Help me please

Author
L
Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I need help, I did an IOTA transfer I usually checked the wallet this correct in the hash I was missing some letters from the address of the wallet and now I do not know what to do because it says that the transaction was confirmed but it did not fall on my wallet because I do not know What do you hear because I checked 2 times the address was correct in the transaction, I miss some letters and I'm hanging in my wallet, please I need help. Thank you

HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Lekoh FMB - 11 Jan 2018
I need help, I did an IOTA transfer I usually checked the wallet this correct in the hash I was missing some letters from the address of the wallet and now I do not know what to do because it says that the transaction was confirmed but it did not fall on my wallet because I do not know What do you hear because I checked 2 times the address was correct in the transaction, I miss some letters and I'm hanging in my wallet, please I need help. Thank you

@cafofo
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community.

It's easiest for people to assist when you copy/paste the address in text form here so that we can copy/paste it into a tangle explorer, so please consider doing that. If the transaction was indeed sent to the incorrect address and it's already confirmed on the tangle, there's nothing you can do to get those funds back. But none of the 3 transactions in your screenshot say "Confirmed", so I'd have to take a look at the transaction on a tangle explorer to know for sure.

if the incorrect transaction is still pending, the sender of this transaction should urgently send a new transaction to the correct address and promote/reattach the correct transaction in hopes that the correct transaction gets confirmed before the incorrect transaction is confirmed.
Lekoh FMB
L
Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)
this is the hash that the transaction was invoked:

DUAKDVCDLTFHMYCIKMYTPV9FLRTUFZWVSTTJBWFAMHLGHXPKVERAKVUOUBEHZFXSXKYY9DWMOIRRZ9999

EVHTXSVOMO9CJYEVAZFCGKPC9XQYUCMXCSOBXHVTBTGTIKMFKIBQBIFIH9SDGB9OZIXWMXJBRTRBPFXTZQZEOAZBOZ

TPYTARUUGMXQHCYINHVFPARHTTQAQCCXTJKSVPCVHQZLOKQSOATUFINHHOTRMTDNSSWHS9NVYLMYNEJEXXOKQPOYRZ

MNCVDBWD9VPJBIJU9SXPBXMCVZYQMOZWOKTDLRLPTCJQKQY9DHSBIHEHRQIS9FSHQPSMKYNVPUCL9W9WWJJTSEGDCW

and it is saying that this is confirmed more as you can see in my wallet this pending has not fallen yet because of the wallet error because I check 2 times the address before sending this all right but I do not know what to do now.

this is the right address for the transaction:

YYAFYKWFXERZRYJTRDKPUEHQZSFZMDRIIAZPZDORUUTZJOLMMQCFEYYDPAQZW9OROXHE9JREMOMGAPTLDPBEZETPBY

please help me I do not know what I do to recover my iotas, I do not know what he hears

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
@cafofo

So your balance was sent to this address:
https://thetangle.org/address/MNCVDBWD9VPJBIJU9SXPBXMCVZYQMOZWOKTDLRLPTCJQKQY9DHSBIHEHRQIS9FSHQPSMKYNVPUCL9W9WW

With the remainder of 9 i sent to this address:
https://thetangle.org/address/EVHTXSVOMO9CJYEVAZFCGKPC9XQYUCMXCSOBXHVTBTGTIKMFKIBQBIFIH9SDGB9OZIXWMXJBRTRBPFXTZ
Balance: 9 i

Is the MNCVD... address not yours? Someone else initiated this transaction, and you didn't do it?

Lekoh FMB
L
I did not make a transaction for this address, what do you hear this address MNCVD ... is not mine, please help me I do not know what is happening
Winston
Winston
Lekoh FMB - 11 Jan 2018
I did not make a transaction for this address, what do you hear this address MNCVD ... is not mine, please help me I do not know what is happening

@cafofo
Really sorry to see this situation. If you weren't the one who made the transaction to the MNCVD... address, and your seed doesn't grant access to that address, then the funds sent to MNCVD... have been stolen.

The most likely reason for this is use of a malicious online seed generator. Address reuse is the other cause of these sorts of situations.
Lekoh FMB
L
but because the transaction is pending and has not fallen by now?

