IOTA Balance Finder Tool

Author
x
Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (67 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Winston - 6 Mar 2018
xprmnt92 - 5 Mar 2018
xprmnt92 - 1 Mar 2018
magsrevs - 27 Feb 2018
Rajiv Shah - 21 Feb 2018
@piewies hi! If you run
git checkout add9ae25916048785198859cbf06d559cbadcd15
and then 
npm install

node main.js SEED p

It should work. The pre-transitioned address generation is supported in a previous commit but I removed it in the latest one

Hi Rajiv,

I'm trying to get the balance finder tool to work. I've tried a few versions - I need to track down an address from before October - including the checkout you recommend above, but I keep coming up against this error:

Address Search Type: Pre-Transitioned
Checking your balance...Press i at any time to stop...
Checking for new addresses
/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:51
for (var i = 0; i < d.length; i++) {
        ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
  at getNewAddressCallback (/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:51:25)
  at /Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:129:7
  at m.getNewAddress (./pre-trans-generator/js/iota.js:1:6034)
  at check (/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:124:25)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/xxxx/IOTA-Balance-Finder/main.js:134:1)
  at Module._compile (module.js:662:30)
  at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:673:10)
  at Module.load (module.js:575:32)
  at tryModuleLoad (module.js:515:12)
  at Function.Module._load (module.js:507:3)

Any ideas what might be causing this problem? I'm a bit stumped to be honest! Obviously "d" is undefined thus has no length, but I'm not sure what it is supposed to be... 
Thanks for your help.

Im waiting for the same answer bro, i got the same situation over here and i hope it would be solved soon. 

@rajivshah   @johnprime  
Please guys if you have any solution to this, i think even more people getting the same problem, we would be happy if you help us.
Thanks in advance!

@xprmnt92 
I pinged Rajiv on discord. Hopefully he can swing by here within the next few days.

Thanks @Winston ! I keep following!
needhelp
n
Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)
Will it show secured balance, too?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
needhelp - 9 Apr 2018
Will it show secured balance, too?

@needhelp 
It'll show whatever balance is held in the address contained in the October snapshot. If you have since reclaimed the balance, that's not reflected by this tool. 

needhelp
n
Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (10 reputation)
https://i.imgur.com/He3JVQh.png <it is my case
And incoming tx into this adress take place 10months ago..

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.6K reputation)
Group: Moderators
needhelp - 10 Apr 2018
https://i.imgur.com/He3JVQh.png <it is my case
And incoming tx into this adress take place 10months ago..

Winston, don't worry about this pic.
I got "needhelp" on Discord DM to clear up some confusion... ;-) 

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search