By using GIT cmd the problem doesn't appear. Have you any idea why this happens?
Nevertheless, thanks again!

What happens next with the pre-transitioned seeds? How can I get my balance to be shown in the IOTA wallet again? Does it make sence to continue generating addresses, or wait for the reclaim process?

Best regards,
BBN

Yay Smile

I think the problem you describe is likely caused by your shell interpreter (bash, git shell, etc) not handling long lines very well. Nice job on still getting it to run. Expanding your console to a larger window might help with this in the future. Or maybe preparing the entire command in a text editor first.

Regenerating addresses won't really help you. I'm going to guess the reason your address(es) were in the snapshot was  "CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED"? This would mean that they were generated using the old style of hashing. The new wallet will not generate the same addresses as before, so this does you no good.

You will need to use the Reclaim Tool. The Reclaim tool will allow the IOTA foundation return your IOTA to you. You will have to complete the reclaim process. Keep in mind with the network congestion at the moment you might have to be a little persistent to complete this process. I'm in the same boat as you and I have yet to complete Phase 2 (getting the Reveal Transaction confirmed), and I started it days ago.

Hope this helps,

John
By MrCrown - 10 Dec 2017

@Winston When do you expect the snapshot from november?

Greets
By ademirsjr - 10 Dec 2017

I was try use the tool, I found my Iotas, but when I try transfer I receive the following message:

Done, creating final transfer...
[ { address: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX',
  value: 358986300,
  tag: 'CBSNAPSHOTTRANSFER',
  obsoleteTag: 'CBSNAPSHOTTRANSFER' } ] [ { address: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX',
  balance: 358986300,
  keyIndex: 2,
  security: 2 } ] Error: Not enough balance
  at C:\Users\XXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\api\api.js:1157:37
  at makeRequest.prepareResult (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\utils\makeRequest.js:190:12)
  at exports.XMLHttpRequest.request.onreadystatechange (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\utils\makeRequest.js:62:25)
  at exports.XMLHttpRequest.dispatchEvent (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\xmlhttprequest\lib\XMLHttpRequest.js:591:25)
  at setState (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\xmlhttprequest\lib\XMLHttpRequest.js:610:14)
  at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\xmlhttprequest\lib\XMLHttpRequest.js:447:13)
  at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:164:20)
  at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1054:12)
  at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:138:11)
  at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:180:9) undefined
Sending money to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...
Error: Invalid Trytes provided
  at Object.invalidTrytes (C:\Users\XXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\errors\inputErrors.js:5:16)
  at api.attachToTangle (C:\Users\XXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\api\api.js:68:32)
  at C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\api\api.js:505:14
  at makeRequest.prepareResult (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\utils\makeRequest.js:190:12)
  at exports.XMLHttpRequest.request.onreadystatechange (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\utils\makeRequest.js:62:25)
  at exports.XMLHttpRequest.dispatchEvent (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\xmlhttprequest\lib\XMLHttpRequest.js:591:25)
  at setState (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\xmlhttprequest\lib\XMLHttpRequest.js:610:14)
  at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\balance-finder\snapshot-recovery\node_modules\xmlhttprequest\lib\XMLHttpRequest.js:447:13)
  at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:164:20)
  at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1054:12) undefined '\nSent!'

What should I do, to reclaim my IOTAS?
By nashos - 10 Dec 2017

@johnprime thanks for your tool!!! but i have the following error on linux:

$ node main.js XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX p
Address Search Type: Pre-Transitioned
Checking your balance...Press i at any time to stop...
Checking for new addresses

./pre-trans-generator/js/iota.js:1
window={};!function a(b,c,d){function e(g,h){if(!c[g]){if(!b[g]){var i="function"==typeof require&&require;if(!h&&i)return i(g,!0);if(f)return f(g,!0);var j=new Error("Cannot find module '"+g+"'");throw j.code="MODULE_NOT_FOUND",j}var k=c[g]={exports:{}};b[g][0].call(k.exports,function(a){var c=b[g][1][a];return e(c?c:a)},k,k.exports,a,b,c,d)}return c[g].exports}for(var f="function"==typeof require&&require,g=0;g<d.length;g++)e(d[g]);return e}({1:[function(a,b,c){window.IOTA=a("./lib/iota.js")},{"./lib/iota.js":10}],2:[function(a,b,c){function m(a,b){this._makeRequest=a,this.sandbox=b}var d=a("./apiCommands"),e=a("../errors/inputErrors"),f=a("../utils/inputValidator"),h=(a("../crypto/curl"),a("../crypto/converter")),i=a("../crypto/signing"),j=a("../crypto/bundle"),k=a("../utils/utils"),l=a("async");m.prototype.sendCommand=function(a,b){return this._makeRequest.send(a,b)},m.prototype.attachToTangle=function(a,b,c,g,h){if(!f.isHash(a))return h(e.invalidTrunkOrBranch(a));if(!
ReferenceError: console is not defined
  at m.getNewAddress (./pre-trans-generator/js/iota.js:1:6172)
  at process.stdin.on.check (/opt/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:124:25)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/opt/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:134:1)
  at Module._compile (module.js:413:34)
  at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:422:10)
  at Module.load (module.js:357:32)
  at Function.Module._load (module.js:314:12)
  at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:447:10)
  at startup (node.js:148:18)
  at node.js:405:3

