Hello IOTA Forum

When will IOTA be listed in other exchanges

https://forum.helloiota.com/Topic237.aspx

By Pragnyeshbiswal - 17 Oct 2017

A great project not scaling up due to lack of advertising. We understand  its in nacent stage and a long way to go.but listing in different exchanges like bittrex would add a lot of visibility.how are the plans for it?
By ylcnky - 17 Oct 2017

This is a must for IOTA. It has big potential to change the dynamics of cryptocurrency world, but lack of advertising and marketing will be barrier. Sure, team will handle these aspects soon.
By Winston - 17 Oct 2017

Pragnyeshbiswal - 17 Oct 2017
A great project not scaling up due to lack of advertising. We understand  its in nacent stage and a long way to go.but listing in different exchanges like bittrex would add a lot of visibility.how are the plans for it?

I think the IOTA team realizes that exchange exposure is a necessary step for the ultimate vision of IOTA to eventually take hold. Multiple sources have been saying that more exchanges are on the way, so I guess it's just a matter of waiting at this point. I know that's really frustrating, but lots of things are surely happening behind the scenes.
By ylcnky - 17 Oct 2017

Winston - 17 Oct 2017
Pragnyeshbiswal - 17 Oct 2017

I think the IOTA team realizes that exchange exposure is a necessary step for the ultimate vision of IOTA to eventually take hold. Multiple sources have been saying that more exchanges are on the way, so I guess it's just a matter of waiting at this point. I know that's really frustrating, but lots of things are surely happening behind the scenes.

As being a developer, I truly guess how is the kitchen of IOTA at the moment.
By mausarm - 28 Nov 2017

Does anybody know how IOTA got to bitfinex?
There will be more and more exchanges it seems.
But there is also something going on against IOTA. Crypto is war Wink