IOTA Balance Finder Tool

Author
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
2.5.4 version is no longer working?........do we need to use 2.5.5. version instead?

@choirguy Probably so, yep.
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you 
CHRISTIANA
C
Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)
Ok, I will make a full report in another thread, there is already existing, but I will continue it so that you understand what case is
@winston
CHRISTIANA
C
Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)
Ok, I will make a full report in another thread, there is already existing, but I will continue it so that you understand what case is
@winston
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
I was new here....now I know .....now I will continue...

Thank you
Andybrandy
A
Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (64 reputation)
Hello guys,

since I still struggle with the reclaim process (my IOTAs did not come back and I am not on the KYC list) I used the balance finder tool with "p" and I got this:

Got a hit! LCBHBIHBCZLLCUWMGXDJZML9DOSE9ZAJIE99USXISZJCLQBYVIMRPH9JVPWZCXXXXXXXXXXXX has a balance of 1821.618099 Mi which was found in the snapshot taken on October 23. The reason was CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED

That means, that my balance is still in the foundation right?

I already emailed the foundation last week. Any advices what to do now? Wait for the reply or make a new Reclaim?

Thanks a lot!
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
2.5.4 version is no longer working?........do we need to use 2.5.5. version instead?

Hello Winston, someone using my account......this is not me......you are the only person that has been helping me.....in fact, I said "Have a awesome weekend"so I am the right choirguy....I will need to update my account....I will let you know it is me tomorrow morning.......have a great weekend thus far.....

R.L.
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017

I updatred my account...made sure I was in there correctly......we will continue with our issue in
"HELP" section..

Thanx!

R.L.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Andybrandy - 14 Jan 2018
Hello guys,

since I still struggle with the reclaim process (my IOTAs did not come back and I am not on the KYC list) I used the balance finder tool with "p" and I got this:

Got a hit! LCBHBIHBCZLLCUWMGXDJZML9DOSE9ZAJIE99USXISZJCLQBYVIMRPH9JVPWZCXXXXXXXXXXXX has a balance of 1821.618099 Mi which was found in the snapshot taken on October 23. The reason was CURL_NOT_TRANSITIONED

That means, that my balance is still in the foundation right?

I already emailed the foundation last week. Any advices what to do now? Wait for the reply or make a new Reclaim?

Thanks a lot!

@Andybrandy
Hey Andy, thanks for the post. It's likely that you accidentally didn't properly complete the reclaim process - likely failing to get a confirmation on the very last step. This isn't a big deal though. You're probably going to need to re-do the reclaim process and make sure to get confirmations on those last steps. I've been recommending people in your situation wait for the next reclaim announcement from the IOTA Foundation before proceeding
1machec
Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)
1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Hi Winston, still no luck. Just to make sure.
'Run the following commands in Terminal or PowerShell:
Is this the Node.js command prompt field?
Its still telling me my seed is not 81 characters
This is the seed I'm entering into the IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.4 - IRI 1.4.1.2
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

@1machec I'm not sure then. If the balance finder tool is being this uncooperative for you, I would recommend just manually generating addresses with the wallet, and then comparing each address to the snapshot.

Note that if you've already generated a bunch of addresses and your balance hasn't come back, that means that you'll just need to do the reclaim process anyway. There's really no point in doing this balance finder tool or even manually checking addresses in the snapshot since you know you'll be reclaiming regardless.

So my best advice is to just complete both phases of the reclaim and then wait for the IOTA Foundation to start processing claims

Hi Winston, when will IOTA start processing claims? Just curious because its a lot of IOTA. Thank yo

Hi Winston, have the claims been processed? What do I look for? I haven't seen my IOTA (6400) for months. A nervous Thank you, Matthew
EUGENIU
E
Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)
????????????. ?? ???? ???????? ??????? ??????. ??????? 
??? ?????? ????? ? ???????? ??????? ??????? ?? ??????? ? ????? Bitfinex , ???????? ?????. ? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????????. ? ?????? ?? ???. ??????? ???????????? ????? ?????? - ??????????. ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????????? ??????? ?????? 2.5.4 - IRI 1.4.1.6

Winston
Winston
1machec - 16 Jan 2018
1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

@1machec I'm not sure then. If the balance finder tool is being this uncooperative for you, I would recommend just manually generating addresses with the wallet, and then comparing each address to the snapshot.

Note that if you've already generated a bunch of addresses and your balance hasn't come back, that means that you'll just need to do the reclaim process anyway. There's really no point in doing this balance finder tool or even manually checking addresses in the snapshot since you know you'll be reclaiming regardless.

So my best advice is to just complete both phases of the reclaim and then wait for the IOTA Foundation to start processing claims

Hi Winston, when will IOTA start processing claims? Just curious because its a lot of IOTA. Thank yo

Hi Winston, have the claims been processed? What do I look for? I haven't seen my IOTA (6400) for months. A nervous Thank you, Matthew

@1machec
Hey Matthew, yes claims have been processed. Login to the wallet with your new seed and attach the first address to the tangle. If you're balance isn't there, then you'll want to re-do the reclaim process again. