Hello IOTA Forum

Trinity Wallet showing 0 currency amount

https://forum.helloiota.com/Topic19264.aspx

By ferncastro - 27 May 2019

Hi 
I have the Trinity Wallet v0.7.0 (61) on my phone.
The problem that it shows that I have some  Iota coins However, it always shows £0 or $0
Before It would show me the amount of Iota coins and the currency as well (dollar or pounds etc..)..now just 0

I have changed many nodes but didnt work..

Any clue  how fixed this problem?

Thanks,

By Winston - 28 May 2019

ferncastro - 27 May 2019
Hi 
The problem that it shows that I have some  Iota coins However, it always shows £0 or $0
Before It would show me the amount of Iota coins and the currency as well (dollar or pounds etc..)..now just 0

Thanks,

@ferncastro
Hey Fern, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

This sounds like a Trinity app specific question that might get better answers from the Trinity team itself either via a github bug report or on the IOTA discord channel.

By saccomano - 28 May 2019

ferncastro - 27 May 2019
Hi 

Thanks,

Hi, I have the exact same problem since updating the wallet and logging in to it 2 days ago. If you find a solution, please share it with me.
By Winston - 30 May 2019

@ferncastro @saccomano

Here's an update from the Trinity team that answers your question:
"We have seen a number of user reports about two known issues in Trinity. These are:

The iota-fiat currency API we use (CryptoCompare) recently changed its format and so fiat balances are displayed incorrectly
- This has since been fixed and will be available in the next update (see #1595)
On Windows the database we use (Realm) does not initialise if the user has special characters in their OS username
- We are currently looking into a work around (see #1594)"

The newest update was released today.