Security wallet

Author
V
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I generated my seed in a seed-generating program. Imagine that another person does the same thing. So the program generates a seed identical to mine. It's difficult but theoretically possible. Then this person logs in. Will she open my wallet?
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Verialdo - 9 Jan 2018
I generated my seed in a seed-generating program. Imagine that another person does the same thing. So the program generates a seed identical to mine. It's difficult but theoretically possible. Then this person logs in. Will she open my wallet?

@Verialdo
If you have the same seed as someone else, then yes you'll be in the same wallet.

This is why it's imperative that you use a truly random method of seed generation.
https://helloiota.com/generate-seed.html
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search