Using the API, server keeps returning "Invalid trytes input." Validator on the client side passes.

Author
m
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey all.

I've been working using the API for a bit now, specifically on this node: http://node.iota.bar:14265

Every time I post to storeTransactions, I receive an error saying that my trytes are invalid. Here is the exact post payload from the network tab in Chrome:

{
command: "storeTransactions",
trytes: [
0: {trytes}
]
}

where

iota.valid.isTrytes({trytes})

returns true. I'm wondering what exactly I'm doing incorrectly or if there are further ways to diagnose this error? I dug into the IRI code and I'm seeing that this message comes from a "false" value from the validTrytes method in the API class. I've run through all the conditions for validTrytes, however (is length 2673, matches regex [9A-Z]*) and it passes all of them.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thank you!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search