Any idea to solve this error?

nashos - 10 Dec 2017

window={};!function a(b,c,d){function e(g,h){if(!c[g]){if(!b[g]){var i="function"==typeof require&&require;if(!h&&i)return i(g,!0);if(f)return f(g,!0);var j=new Error("Cannot find module '"+g+"'");throw j.code="MODULE_NOT_FOUND",j}var k=c[g]={exports:{}};b[g][0].call(k.exports,function(a){var c=b[g][1][a];return e(c?c:a)},k,k.exports,a,b,c,d)}return c[g].exports}for(var f="function"==typeof require&&require,g=0;g<d.length;g++)e(d[g]);return e}({1:[function(a,b,c){window.IOTA=a("./lib/iota.js")},{"./lib/iota.js":10}],2:[function(a,b,c){function m(a,b){this._makeRequest=a,this.sandbox=b}var d=a("./apiCommands"),e=a("../errors/inputErrors"),f=a("../utils/inputValidator"),h=(a("../crypto/curl"),a("../crypto/converter")),i=a("../crypto/signing"),j=a("../crypto/bundle"),k=a("../utils/utils"),l=a("async");m.prototype.sendCommand=function(a,b){return this._makeRequest.send(a,b)},m.prototype.attachToTangle=function(a,b,c,g,h){if(!f.isHash(a))return h(e.invalidTrunkOrBranch(a));if(!

Hmm. Weird that console wouldn't be defined  I'm not at home right now but I will check later.
Did the original tool run for you?
By nashos - 10 Dec 2017

johnprime - 10 Dec 2017
nashos - 10 Dec 2017

Hmm. Weird that console wouldn't be defined  I'm not at home right now but I will check later.

Yes. your tool too when it's run on "normal" mode.

nashos - 10 Dec 2017
johnprime - 10 Dec 2017
nashos - 10 Dec 2017

Hi @nashos can you try updating (git pull) or do a new clone and let me know if it works now?

Basically the old script I reference is made for the web and wasn't meant to be imported into a node.js app. Some workarounds were required. Apparently Linux required an additional one.

Thanks,
John
By nashos - 10 Dec 2017

johnprime - 10 Dec 2017
nashos - 10 Dec 2017
johnprime - 10 Dec 2017
nashos - 10 Dec 2017

Hi @nashos can you try updating (git pull) or do a new clone and let me know if it works now?

Basically the old script I reference is made for the web and wasn't meant to be imported into a node.js app. Some workarounds were required. Apparently Linux required an additional one.

Thanks,
John

Works fine!!! Thanks.

nashos - 10 Dec 2017
johnprime - 10 Dec 2017
nashos - 10 Dec 2017
johnprime - 10 Dec 2017
nashos - 10 Dec 2017

Thanks,
John

Works fine!!! Thanks.

Cool! Any luck finding any balances?

On a side note it looks like Rajiv has accepted my pull request, so my changes have been merged into his repository. This is good, so people don't have to clone mine anymore.
I will submit a new pull request with the fix for Linux. Thanks for finding this.
Thanks,
John
By Florian - 11 Dec 2017

Hello guys,
just tried the the Recovery Tool.
Unfortunalty I would not find my Balance with it.
Any Idea what the reason could be? What does this indicates?
By johnprime - 11 Dec 2017

Florian - 11 Dec 2017
Hello guys,
just tried the the Recovery Tool.
Unfortunalty I would not find my Balance with it.
Any Idea what the reason could be? What does this indicates?

When is the last time you saw your balance?

By Florian - 11 Dec 2017

Hey John,

oh man, this was a long time ago. I did the first reclaim process back in July or something. I could see my Balance under the new seed as "pending" but the transaction never got confirmed. After the snapshot the transaction disappeared and with it also my IOTA.
By johnprime - 11 Dec 2017

Florian - 11 Dec 2017
Hey John,

oh man, this was a long time ago. I did the first reclaim process back in July or something. I could see my Balance under the new seed as "pending" but the transaction never got confirmed. After the snapshot the transaction disappeared and with it also my IOTA.

Huh... interesting.

Can you try adding the parameter "p" at the end of your command? It will make the tool search your pre-transitioned addresses.
e.g.,
node main.js YOURSEEDHERE p
By manie - 11 Dec 2017

fe
Florian - 11 Dec 2017
Hey John,

I have exactly the same issue. Couple of GIOTA's somewhere in the air. Can anyone help please or we just need to wait ? It's really sad guys. I cannot imagine such situation done to investors with other well known cryptos. 
As an early investor I cannot sell my iota or anything, just wait and you've said that they did a big favour for US ? Who didn't fixed flaws and breaches in the security in the first place ? How's that even possible ?

Do you even imagine what would happen if ETH foundation done such thing ? Plenty of events etc but such basic thing as SECURED network is not provided for multi billion dollar currency. Love the concept but Foundation needs to work it out asap, otherwise people will really get mad over this.

By manie - 11 Dec 2017

I've also tried with p parameter and nothing. Two weeks already, every day.
By lxx33 - 12 Dec 2017

Hi Everybody,

Winston suggested I check my balance with the balance finder tool, but at the moment I'm not zo lucky with a result. 
I use a MacBook Pro I7 and followed the readme. 
The Balance Finder Tool is already busy for 3 days and only say "Checking for new addresses"
I'm getting more desperate by the day and hopefully I will see my IOTA's again. 

