depsit in bitfenix

Author
o
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, I transferred money from my wallet to my account 18 hours ago.
My wallet has been completed and the money is not yet in my account in bitfenix.
What can I do?
wonkytonky
wonkytonky
Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)
odedmo - 9 Jan 2018
My wallet has been completed and the money is not yet in my account in bitfenix.
What can I do?

write to support
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
odedmo - 9 Jan 2018
What can I do?

@odedmo
wonkytonky is correct. You'll want to send a support ticket to the exchange in order to request help/resolution of the situation.

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community. (and thanks @wonkytonky 
odedmo
o
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
this what support answer me
"There is a temporary issue with our IOTA wallet client. Our developers are working hard with the IOTA foundation to restore this"
You know something about it?
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
odedmo - 9 Jan 2018
this what support answer me
"There is a temporary issue with our IOTA wallet client. Our developers are working hard with the IOTA foundation to restore this"
You know something about it?

@odedmo
I don't know anything about the inner working of Bitfinex, no. You might get some more answers by posting this question in the Trading forum, but this issue just comes down to needing to deal with the exchange's customer service. This is a private entity that controls all of their inner software, so outsiders aren't really able to know what's going on with it, ya know? All you can really do is send support tickets.
odedmo
o
ok,thanks.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search