When the next snapshot will be?

Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Is there is some schedule, and who decides about that? 
Thanks
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
serhiomius - 10 Jan 2018
Is there is some schedule, and who decides about that? 
Thanks

@serhiomius
This is a really good question. So far, there's no schedule and the timing seems to just be determined by the Foundation depending on a variety of factors
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
HELLO WINSTON, LIKE TIME.....I HAVE THE LINKS FOR MY BALANCES. HOWEVER, SOMEONE MUST OF DONE THE SNAPSHOT BECAUSE THE HISTORY IS LESS WITH ZERO BALANCES AND i DO NOT HAVE MY BALANCE ON THE WALLET ANYMORE.....IT WAS LOVED......DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW SEED, CHANGE NODE, SPEED OR OTHER?

THANX! 
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
HELLO WINSTON, LONG TIME.....I HAVE THE LINKS FOR MY BALANCES. HOWEVER, SOMEONE MUST OF DONE THE SNAPSHOT BECAUSE THE HISTORY IS LESS WITH ZERO BALANCES AND I DO NOT HAVE MY BALANCE ON THE WALLET ANYMORE.....IT WAS MOVED......

DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW SEED, CHANGE NODE, SPEED OR OTHER?

THANK YOU

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
choirguy - 11 Jan 2018
HELLO WINSTON, LONG TIME.....I HAVE THE LINKS FOR MY BALANCES. HOWEVER, SOMEONE MUST OF DONE THE SNAPSHOT BECAUSE THE HISTORY IS LESS WITH ZERO BALANCES AND I DO NOT HAVE MY BALANCE ON THE WALLET ANYMORE.....IT WAS MOVED......

THANK YOU

@choirguy
I'm not sure I completely understand the question, and it would be much easier to decipher what's going on if an address is posted. But it sounds like there was an outgoing transaction from your  wallet that you did not conduct
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Winston - 11 Jan 2018
choirguy - 11 Jan 2018

THANK YOU

@choirguy
I'm not sure I completely understand the question, and it would be much easier to decipher what's going on if an address is posted. But it sounds like there was an outgoing transaction from your  wallet that you did not conduct
thank you for your reply....I sent you the before and after from the wallet itself as well as the actual links for both (2) links:

So your 200 Mi are on https://thetangle.org/address/ZKXJPSLH99LACLJMSCQSHWVOBYTVEDG9PLRYLYNGDWKOZBVVZEF9XH9Z9HTEBKKFXYONFZMJQTVTFNOUW

and your 60 Mi are on https://thetangle.org/address/VDAAEWWAIYEUJP99PRLGXVATNQWHZCIBVZBHRNKUACYEXQGAGWMHR9BKHPZMPWVCSVTFICXNYUOZGXFTW

the prior status of addresses: 27 TRANSFERS/18 ADDRESSES

Now (CHECKED THIS MORNING): 7 TRANSFERS/5 ADDRESSES

"No one has my seed, but me" 

"Would I need to create a new seed to show all of balances into one?"

THE MIN WEIGHT MAGNITUDE IS: 14 

THE CURL IMPLEMENTATION IS: Webgl 2 Curl implementation

Winston
Winston
choirguy - 11 Jan 2018
Winston - 11 Jan 2018
choirguy - 11 Jan 2018

THANK YOU

@choirguy
thank you for your reply....I sent you the before and after from the wallet itself as well as the actual links for both (2) links:

So your 200 Mi are on https://thetangle.org/address/ZKXJPSLH99LACLJMSCQSHWVOBYTVEDG9PLRYLYNGDWKOZBVVZEF9XH9Z9HTEBKKFXYONFZMJQTVTFNOUW

and your 60 Mi are on https://thetangle.org/address/VDAAEWWAIYEUJP99PRLGXVATNQWHZCIBVZBHRNKUACYEXQGAGWMHR9BKHPZMPWVCSVTFICXNYUOZGXFTW

@choirguy
It's best if we keep our discussions confined the to same thread. Bouncing from thread to thread like this means that I lose all context of your situation, and it's very difficult to rebuild the whole situation again.

Both of those addresses have the correct balances (200 Mi and 60 Mi), so you'll have to be more specific with the issue please. It would be best if you could start a new thread in the Help forum with all details pertinent to your situation, and then we could keep our entire discussion in that thread
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Winston - 11 Jan 2018
choirguy - 11 Jan 2018
Winston - 11 Jan 2018
choirguy - 11 Jan 2018

THANK YOU

@choirguy

@choirguy
It's best if we keep our discussions confined the to same thread. Bouncing from thread to thread like this means that I lose all context of your situation, and it's very difficult to rebuild the whole situation again.

Both of those addresses have the correct balances (200 Mi and 60 Mi), so you'll have to be more specific with the issue please. It would be best if you could start a new thread in the Help forum with all details pertinent to your situation, and then we could keep our entire discussion in that thread
I apologize.....I try to only use the "Help" forum....OK, I will follow your request.....

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search