Call to action: let's catch the thief

Author
O
Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)Attached to Tangle (302 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Agree Winston, nevertheless they have to take immediate action to close that security hole, which is a black hole. This must be done now!
Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
mohammadalietebari - 21 Jan 2018
my iotas is gone
unfortunately transaction is confirmed
please help me

here is the hash

SMAQHHFMHGMGBEKREFKRCTXRYCTYMGTSWMKCYHD9VDBQKYTYSZUP9KULHDWPMNSNLIQMDSAGVCYSA9999

and i think this is the destination address:

EIFSFHQYZEVKOJZOHFZHWKE9EXMREBVVPWMCKYMLPTQLGPO9AEKSACRO9AJTBXCUYTIVZOQATXLNDGBDB

Thanks for posting! This address is empty now, but the funds went to these two and I suggest them for our list: @Winston (my last post for today). 
CE9XUYX9KSLEKFKKSMW9XRBMGLBJ9PRCMDGNV9GXZEKZQQEBJQEMXVCFTNOHZEZPSUZYUIDLTDNTDHIYAVYIRYJKPX
9SKDUHUFCIRZSMJQKLAUC9AISRJWNCYMXTUSHBBZJKMTOBDN9GQIUGDX9SCDXGB9GNSAPTRMYLNHAKURXYGFVHNVMZ

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
Thurim
T
Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)
- 100 Mi

ILFHRYIJPWQ9HGCKRAOXEECZVKBPVKXDNTCKOOO9SITAGLZR9ASDTCMV9MEO9TGTRHONKEJIWEL9GAEAWFPWAJEOQW

:-(
Nigl23
Nigl23
Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (66 reputation)

159.863635 Mi

Thief's address: IICPKFSGDXTBBGETTCIVDOOZQDVRDKYUTBEAIZBFLWKXZGIPHGMNXC9HKXU9EONFSVPMILYPVJFYHBUCWXG9UQUHUX
TxHash:HGCKKSNVIDJIDOQIHARBARJIHLZUVCVIYNLLSTNZDEJRYXMCYPBEF9D9X9IDJLVLPWTGTGFTUEOWZ9999

Thanks for trying to help
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Thank you everyone for all of the information that you've provided so far. The OP has been updated with every address that has been posted. Huge thanks to @Alexa who has done a great job of highlighting the blacklisted addresses in this thread.

Some posts in this thread have shown a concerning lack of understanding of the current situation, so let's clear up some of the misunderstanding before we go any further:

Here's one such concerning post:
"Since IOAT is no longer responding to the many loss reports I do not know if IOTA is still active, or those responsible have already settled in the Bahamas.
I do not think IOTA voluntarily admit their mistake and refund our money. Therefore, we will need legal assistance. Does anyone know a lawyer (best from Germany, because jurisdiction is probably Berlin) who can represent our interests to IOTA? Otherwise, tomorrow I will contact some to see who can best represent us."
------------------------------------
1. I am just a volunteer who spends my free time answering questions and helping out where I can.
2. Nobody presides over the IOTA protocol. It's simply open source software that's available for anyone to use.
3. The IOTA Foundation is a small software non-profit foundation. The Foundation's scope is very narrow - it only does software development and business adoption. Legal action is completely outside of this scope, and it has been clear from the very start that the Foundation itself will not be able to pursue any legal action on behalf of victims of this theft.
4. It's important to reiterate the fact that the IOTA Foundation cannot pursue legal action in this case, and that any legal recourse is wholly dependent on individuals in the community. Please consider hiring a lawyer, reporting this crime to the authorities, and even banding together to form a class action lawsuit. Lots of people have been impacted by this, and there's strength in numbers.
5. The focus need to be on helping to figure out intricacies of the legal process and tracking down more details surrounding the criminal. A few of the IOTA higher-ups can make sure to report all of the blacklilsted addresses that have been compiled, but it's up to all of us (the community) to start looking into legal action against the criminal.

