Cannot tranfer MiOTA from Light Wallet to Binance Exchange Add

Author
C
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I cannot transfer my MiOTA from Light Wallet to my Binance Exchange add. Pls help me.

Status still pending for 4 days...

These are Txid (include reattach):

Txid: GKQYLHSBULHXXDXHLOMXLLUJYTQMHDOOXS9PUAWMUMB9FUEKNNYDUIJOUQQQLYJJTEEVGBZH9F9Q99999

Txid: ANKZPMTUTEFRKHU9UVCICVTLCKACPP9RVXF9HDNTRQEIOVWPNBXJEN9BOKGYGL9CMQTWJHCYJVRGA9999

Txid: TTYOPMGMCSIRHHRG9HDZBVSHM9VCYFUOKBPXWVYDJJLHENQMVBGZLTKUKMRYPSTIXTZFUPGFCXXJZ9999

And now I cannot login to Light Wallet too despite the true seed. Sad

Pls help me

Tks so much
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Cryptor Nguyen - 13 Jan 2018
I cannot transfer my MiOTA from Light Wallet to my Binance Exchange add. Pls help me.

Txid: GKQYLHSBULHXXDXHLOMXLLUJYTQMHDOOXS9PUAWMUMB9FUEKNNYDUIJOUQQQLYJJTEEVGBZH9F9Q99999

Txid: ANKZPMTUTEFRKHU9UVCICVTLCKACPP9RVXF9HDNTRQEIOVWPNBXJEN9BOKGYGL9CMQTWJHCYJVRGA9999

Txid: TTYOPMGMCSIRHHRG9HDZBVSHM9VCYFUOKBPXWVYDJJLHENQMVBGZLTKUKMRYPSTIXTZFUPGFCXXJZ9999

Pls help me

Tks so much

@Cryptor Nguyen
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community. This post has been moved to the Help forum.

Try switching to different hosts until you find one that lets you login to the wallet. And then continue to promote/reattach the pending transaction a few times per day until the transaction eventually confirms.
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Cryptor Nguyen - 13 Jan 2018

Pls help me

Tks so much

Hi @Cryptor Nguyen,

To help speed your transaction along, I promoted it on my full node and it was able to get confirmed.

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search