I have my seed and also my new seed I entered for the reclaiming.

Hope you have some tips for me that I can try????
By daddo_1600 - 12 Dec 2017

I get the following once i have pasted in my SEED and hit enter.

fs.js:646
return binding.open(pathModule._makeLong(path), stringToFlags(flags), mode);
      ^

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open './pre-trans-generator/js/iota.js'
  at Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:646:18)
  at Object.fs.readFileSync (fs.js:551:33)
  at getPreTransitionIota (/Users/Travis/balance-finder/main.js:8:17)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/Travis/balance-finder/main.js:24:15)
  at Module._compile (module.js:635:30)
  at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:646:10)
  at Module.load (module.js:554:32)
  at tryModuleLoad (module.js:497:12)
  at Function.Module._load (module.js:489:3)
  at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:676:10)
By choirguy112766 - 18 Dec 2017

Good day, I still show my small balance when I log on to the wallet. I also go to history, and I see my other balances, but I noticed there are 2 letters or initials next to them........does that mean that when there is a new capture all my balances will be consolidated into one ?? ( I am still using the 2.5.4 version with 14 as you requested a while back).

Thank you

Robert
By Winston - 18 Dec 2017

choirguy - 18 Dec 2017
Good day, I still show my small balance when I log on to the wallet. I also go to history, and I see my other balances, but I noticed there are 2 letters or initials next to them........does that mean that when there is a new capture all my balances will be consolidated into one ?? ( I am still using the 2.5.4 version with 14 as you requested a while back).

Thank you

Robert

@choirguy Can you copy and paste your addresses that have a balance please?
By CHRISTIANA - 18 Dec 2017

@Winston

occupy the tool, because I continue with the idea of being able to find my MIOTAS. And in the first stage, the balances that are linked to my seed, but not all, only 2/3. Then he just said all the time at every moment

Press the I key.

Then I continued with the process, I create a seed with 81 characters on this page https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdqTgEdyKVQAVnfT5iV4ULzTbkV4hhkDkMqGBuot8egfA.
, (I CHANGE SOME LETTERS) ... I continued with the procedure and it appeared:

[ { address: 'IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA',
  value: 217800000,
  obsoleteTag: 'CBSNAPSHOTTRANSFER' } ] [ { address: 'DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD',
  balance: 18000000,
  keyIndex: 1,
  security: 2 },
{ address: 'ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ',
  balance: 199800000,

then codes that have to do with my computer ... strange codes .. and then says this

Sending money to IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA...

more strange codes but without any important phrase....

By choirguy112766 - 19 Dec 2017

Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

1.      VDAAEWWAIYEUJP99PRLGXVATNQWHZCIBVZBHRNKUACYEXQGAGWMHR9BKHPZMPWVCSVTFICXNYUOZGXFTWOICTCTRLW

2.      ZKXJPSLH99LACLJMSCQSHWVOBYTVEDG9PLRYLYNGDWKOZBVVZEF9XH9Z9HTEBKKFXYONFZMJQTVTFNOUWLVNKAGZCB    

3.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     RE

4.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     WC

Per your request

By Winston - 19 Dec 2017

choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

1.      VDAAEWWAIYEUJP99PRLGXVATNQWHZCIBVZBHRNKUACYEXQGAGWMHR9BKHPZMPWVCSVTFICXNYUOZGXFTWOICTCTRLW

2.      ZKXJPSLH99LACLJMSCQSHWVOBYTVEDG9PLRYLYNGDWKOZBVVZEF9XH9Z9HTEBKKFXYONFZMJQTVTFNOUWLVNKAGZCB    

3.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     RE

4.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     WC

Per your request

@choirguy Thanks for posting those details. I manually checked for each one of those 4 addresses in the snapshot:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

and couldn't find any of them. So I'm not sure what's going on, but it must be a glitch in the balance finder tool or something. I'm not well versed in the balance finder tool, so hopefully one of the experts in here can chime in with some advice.
By richkrystal - 19 Dec 2017

Hi Can someone pls help I sent 1.5 iota to Bitfinex hours ago and it's showing as confirmed but when I try to find it using the hash it says transaction not found and it's not in Bitfinex... it was confirmed 3 hours ago.  This is the hash
UIP9QRBDWXAYYOCBPZPOFPAPMQDTRHE9ODMJIRRXFPIOSBGQKHVEPTZFNITMNXVKBBPGBEWXUCOL99999
By CHRISTIANA - 19 Dec 2017

@Winston
I occupy the tool, because I continue with the idea of being able to find my MIOTAS. And in the first stage, the balances that are linked to my seed, but not all, only 2/3. Then he just said all the time at every moment

Press the I key.

Then I continued with the process, I create a seed with 81 characters on this page https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdqTgEdyKVQAVnfT5iV4ULzTbkV4hhkDkMqGBuot8egfA.

[ { address: 'IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA',
obsoleteTag: 'CBSNAPSHOTTRANSFER' } ] [ { address: 'DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD',
{ address: 'ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ',

then codes that have to do with my computer ... strange codes .. and then says this

Sending money to IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA...

By Winston - 19 Dec 2017

CHRISTIANA - 19 Dec 2017
@Winston
I occupy the tool, because I continue with the idea of being able to find my MIOTAS. And in the first stage, the balances that are linked to my seed, but not all, only 2/3. Then he just said all the time at every moment

Press the I key.

@CHRISTIANA

DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD; 18000000; AVAILABLE
ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ; 199800000; AVAILABLE

The second and third address that you have posted both show up in the snapshot.

"Available" means that the IOTA Foundation does NOT hold your balance. You can find your balance by simply generating new addresses.

@ Winston

Do you remember my case? So they did not get stolen ?? ... since they appear in the tool when I apply my seed.

@nordland

look, so they appear

Got a hit! DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD has a balance of 18 Mi. The balance is currently in the address.
Got a hit! ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ has a balance of 199.8 Mi. The balance is currently in the address.

(BUT STILL MISSED 300 MIOTAS THAT SEND ME)

I meant @winston

Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

Per your request

@choirguy Thanks for posting those details. I manually checked for each one of those 4 addresses in the snapshot:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

and couldn't find any of them. So I'm not sure what's going on, but it must be a glitch in the balance finder tool or something. I'm not well versed in the balance finder tool, so hopefully one of the experts in here can chime in with some advice.
Perhaps it was not included in the last "Snapshot" .......I purchased all of my IOTA's in early November......each address I sent you were part of a "Hash" (4 in total) address....

I remember you said that I could just send those addresses to the exchange when I need to cash out (USD)....all of these addresses were in the wallet....

All 4 are currently in "History" with unused 18 addresses, which I will use when and if I buy more IOTA's....

Was the "Snapshot" done recently or it is going to happen this week? I read somewhere that another "Snapshot" would happen this week - is that in the process 

Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

Per your request

2.5.4 version is no longer working?........do we need to use 2.5.5. version instead?
By Winston - 19 Dec 2017

CHRISTIANA - 19 Dec 2017
@ Winston

Do you remember my case? So they did not get stolen ?? ... since they appear in the tool when I apply my seed.

@CHRISTIANA Unfortunately I can't remember everyone's cases. This is why it's easier for me to follow the situation if you post all of your details in a new thread here on the Help forum. When your information is scattered throughout this 20 page thread, I can't keep track of everything. Having said that, looking at your information, it seems as though your balance is available. We can discuss further if you post a new thread with all of the details..
Thank
By Winston - 19 Dec 2017

choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

Per your request

Perhaps it was not included in the last "Snapshot" .......I purchased all of my IOTA's in early November......each address I sent you were part of a "Hash" (4 in total) address....

I remember you said that I could just send those addresses to the exchange when I need to cash out (USD)....all of these addresses were in the wallet....

All 4 are currently in "History" with unused 18 addresses, which I will use when and if I buy more IOTA's....

Was the "Snapshot" done recently or it is going to happen this week? I read somewhere that another "Snapshot" would happen this week - is that in the process 

@choirguy You're right that those 4 addresses wouldn't appear in the snapshot. As I said in my message above, it's much easier for me to follow these situations and provide more constructive assistance if we keep all of your own details in their own thread here on the Help forum.
By Winston - 19 Dec 2017

choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
2.5.4 version is no longer working?........do we need to use 2.5.5. version instead?

@choirguy Probably so, yep.

Thank you 

Ok, I will make a full report in another thread, there is already existing, but I will continue it so that you understand what case is
@winston

Ok, I will make a full report in another thread, there is already existing, but I will continue it so that you understand what case is
@winston

I was new here....now I know .....now I will continue...

Thank you
By Andybrandy - 14 Jan 2018

Hello guys,

since I still struggle with the reclaim process (my IOTAs did not come back and I am not on the KYC list) I used the balance finder tool with "p" and I got this:

Got a hit! LCBHBIHBCZLLCUWMGXDJZML9DOSE9ZAJIE99USXISZJCLQBYVIMRPH9JVPWZCXXXXXXXXXXXX has a balance of 1821.618099 Mi which was found in the snapshot taken on October 23. The reason was CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED

That means, that my balance is still in the foundation right?

I already emailed the foundation last week. Any advices what to do now? Wait for the reply or make a new Reclaim?

Thanks a lot!
By choirguy112766 - 14 Jan 2018

Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017

Hello Winston, someone using my account......this is not me......you are the only person that has been helping me.....in fact, I said "Have a awesome weekend"so I am the right choirguy....I will need to update my account....I will let you know it is me tomorrow morning.......have a great weekend thus far.....

R.L.
By choirguy112766 - 14 Jan 2018

Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017

I updatred my account...made sure I was in there correctly......we will continue with our issue in
"HELP" section..

Thanx!

R.L.
By Winston - 14 Jan 2018

Andybrandy - 14 Jan 2018
Hello guys,

since I still struggle with the reclaim process (my IOTAs did not come back and I am not on the KYC list) I used the balance finder tool with "p" and I got this:

Got a hit! LCBHBIHBCZLLCUWMGXDJZML9DOSE9ZAJIE99USXISZJCLQBYVIMRPH9JVPWZCXXXXXXXXXXXX has a balance of 1821.618099 Mi which was found in the snapshot taken on October 23. The reason was CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED

That means, that my balance is still in the foundation right?

I already emailed the foundation last week. Any advices what to do now? Wait for the reply or make a new Reclaim?

Thanks a lot!