I think most people understand that the IOTA Foundation is a benevolent bystander in this whole thing, but the few posts seeking retribution from the Foundation are concerning nonetheless. As frustrating as this situation is, it's definitely understandable for people to be upset and lash out at everything/everyone involved. But let's try to make sure to focus our efforts on the task at hand - that is gathering details about the criminal(s) running the scam seed generator sites and beginning the process of legal action against said criminals.
--------
This is a copy of my previous post. The last post was at the bottom of page 6, running the risk of nobody seeing it. :joy:
Savinme
S
Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)
Hello,161.5 mi from our wallet had stolen by this adress.
WVGPQSORGGDIEWORFYSTKHYGRKULRHFPEUPLTFGMMKYJJEWDESTGGBWSVPEMSYYYC9CWAMHFCHPVUAZIAHWJEKJCAW
GregPol
G
Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)Attached to Tangle (399 reputation)
Hello,
I lost 2.99Gi
first went to the following address:
BTRKYJCVBSFVMEJL9KSSJRTDQSAYCS9GJBLBKVEXWXNBFEDBEWQAITDPZCGDJQ9HHE9FDCIJNQAQB9RMWD9FK9QUMZ

Then he sent everything to this address:
GOBXTNODUGURNEESTGFVMGFBVBFGIXJLYPOUWMXTBMECORN9IHHCLVWD9UM9WYKJMB9YOFMUHZ9SJASYXNWGUPOSDD

I am happy to join the lawsuit.
faeze
f
Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)
HI
My 140 IOTA is stolen.
what should I do ?
You must support us.
Please help ...
GeNiUs76
G
Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)
Hi there.

From my Light Wallet the balance of 1 Gi were stolen. I dont get this Light Wallet at all.....sometimes I´ve got 11 transfers, then 7, then 5....right now there are 5 transactions, 3 ingoing from me, 2 outgoing that I didnt start at all!  
Here are the outgoing ones:

ARRHJ9V9ISMVZMTXCOBRKUEJZEIVRIZ9CWAR9TVROC9HRGLIQXWGEFSHDPTTPHGNDDPUATNIEAYLTSQACPHJFBHQTC     (pending)
LBHUVFYUJWXOYQEGLYAQPJYLNJAFKYINHBACITQVTNTAYHFLEQTBDWUDHSCLVPO9LARHBPN9FFNKHQPXWOBXEFVRRA  (pending)

My address is: VPRWNGDEMJIPOVIRXUZHRILPTPCBGNWPVLPMLCCYHGCZRVYMXDPOCYREQDSVJP9JRVOBSPAXLXRDRAQQBPPPQFACKW

Kaiblade
K
Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (11 reputation)
My stolen 111 Mi was sent to this address:
9OEXHTYHPEVBDTPBUZILWEUPIXIUIXKQRYNECJKBJFLAIDRWZNVQRBICQTVTVROUDEQQFQOVQMSUZUIPX

Here is the transaction hash:
ZQVDXKTXSMXOSYP9ZQRJKWAWYCZJYORWHYUQPJADFFPRDO9BFUEKKOCAONRGKMVXPH9EEBZEUEIJ99999

Thank you
moonpie
m
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
I lost 973,972033 Mi to this address:
E9MKOUWCYBWADYXGXDCGSGXRMWQIFVFBAWEZYJGEZOWSMUVAYCRD9ABDNJNYLASFAJKM9TIJFZAYLNQO9

and another 1Gi to this address:
AMIJVUGZDWDHKQRTIODEOGIRWOVWRXYVOQFK9TLETOMUQZVPQZKLEPHMRNKRBNHAMDUOUIURXPGLEJOIB

Fortunately I was able to save another 274Mi before the transaction was confirmed - thanks to all of you guys.
GeNiUs76
G
Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (3 reputation)
GeNiUs76 - 21 Jan 2018
Hi there.

From my Light Wallet the balance of 1 Gi were stolen. I dont get this Light Wallet at all.....sometimes I´ve got 11 transfers, then 7, then 5....right now there are 5 transactions, 3 ingoing from me, 2 outgoing that I didnt start at all!  
Here are the outgoing ones:

ARRHJ9V9ISMVZMTXCOBRKUEJZEIVRIZ9CWAR9TVROC9HRGLIQXWGEFSHDPTTPHGNDDPUATNIEAYLTSQACPHJFBHQTC     (pending)
LBHUVFYUJWXOYQEGLYAQPJYLNJAFKYINHBACITQVTNTAYHFLEQTBDWUDHSCLVPO9LARHBPN9FFNKHQPXWOBXEFVRRA  (pending)