YYAFYKWFXERZRYJTRDKPUEHQZSFZMDRIIAZPZDORUUTZJOLMMQCFEYYDPAQZW9OROXHE9JREMOMGAPTLDPBEZETPBY

Winston
Winston
Lekoh FMB - 11 Jan 2018
but because the transaction is pending and has not fallen by now?

@cafofo
The transactions in this screenshot are all incoming transactions. That means that you're the recipient of the 109 Mi.

I must have misunderstood earlier - is this your address?
https://thetangle.org/address/TPYTARUUGMXQHCYINHVFPARHTTQAQCCXTJKSVPCVHQZLOKQSOATUFINHHOTRMTDNSSWHS9NVYLMYNEJEX

I'm not totally following the situation right now. I'm having trouble seeing what the issue is.
Lekoh FMB
L
yes it is my only advice that is missing letters I do not know what he hears more bug the wallet in the transaction and gave me all this problem, now I can not know what I do to recover my iotas, therefore I put the correct wallet address I checked, I do not know what you hear is missing letters in the code of the wallet as you can see in print, please help.

TPYTARUUGMXQHCYINHVFPARHTTQAQCCXTJKSVPCVHQZLOKQSOATUFINHHOTRMTDNSSWHS9NVYLMYNEJEXXOKQPOYRZ

which was to be sent to this address:

It's missing a letter, I do not know how it happened.help me please

Winston
Winston
Lekoh FMB - 12 Jan 2018
yes it is my only advice that is missing letters I do not know what he hears more bug the wallet in the transaction and gave me all this problem, now I can not know what I do to recover my iotas, therefore I put the correct wallet address I checked, I do not know what you hear is missing letters in the code of the wallet as you can see in print, please help.

which was to be sent to this address:

It's missing a letter, I do not know how it happened.help me please

@cafofo

I don't understand the problem with the address confusion. You're in the wallet looking at an incoming transaction to that address (YYAFY...), and your other address appears to be fine as well (TPYT...).

What's the relevance of your screenshot that you posted earlier? You say that you didn't send the 109 Mi to the MNCV... address as depicted here, so that seems to be the concerning thing, right?

I'm really sorry about my confusion. It must be a language barrier or something that I'm just having trouble with. I'm not following the situation at all, even after reading back through the entire thread. Maybe someone else can jump in and help out a bit.

Lekoh FMB
L
@Winston

the problem is simple, I made the transfer to IOTA's portfolio gave some bug and brought me all this problem, I made the transfer to that (YYAFY) I did not deposit in the address: MNCV I sent 109 iotas to the right address that is the (YYAFY) , and bugged the wallet so much that I can not reattach to fall into my account, and appeared the totally wrong address I never made any transfer to MNCV this address is not mine. Do I need help getting my jails back or have I lost my balls?

I want to know if I'm going to recover my iotas, if I do not recover, it's no use running behind
Winston
Winston
Lekoh FMB - 12 Jan 2018
@Winston

the problem is simple, I made the transfer to IOTA's portfolio gave some bug and brought me all this problem, I made the transfer to that (YYAFY) I did not deposit in the address: MNCV I sent 109 iotas to the right address that is the (YYAFY) , and bugged the wallet so much that I can not reattach to fall into my account, and appeared the totally wrong address I never made any transfer to MNCV this address is not mine. Do I need help getting my jails back or have I lost my balls?

I want to know if I'm going to recover my iotas, if I do not recover, it's no use running behind

@cafofo
So you sent a transaction of 109 IOTA (not Mi!) to (YYAFY) from (NZUVR).

Original address:
https://thetangle.org/address/NZUVRSHIDHFFO9G9AUXDGDGCZKUWYQFAPRXPXAKOTLXSAEGBYNXJT9NKJ9RHKGXZMPQVIIKISDELFTATD
Balance of 109 Mi

Sent only a tiny fraction of the entire balance to YYAFY. 109 i, to be exact, was sent to the below address:
https://thetangle.org/address/YYAFYKWFXERZRYJTRDKPUEHQZSFZMDRIIAZPZDORUUTZJOLMMQCFEYYDPAQZW9OROXHE9JREMOMGAPTLD
The transaction is still pending, so the 109 i transaction has not been confirmed.