@Andybrandy
Hey Andy, thanks for the post. It's likely that you accidentally didn't properly complete the reclaim process - likely failing to get a confirmation on the very last step. This isn't a big deal though. You're probably going to need to re-do the reclaim process and make sure to get confirmations on those last steps. I've been recommending people in your situation wait for the next reclaim announcement from the IOTA Foundation before proceeding
By 1machec - 16 Jan 2018

1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Hi Winston, have the claims been processed? What do I look for? I haven't seen my IOTA (6400) for months. A nervous Thank you, Matthew
By EUGENIU - 16 Jan 2018

????????????. ?? ???? ???????? ??????? ??????. ??????? 
??? ?????? ????? ? ???????? ??????? ??????? ?? ??????? ? ????? Bitfinex , ???????? ?????. ? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????????. ? ?????? ?? ???. ??????? ???????????? ????? ?????? - ??????????. ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????????? ??????? ?????? 2.5.4 - IRI 1.4.1.6
By Winston - 16 Jan 2018

1machec - 16 Jan 2018
1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Hi Winston, have the claims been processed? What do I look for? I haven't seen my IOTA (6400) for months. A nervous Thank you, Matthew

@1machec
Hey Matthew, yes claims have been processed. Login to the wallet with your new seed and attach the first address to the tangle. If you're balance isn't there, then you'll want to re-do the reclaim process again. Thanks for checking in
By Winston - 16 Jan 2018

EUGENIU - 16 Jan 2018
????????????. ?? ???? ???????? ??????? ??????. ??????? 
??? ?????? ????? ? ???????? ??????? ??????? ?? ??????? ? ????? Bitfinex , ???????? ?????. ? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????????. ? ?????? ?? ???. ??????? ???????????? ????? ?????? - ??????????. ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????????? ??????? ?????? 2.5.4 - IRI 1.4.1.6

@EUGENIU 
????????? ?????, ??????? ?? ???????????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????????, ? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ???? ????? ? ??????????. ?????????? ??? ?? ????????? ? ????? ?????????? ? ??????????.

By EUGENIU - 16 Jan 2018

BMDLIOVDMU9BMEENETCRVDPCHBFFFAVQSZIUXZMRKBNIYSGKPK9P9WCBSCIBUBYCGZ9UCCDIPTBHGZPDDUT9WOVPMC
19.96 Mi
By Winston - 16 Jan 2018

EUGENIU - 16 Jan 2018
BMDLIOVDMU9BMEENETCRVDPCHBFFFAVQSZIUXZMRKBNIYSGKPK9P9WCBSCIBUBYCGZ9UCCDIPTBHGZPDDUT9WOVPMC
19.96 Mi

@EUGENIU

https://thetangle.org/address/BMDLIOVDMU9BMEENETCRVDPCHBFFFAVQSZIUXZMRKBNIYSGKPK9P9WCBSCIBUBYCGZ9UCCDIPTBHGZPDD
Balance: 19.96 Mi

Try manually typing the seed in when logging into the wallet, then generate some addresses.

Here's a full list of troubleshooting steps for your situation (balance is zero): https://forum.helloiota.com/7389/My-balance-is-wrong-An-initial-troubleshooting-guide
By EUGENIU - 17 Jan 2018

????????????. ?????????? ??? ???????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ??????? ? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???????
By EUGENIU - 17 Jan 2018

? ????? ? ???? ??????? ????? ???? ??????, ???????????? 65 ???????, ?????? 0. ?????? ?? ??????? ? ?????? ????? 19.96 MI ???. ??? ?????? ???????
By bstolman - 17 Jan 2018

When it says checking new addresses what is that indicating?
By 1machec - 18 Jan 2018

1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Greetings, is there any news regarding when IOTA will begin processing claims? Thank yo
By RedBaron - 18 Jan 2018

Hello Winston,

Thank you for your job helping people out.
I have a question too, after I Launched the reclaim process, I got a transaction ID.
When looking into IOTASear.ch, it is still unconfirmed.
When the claim will be processed, will it change to confirmed status?

Regards

By Winston - 18 Jan 2018

bstolman - 17 Jan 2018
When it says checking new addresses what is that indicating?

@bstolman
It's generating addresses in your seed going from index 0 down to 30 (I think it checks the first 30)
By Winston - 18 Jan 2018

1machec - 18 Jan 2018
1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Greetings, is there any news regarding when IOTA will begin processing claims? Thank yo

@1machec
Thanks for checking in. The Foundation has already completed processing of all reclaims that were done before December 24th, and we're still awaiting news of how they'll proceed with the next round of reclaims. You can keep up with that news via the pinned "Reclaim Status" thread in the General Discussion forum
By Winston - 18 Jan 2018

RedBaron - 18 Jan 2018
Hello Winston,

Thank you for your job helping people out.
I have a question too, after I Launched the reclaim process, I got a transaction ID.
When looking into IOTASear.ch, it is still unconfirmed.
When the claim will be processed, will it change to confirmed status?

Regards

@RedBaron
Thanks for checking in. The IOTA Foundation has yet to release any information pertaining to the next batch of reclaims, so we're still waiting for that news. The standard recommendation is to go ahead and re-do the reclaim process (taking care to make sure to get the final few steps of the process 'confirmed'), and then wait for word from the Foundation.