My address is: VPRWNGDEMJIPOVIRXUZHRILPTPCBGNWPVLPMLCCYHGCZRVYMXDPOCYREQDSVJP9JRVOBSPAXLXRDRAQQBPPPQFACKW

Ok....now I have 11 transactions and one of them is confirmed. According to the cli wallet, my balance is 0.....the 1 Gi are gone. To this address:
LBHUVFYUJWXOYQEGLYAQPJYLNJAFKYINHBACITQVTNTAYHFLEQTBDWUDHSCLVPO9LARHBPN9FFNKHQPXWOBXEFVRRA
Hash: NHLAJDKSZMBUVYTGWOZLUTCOCQKIYQAMNZRXNFQVWZARQPTPLIZSFPRXMBBUUTYLMCBOKMVUKCZU99999

dontuseiotaseedio
d
Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)
I highlighted this address in the other thread and I can't see it mentioned here yet.

One of the attackers addresses currently with 804Gi  in it:

https://thetangle.org/address/OKVDOXIKGRGRJQZTPVPWXZGXFQXEAKEFD9PIVZCVSWFXWIPVAOGABBNMIAVR9AMIUPAMFPMVDJIOJWZLY
Yusuf Ziya Bodur
Y
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Hi,

is it possible to get back our coins?
I do not think so but I hope:-)

3 Gi
BJFVIGKFWNJWSWSNZERCXAOGWDAKZGHLSATKVCMKPOO9ZOPQKRASJDBTNZEZGTWHLBFNPAWMKUD9CKTZ9
Yusuf Ziya Bodur
Y
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
yusuf - 21 Jan 2018
Hi,

is it possible to get back our coins?
I do not think so but I hope:-)

3 Gi
BJFVIGKFWNJWSWSNZERCXAOGWDAKZGHLSATKVCMKPOO9ZOPQKRASJDBTNZEZGTWHLBFNPAWMKUD9CKTZ9

Hash
9LAWF9RWLNMVKRXYTQGJJXJFNIHOWZUJBBN9SYIS9UKPSPJY9JFT9OQ9DQQMBTMOLKSFYDODCVGY999

vamshi
v
Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)
JMFSOIUAZHLQXSFNEQGDHRSSNTTHOXFRCUWU9ZNMUHCFGDLZQSGNEXGWNKXQKUCCOIIOHR9WJXDRBFSCCO9RMGJCUD
1.6Gi lost to this address on 18th 20:49
Smooke
S
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Hi everyone 
Stolen 109.4325
go to this address
YUHHXDDIMNDLKDPSTBDYTKNY9PCBVCMSXECYVJTFIMMXEKVTWACDIWGZEOMN9CHDPMCD9AOXZOYAPFRCXGVJAAAAUB

This is the HASH
RDHALMPVZGBNKLLBCUBPDWHRAZJOCJTEXKHZGSEXPAGMKWEXHQMMXMPZHFQYLLZGAMCOXQTAMFHK99999

Edited Last Year by Smooke
Francky16
F
Hi, my 5500 iotas (5,5Gi) were stolen the 19 january at 12:46. It were transfered to this adress :  ZTSEF9HERSDQJIKGUL9HKRHJJTTAUBRGUZF9MCRJWAKAVPPQODSKXYUHUYYX9R9QEHPAOLIYCNTWONCIBIZKBJTBM9

The hash is this one : RLALNSYZUECJNKNRQ9LPPJHXRORLZIRBAFXTDCHQOSBVVQKOCHVBGLYFZZYKSALZHCLESKYNXPEX99999

The state of the transfer is "Completed" ... Sad
Nemesis_ch
N

1.883557352Gi were stolen from my wallet and sent to this address:

SYLBJLPCHQMJPWCNUGRR9PQPJLFSKPTKFXLAF9DCKTJVQPLKEZAXGGLE9VXZWOLSYCCQUPUOCKRHIOKGDK99PTPV9Y

iotas are still there..

iq34acal
i
Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (146 reputation)
As posted in the other blog about stolen IOTAs earlier this day, my 314.9 Iotas were stolen from following adress:

WPXKXBSSDWOUSXSKKPSXCCHFHLHKHKCVGFSLBWLFIJEWMJLCXCOALJNYOA9GJMUSNRCEJZXM9JJNZEPSD

They were transfered to:

OQRJJB9MJFOLGALRYNAUNZCRQOZGRQPHTRNGNWLPPNGETIU9JVQNRSOEICJOGLQVPLCMHEBZSHNI9UJQWQXVFENLBB

How do I join legal actions? 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search