Group: Forum Members
We know the benefits of humans paying humans, but I think if we made a list of examples where machine to machine payments would be beneficial it could be very useful. Please feel free to add to the list.
- Self-driving cars being sent off on their own to find a parking space, and paying for their own parking.
- If low on fuel, your self-driving car could stop off at a charging station before finding somewhere to park.
- People not in a rush could opt to receive payments from other drivers who are in a rush for pulling over to let them overtake, automatically negotiated and paid via the software in your car.
- Swarms of drones could negotiate priority when negotiating which will take a path that another drone is also attempting to take. Could be based on how much they are willing to pay, which would be based on how much they are being paid to deliver their payload, the urgency level, etc.
- Vending machines ordering exact stock levels from vending services in order to be filled up, selecting different suppliers based on most competitive prices.