Incorrect address length error

Author
A
posted Last Year
HELP
Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'm trying to send my iota's from my wallet to binance.  I have copied the address precisely, even typed it when it failed initially but i still get the error of "incorrect address length".  I have tried changing my node but when i do that the balance goes to 0.

Please help, how do i get pass this error

Thank you

Adele
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Adelek - 21 Jan 2018
Hi,

I'm trying to send my iota's from my wallet to binance.  I have copied the address precisely, even typed it when it failed initially but i still get the error of "incorrect address length".  I have tried changing my node but when i do that the balance goes to 0.

Thank you

Adele

@Adelek
This could be a case of the exchange not including a checksum on the end of their deposit address. I'm not sure how to resolve that situation, but you might consider sending them a support ticket?

Maybe someone else can chime in and help out
Adelek
A
Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (44 reputation)
Winston - 21 Jan 2018
Adelek - 21 Jan 2018
Hi,

Thank you

Adele

@Adelek
This could be a case of the exchange not including a checksum on the end of their deposit address. I'm not sure how to resolve that situation, but you might consider sending them a support ticket?

Maybe someone else can chime in and help out

Adelek
A
Thanks for replying!

I managed to sort it out, I've had to change the nodes a few times and eventually it took!

Thanks alot
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search