Follow this information via the "Reclaim Status" thread that's pinned in the General Discussion forum
By kraut - 20 Jan 2018

Hello,

on step two "npm install" comes this errors:

npm ERR! Linux 4.4.0-109-generic
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/nodejs" "/usr/bin/npm" "install"
npm ERR! node v4.2.6
npm ERR! npm v3.5.2
npm ERR! code EAI_AGAIN
npm ERR! errno EAI_AGAIN
npm ERR! syscall getaddrinfo

npm ERR! getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN registry.npmjs.org:443
By Gabo - 21 Jan 2018

Hi Winston,
My balance is still 0 as of now and I don't know how to get it back. At the end of october I used the reclaim tool, generated a new seed and the transaction hash was confirmed. When I'm searching for this transaction hash on thetangle.org it says nothing is found: 
MAGKCFMVJPZ9PTUGL9HDDMHBPNEGDZPGVREZAWNDCNNMDTKI9GXSYDJWFDKTTDBMKIKGROJ9EZXH99999

The only address I have is a very old one on which bitfinex transfered my Iota's in june. And even this address can not be found on thetangle.org: UPV/MXDZCX/VTDMUJ/CWIKWY/ESIGSI/MFODLA/JPIJTP/FXLSL9YOW/AHNQZG/CMOLRL/GXXYZY/EAUQMD/PCYCX9IYO/ZYMZZY9RL
Sending the tokens from bitfinex to my wallet was the only transaction I've done. Thus I only have this unknown address.

How can I check if the reclaim process is done? What can I do to get the balance back?

Thank you very much for your help.
By Winston - 21 Jan 2018

Gabo - 21 Jan 2018
Hi Winston,
My balance is still 0 as of now and I don't know how to get it back. At the end of october I used the reclaim tool, generated a new seed and the transaction hash was confirmed. When I'm searching for this transaction hash on thetangle.org it says nothing is found: 
MAGKCFMVJPZ9PTUGL9HDDMHBPNEGDZPGVREZAWNDCNNMDTKI9GXSYDJWFDKTTDBMKIKGROJ9EZXH99999

The only address I have is a very old one on which bitfinex transfered my Iota's in june. And even this address can not be found on thetangle.org: UPV/MXDZCX/VTDMUJ/CWIKWY/ESIGSI/MFODLA/JPIJTP/FXLSL9YOW/AHNQZG/CMOLRL/GXXYZY/EAUQMD/PCYCX9IYO/ZYMZZY9RL
Sending the tokens from bitfinex to my wallet was the only transaction I've done. Thus I only have this unknown address.

How can I check if the reclaim process is done? What can I do to get the balance back?

@Gabo
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community.

The standard advice right now is to re-do the reclaim process while taking care to get those last 2 steps of the process confirmed. After you do that, then it's just a waiting game (again) until the IOTA Foundation is able to start processing batch number two of reclaims.

It's not essential for you to figure out which exact addresses hold your balance, because that doesn't change anything in practice. You'll still need to reclaim again, so you might as well do that now
By asisam - 22 Jan 2018

https://thetangle.org/transaction/TQLUJSJBEWDAJFZOYRWJHAYYVHL9XSBVYGSNGTIGMQZIGITGAYRXTLRAYVPXYZHLWCGGCCKPRXKK99999
Hi,
my 1.0 Gi The address my IOTAs sent to: YWYYOXSTN99BUCQGXLITLSABX9QUCWSCTZEVCKSDJLTGLHZIHGPGLEVWUAQIZUUURHZFQBZJYBWDJABDCX9CG9OWNB
Help!

Transaction
TQLUJSJBEWDAJFZOYRWJHAYYVHL9XSBVYGSNGTIGMQZIGITGAYRXTLRAYVPXYZHLWCGGCCKPRXKK99999 copied
January 20, 2018 08:08:38 - 2 days and 4 hours ago
Value
1 Gi
Conversion
2.729,049 USD
Tag
B99999999999999999999999999
Confirmed
Index in bundle
0 / 8
Weight magnitude
Address
YWYYOXSTN99BUCQGXLITLSABX9QUCWSCTZEVCKSDJLTGLHZIHGPGLEVWUAQIZUUURHZFQBZJYBWDJABDCX9CG9OWNB
Bundle
NEUQN9XGBWIDWDRZFBVVWEXLHXDZJQGXLD9EJRDKTEYDLWOFOVOZUIPUTHGVCZQKF9AJAJTCDAYRSZ9LD
Nonce
YXQTLQPTUENYFLYARSUZQPJOWXZ
Signature/Message
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Parent transactions
Trunk
OJOTHLCWFOZX9BPTLEDHPEUXMTTWSFPODMODCJPGCYUMATTZEZHOXWITTNQNRWIECKWSK9PUOUUKA9999
Branch
VZGW9VWQPJLOYESUIIOVXTS9JSCSPKEKOR9UHSGUMIAKK9EQBURWFGGIVBOTLMXWVDFKLUXZGKN999999
Children transactions 5
CDRTWCPIUO9PWLTNXHYLLR9HVVQRSRLLGDOTFGTSMRQFEPEGZKOPPEXJRDESJB9DCYDDUNHLPANX99999
XLXZYZVNMVLKLPSSAEOPMBWWSCLXKT9HZLWIHMFSIIXWQJASXXB9WBOMYENPHLQYFYBXUCKRMVW9A9999
IVBQPNMFXLQLMTNMAYJOSLJFZZXOLYRBITASIZJGBZIIDBBIMHDQDIAUQW9PUWDAVVFLFIEQSISBA9999
TWTOALOBJWGGVTJCDGBDZTIJGFRLWJOYPSQXPFXNUCWL9OCYRRXSXLN9QIJUBPRZQPJUYWZGWPOGZ9999
UMMDUGUNQ9D9TS9J9MTIFURLBKSZOANRH9CMQSXVF9OSKHGKUXVLQWWKZBXXBSEXTUYJHCW9QVQJZ9999
By Gabo - 22 Jan 2018

