New Dedicated Headless Node Based in Paris Data Centre (Need Neighbours)

Author
r
Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (51 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey Guys!

I've just set up a new full node and need some neighbours. The node is based in Paris. If you're interested please let me know.

riON
r
Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)
rmerry - 12 Jan 2018
Hey Guys!

I've just set up a new full node and need some neighbours. The node is based in Paris. If you're interested please let me know.

I would like to be your neighbor
Crash030
C
Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (133 reputation)
rmerry - 12 Jan 2018
Hey Guys!

Ich hätte interesse. Bitte melde dich w
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search