Since you only sent 109 i, the remainder of your 109 Mi balance was sent to the next address in your wallet as part of the bundle above. Here's where the remainder was sent:
https://thetangle.org/address/GXBRKJLVOGVE9OFHVKNHD9CFPXLJZITPJIMAWZAGNVVKLRZXHJVFBUNATXIPQUHQAHR9NDJQQKJX9TMFC

Again, this bundle is still pending.

Lekoh FMB
L
@Winston

I transferred 109 MIOTES to this address I already sent YYA .., I do not know what he hears with the iota wallet that bugo that way can not go to another address the MIOTAS being that I sent to the address YYA ... what is it is? I, as an IOTA investor, wanted something safe, but the wallet was never safe from theft, and now, iota was worth pennies of dollars when I bought it and I believed in the potential of the currency, but I see that all this is limited by a wallet nothing practices with many nodes that do not work and many bugados because I did the transfer correctly to the correct address with the qantia of 109 because before realizing a transfer of 1.0 miotas to do a test as always I do. the most incredible thing that the 01motas arrived and the 109 MIOTES that I sent to the same wallet does that? the outstanding balance of 109 is to be non-iotas MIOTAS and, in my case, I do not see concrete help, I have worked with cryptomoedas for 5 years, and this is the first time that happens to me, I have some more Miotas I will sell them and , unfortunately, I will take my videos talking about investing in IOTA to maintain in the long term, because with a bugada wallet without any concrete help, it is very difficult for me to return to invest in IOTA. It's just a few bad dollars was my IOTA hold

and now if this transaction of 109 is not mine, what happens? I send MIOTS and I get iotas? I want to know what really hears because this bug is not normal, there were addresses that I did not send and nobody has access to my thirst and I was not robbed but a victim , what I really need to know if I've lost my MIOTES, I'm not worried about the iotas, but with my MIOTAS that after this wallet bug gave me all this problem, I should not have taken from the exchange .
Winston
Winston
I suspect the language barrier is the reason I'm having trouble understanding. Hopefully someone else can swing by and help out.

"I transferred 109 MIOTES to this address I already sent YYA .., I do not know what he hears with the iota wallet that bugo that way can not go to another address the MIOTAS being that I sent to the address YYA ... what is it is?"
It doesn't appear as though there are any 109 Mi transactions going into or out of the YYA address. See the link below:
https://thetangle.org/address/YYAFYKWFXERZRYJTRDKPUEHQZSFZMDRIIAZPZDORUUTZJOLMMQCFEYYDPAQZW9OROXHE9JREMOMGAPTLD
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
@cafofo,

I'll try to help you. You have 108,999,991 iota (108.999 Mi [which may display as 109Mi when it is shortened]) on NZUVRSHIDHFFO9G9AUXDGDGCZKUWYQFAPRXPXAKOTLXSAEGBYNXJT9NKJ9RHKGXZMPQVIIKISDELFTATDMRECUXOAW

You imitated a transfer of 109 iota to YYAFYKWFXERZRYJTRDKPUEHQZSFZMDRIIAZPZDORUUTZJOLMMQCFEYYDPAQZW9OROXHE9JREMOMGAPTLD, which would have change of 108,999,882 iota (also would look like 109Mi when shortened) which would go to your next address of your seed, GXBRKJLVOGVE9OFHVKNHD9CFPXLJZITPJIMAWZAGNVVKLRZXHJVFBUNATXIPQUHQAHR9NDJQQKJX9TMFC. This transaction was done on bundle OSJIVIPDIWGJYONJGGGWKZRKGBTII9LALTLPRPXHYJJKQINSCVLEDBZ9YQVFKGQ9BAYSLGKCNGAKYNKXD, which is pending, so your balance does not show up as confirmed yet.

To help speed this up for you, I have replayed and promoted your bundle on my node. I will check back in about a half hour and if this has not confirmed by then, I will re-do it.