Winston - 21 Jan 2018
Gabo - 21 Jan 2018
Hi Winston,

@Gabo

The standard advice right now is to re-do the reclaim process while taking care to get those last 2 steps of the process confirmed. After you do that, then it's just a waiting game (again) until the IOTA Foundation is able to start processing batch number two of reclaims.

It's not essential for you to figure out which exact addresses hold your balance, because that doesn't change anything in practice. You'll still need to reclaim again, so you might as well do that now

Thank you for the reply. When I reclaim again which seed do I have to use? The new one created during the first reclaim? Or the old one where the balance had appeared the last time?
By kraut - 22 Jan 2018

kraut - 20 Jan 2018
Hello,

on step two "npm install" comes this errors:

npm ERR! Linux 4.4.0-109-generic
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/nodejs" "/usr/bin/npm" "install"
npm ERR! node v4.2.6
npm ERR! npm v3.5.2
npm ERR! code EAI_AGAIN
npm ERR! errno EAI_AGAIN
npm ERR! syscall getaddrinfo

npm ERR! getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN registry.npmjs.org:443

The Finder works now. I`ve reinstalled npm and restart the system. For me worked only nodejs main.js instead of node main.js.

By Winston - 22 Jan 2018

Gabo - 22 Jan 2018
Winston - 21 Jan 2018
Gabo - 21 Jan 2018
Hi Winston,

@Gabo

Thank you for the reply. When I reclaim again which seed do I have to use? The new one created during the first reclaim? Or the old one where the balance had appeared the last time?

@Gabo
Good question. The Reclaim Tool in the wallet actually provides pretty solid on-screen instructions, so you'll be in good shape if you follow those. But the answer to your question is, "both". The Tool will want both your old seed and your new seed, but everything is well demarcated, so you'll know exactly where to put each bit of information.
By elatif - 23 Jan 2018

Hi,
what does this line means when I'm running the balance finder - -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
Thanks
By elatif - 23 Jan 2018

got it 
thanks 
By piewies - 19 Feb 2018

Hi all! I am trying to find out if I maybe used another seed when I send my 1 GIOTA to the adress

Therefor I use the recursive balance finder tool.

I did the coding as It told me but something went wrong. I think I made an error on the way but this is all Chinese to me. Hope anyone can help me out!

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\s12345> git clone --recursive https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance-Finder balance-finder
Cloning into 'balance-finder'...
remote: Counting objects: 149, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (13/13), done.
remote: Total 149 (delta 7), reused 13 (delta 5), pack-reused 131
Receiving objects: 100% (149/149), 19.63 MiB | 4.91 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (81/81), done.
Submodule 'pre-trans-generator' (https://github.com/domschiener/iota-address-generator) registered for path 'pre-trans-g
enerator'
Cloning into 'C:/Users/s12345/balance-finder/pre-trans-generator'...
remote: Counting objects: 14, done.
remote: Total 14 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 14
Submodule path 'pre-trans-generator': checked out '097e0de53e8eab426fd351f8d92a6397765f1d3e'
PS C:\Users\s12345>
PS C:\Users\s12345> cd balance-finder
PS C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder> npm install
npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.
npm WARN IOTA-Balance-Finder@1.1.0 No repository field.

added 6 packages in 1.073s
PS C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder> node main.js MYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMOLDSEED p
Address Search Type: Regular
C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:79
for (var i = 0; i < d.length; i++) {
   ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
at getNewAddressCallback (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:79:25)
at C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:184:5
at api.getNewAddress (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\api\api.js:799:16)
at check (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:179:20)
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:188:1)
at Module._compile (module.js:643:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:654:10)
at Module.load (module.js:556:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:499:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:491:3)
PS C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder>
By VALLEYBOY - 20 Feb 2018

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NEW NODES LINK (the ones in the light wallet do not work)
By piewies - 21 Feb 2018

Hi @rajivshah, First of all thank you for making this tool! On advice of @Winston I am trying to find out if I maybe used the wrong seed when I sended my 1 GIOTA to the adress

Therefor I tried using the recursive balance finder tool. I did the coding as told on the github page. But somehow I made an error. Hope you can help me with this! Underneath I pasted the coding in Powershell 

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Users\s12345> git clone --recursive https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance-Finder balance-finder
Cloning into 'balance-finder'...
remote: Counting objects: 149, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (13/13), done.
remote: Total 149 (delta 7), reused 13 (delta 5), pack-reused 131
Receiving objects: 100% (149/149), 19.63 MiB | 4.91 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (81/81), done.
Submodule 'pre-trans-generator' (https://github.com/domschiener/iota-address-generator) registered for path 'pre-trans-g
enerator'
Cloning into 'C:/Users/s12345/balance-finder/pre-trans-generator'...
remote: Counting objects: 14, done.
remote: Total 14 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 14
Submodule path 'pre-trans-generator': checked out '097e0de53e8eab426fd351f8d92a6397765f1d3e'
PS C:\Users\s12345>
PS C:\Users\s12345> cd balance-finder
PS C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder> npm install
npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.
npm WARN IOTA-Balance-Finder@1.1.0 No repository field.

