Hello IOTA Forum

Iota Balance is present but MCAP, Change, Volume is Zero

https://forum.helloiota.com/Topic19278.aspx

By RiegWol - 28 May 2019

Hallo Iota Forum,
I have a problem and I can not find the mistake. I have tried everything, but also after reinstallation and wallet reset and new Seed it still does not work.
​I have the Trinity Wallet v0.5.1 and Win10 64bit. I see in my Balance the Iotas, but not the amount of Money, MCAP, Change, Volume is is zero. I have the error since two weeks. 
​Maybe you can help me and I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks
By Winston - 29 May 2019

RiegWol - 28 May 2019
Hallo Iota Forum,
I have a problem and I can not find the mistake. I have tried everything, but also after reinstallation and wallet reset and new Seed it still does not work.
I have the Trinity Wallet v0.5.1 and Win10 64bit. I see in my Balance the Iotas, but not the amount of Money, MCAP, Change, Volume is is zero. I have the error since two weeks. 
Maybe you can help me and I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks

@RiegWol
Hey, thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.

A couple other people reported the same problem in the thread below this (https://forum.helloiota.com/19264/Trinity-Wallet-showing-0-currency-amount), so it's looking like it might be a bug in the wallet. Be sure to file an issue on the Trinity github and/or contact the Trinity team on the IOTA discord so that they can get it fixed.

By Winston - 30 May 2019

RiegWol - 28 May 2019
Hallo Iota Forum,
I have the Trinity Wallet v0.5.1 and Win10 64bit. I see in my Balance the Iotas, but not the amount of Money, MCAP, Change, Volume is is zero. I have the error since two weeks. 
Maybe you can help me and I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks

@RiegWol 
Here's an update from the Trinity team that answers your question:
"We have seen a number of user reports about two known issues in Trinity. These are:

The iota-fiat currency API we use (CryptoCompare) recently changed its format and so fiat balances are displayed incorrectly
- This has since been fixed and will be available in the next update (see #1595)
On Windows the database we use (Realm) does not initialise if the user has special characters in their OS username
- We are currently looking into a work around (see #1594)"

The newest update was released today.