Hello IOTA Forum

Latest IOTA wallet version

https://forum.helloiota.com/Topic12703.aspx

By Adelek - 9 Mar 2018

Hi,

If i have an older wallet version, how do i get the latest version if i have iota's in my wallet?  Do i need to uninstall my old version, install the new version and then use the same seed to log in to the new version of the wallet?

Thank you

Adele
By Winston - 9 Mar 2018

Adelek - 9 Mar 2018
Hi,

If i have an older wallet version, how do i get the latest version if i have iota's in my wallet?  Do i need to uninstall my old version, install the new version and then use the same seed to log in to the new version of the wallet?

Thank you

Adele

@Adelek 
Thanks for the post. You can install the newest version and be good to go.

Make sure to save your seed. As long as you have your seed, the wallet and device don't matter at all - you can login to any wallet on any device in the world with your seed, and access your funds.

Good question.
By Adelek - 10 Mar 2018

Winston - 9 Mar 2018
Adelek - 9 Mar 2018
Hi,

Thank you

Adele

@Adelek 
Thanks for the post. You can install the newest version and be good to go.

Make sure to save your seed. As long as you have your seed, the wallet and device don't matter at all - you can login to any wallet on any device in the world with your seed, and access your funds.

Good question.

That is awesome!! Thanks a lot Winston!