added 6 packages in 1.073s
PS C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder> node main.js MYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMYOLDSEEDMOLDSEED p
Address Search Type: Regular
C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:79
 ^

at getNewAddressCallback (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:79:25)
at C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:184:5
at api.getNewAddress (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\node_modules\iota.lib.js\lib\api\api.js:799:16)
at check (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:179:20)
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder\main.js:188:1)
at Module._compile (module.js:643:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:654:10)
at Module.load (module.js:556:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:499:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:491:3)
PS C:\Users\s12345\balance-finder>
By rajivshah - 21 Feb 2018

@piewies hi! If you run
git checkout add9ae25916048785198859cbf06d559cbadcd15
and then 
npm install

node main.js SEED p

It should work. The pre-transitioned address generation is supported in a previous commit but I removed it in the latest one
By magsrevs - 27 Feb 2018

Rajiv Shah - 21 Feb 2018
@piewies hi! If you run
and then 
npm install

node main.js SEED p

It should work. The pre-transitioned address generation is supported in a previous commit but I removed it in the latest one

Hi Rajiv,

I'm trying to get the balance finder tool to work. I've tried a few versions - I need to track down an address from before October - including the checkout you recommend above, but I keep coming up against this error:

/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:51
        ^

at getNewAddressCallback (/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:51:25)
  at /Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:129:7
  at m.getNewAddress (./pre-trans-generator/js/iota.js:1:6034)
  at check (/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:124:25)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:134:1)
  at Module._compile (module.js:662:30)
  at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:673:10)
  at Module.load (module.js:575:32)
  at tryModuleLoad (module.js:515:12)
  at Function.Module._load (module.js:507:3)

Any ideas what might be causing this problem? I'm a bit stumped to be honest! Obviously "d" is undefined thus has no length, but I'm not sure what it is supposed to be... 
Thanks for your help.
By xprmnt92 - 1 Mar 2018

magsrevs - 27 Feb 2018
Rajiv Shah - 21 Feb 2018
@piewies hi! If you run
and then 
npm install

node main.js SEED p

Hi Rajiv,

I'm trying to get the balance finder tool to work. I've tried a few versions - I need to track down an address from before October - including the checkout you recommend above, but I keep coming up against this error:

^

Any ideas what might be causing this problem? I'm a bit stumped to be honest! Obviously "d" is undefined thus has no length, but I'm not sure what it is supposed to be... 
Thanks for your help.

Im waiting for the same answer bro, i got the same situation over here and i hope it would be solved soon. 
By xprmnt92 - 5 Mar 2018

xprmnt92 - 1 Mar 2018
magsrevs - 27 Feb 2018
Rajiv Shah - 21 Feb 2018
@piewies hi! If you run
and then 
npm install

node main.js SEED p

Hi Rajiv,

^

Thanks for your help.

Im waiting for the same answer bro, i got the same situation over here and i hope it would be solved soon. 

@rajivshah   @johnprime  
Please guys if you have any solution to this, i think even more people getting the same problem, we would be happy if you help us.
Thanks in advance!
By Winston - 6 Mar 2018

xprmnt92 - 5 Mar 2018
xprmnt92 - 1 Mar 2018
magsrevs - 27 Feb 2018
Rajiv Shah - 21 Feb 2018
@piewies hi! If you run
and then 
npm install

node main.js SEED p

Hi Rajiv,

^

Thanks for your help.

@rajivshah   @johnprime  
Please guys if you have any solution to this, i think even more people getting the same problem, we would be happy if you help us.
Thanks in advance!

@xprmnt92 
I pinged Rajiv on discord. Hopefully he can swing by here within the next few days.
By xprmnt92 - 15 Mar 2018

Winston - 6 Mar 2018
xprmnt92 - 5 Mar 2018
xprmnt92 - 1 Mar 2018
magsrevs - 27 Feb 2018
Rajiv Shah - 21 Feb 2018
@piewies hi! If you run
and then 
npm install

node main.js SEED p

Hi Rajiv,

^

Thanks for your help.

@rajivshah   @johnprime  
Thanks in advance!

@xprmnt92 
I pinged Rajiv on discord. Hopefully he can swing by here within the next few days.

Thanks @Winston ! I keep following!
By needhelp - 9 Apr 2018

Will it show secured balance, too?
By Winston - 10 Apr 2018

needhelp - 9 Apr 2018
Will it show secured balance, too?

@needhelp 
It'll show whatever balance is held in the address contained in the October snapshot. If you have since reclaimed the balance, that's not reflected by this tool. 
By needhelp - 10 Apr 2018

https://i.imgur.com/He3JVQh.png <it is my case
And incoming tx into this adress take place 10months ago..

By CryptoHamster - 10 Apr 2018

needhelp - 10 Apr 2018
https://i.imgur.com/He3JVQh.png <it is my case
And incoming tx into this adress take place 10months ago..

Winston, don't worry about this pic.
I got "needhelp" on Discord DM to clear up some confusion... ;-)