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
DysfunctionalBoss - 13 Jan 2018
@cafofo,

I'll try to help you. You have 108,999,991 iota (108.999 Mi [which may display as 109Mi when it is shortened]) on NZUVRSHIDHFFO9G9AUXDGDGCZKUWYQFAPRXPXAKOTLXSAEGBYNXJT9NKJ9RHKGXZMPQVIIKISDELFTATDMRECUXOAW

You imitated a transfer of 109 iota to YYAFYKWFXERZRYJTRDKPUEHQZSFZMDRIIAZPZDORUUTZJOLMMQCFEYYDPAQZW9OROXHE9JREMOMGAPTLD, which would have change of 108,999,882 iota (also would look like 109Mi when shortened) which would go to your next address of your seed, GXBRKJLVOGVE9OFHVKNHD9CFPXLJZITPJIMAWZAGNVVKLRZXHJVFBUNATXIPQUHQAHR9NDJQQKJX9TMFC. This transaction was done on bundle OSJIVIPDIWGJYONJGGGWKZRKGBTII9LALTLPRPXHYJJKQINSCVLEDBZ9YQVFKGQ9BAYSLGKCNGAKYNKXD, which is pending, so your balance does not show up as confirmed yet.

To help speed this up for you, I have replayed and promoted your bundle on my node. I will check back in about a half hour and if this has not confirmed by then, I will re-do it.

@cafofo, my replay and promote successfully confirmed your transaction. You should now see both your 109 iota send and your ~109Mi change amounts confirmed in your wallet as long as you are connected to a node which is in sync (the numbers in the bottom left corner of the walle match each other).

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

Lekoh FMB
L
I saw friend that the 109 iotas arrived bad I am not worried about the 109iotas but yes with the 109MIOTAS, it was all my iotas and I did not transfer iotas I transferred 109 MIOTAS can see in the print I only transferred because I saw many thefts of the seds and I ended up getting nothing I'm worried about my MIOTS the balance in Iotas does not worry me, because it was a mistake I transferred 109 MIOTES came to me 109 Iotas like this? because of not having an official website to create the seds users use what is available on the network and knowing this the developers do nothing to help nor with an error equal to mine, because I was transfer because I was afraid of being robbed and I ended up losing the only MIOTES I had, and from what I see is lost my balance of MIOTES, because no dev helped me really I am very sad with all this because I had a lot of faith in iota as currency and now I have no answer and I lost my balance for not having security in the wallet nor a way to canselar nothing, nor how to speak with a support nothing I come here as a last option because I no longer know what I can do to try to recover my MIOTES

I transferred MIOTAS and got miseras 109 iotas, being that I sent 109 MIOTES, I can not understand I'm discontented, I work with investment in bitcoin and other cryptomoedas since 2012 and I NEVER had that kind of problem and prejudice without at least 1 support, I am very sad with all this 109 miotas can be little more was all I had to hold and I have nothing else, how is this?
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Lekoh FMB - 13 Jan 2018
I saw friend that the 109 iotas arrived bad I am not worried about the 109iotas but yes with the 109MIOTAS, it was all my iotas and I did not transfer iotas I transferred 109 MIOTAS can see in the print I only transferred because I saw many thefts of the seds and I ended up getting nothing I'm worried about my MIOTS the balance in Iotas does not worry me, because it was a mistake I transferred 109 MIOTES came to me 109 Iotas like this? because of not having an official website to create the seds users use what is available on the network and knowing this the developers do nothing to help nor with an error equal to mine, because I was transfer because I was afraid of being robbed and I ended up losing the only MIOTES I had, and from what I see is lost my balance of MIOTES, because no dev helped me really I am very sad with all this because I had a lot of faith in iota as currency and now I have no answer and I lost my balance for not having security in the wallet nor a way to canselar nothing, nor how to speak with a support nothing I come here as a last option because I no longer know what I can do to try to recover my MIOTES

I transferred MIOTAS and got miseras 109 iotas, being that I sent 109 MIOTES, I can not understand I'm discontented, I work with investment in bitcoin and other cryptomoedas since 2012 and I NEVER had that kind of problem and prejudice without at least 1 support, I am very sad with all this 109 miotas can be little more was all I had to hold and I have nothing else, how is this?

I think you accidentally sent 109 iotas, not Miotas. Then, the 109Miotas were sent to the next address on your seed, GXBR...

Take a look in your address history for the GXBR address. If you do not see it, attach some receive addresses to the tangle in the receive section until it shows up. That's where your 108.999... Miotas are.

---
Feeling extra generous?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search