CLI Wallet Error - Invalid Transaction Hash

Author
c
Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not sure if anyone here has experience with the CLI Wallet, but I'm having trouble getting transactions to go through.  The errors come in anytime I try to transfer, attach and address, or replay a transaction.  Below is config data I'm using, as well as the node I'm attached to.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

const data = {
accountData: undefined,
currentNodeInfo: undefined,
depth: 9,
maxNeighbors: 9,
milestoneLag: 15,
minNeighbors: 4,
minWeightMagnitude: 3,
seed: ''
};

HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@cdfairchild
This is a good question. You might get some more answers if you cross-post this topic in the Developers forum as well as potentially on the IOTA slack or discord channel
cdfairchild
c
Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (162 reputation)
Winston - 12 Jan 2018
@cdfairchild
This is a good question. You might get some more answers if you cross-post this topic in the Developers forum as well as potentially on the IOTA slack or discord channel

Thanks Winston.  How to I get access to the slack channel?
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
cdfairchild - 14 Jan 2018
Winston - 12 Jan 2018
@cdfairchild

Thanks Winston.  How to I get access to the slack channel?

Hey @cdfairchild, no guarantees this is your issue, but MWM is standard at 14 right now. If you're grabbing tips with weight 3, you might be having issues. Try setting your MWM to 14 with
minWeightMagnitude 14

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search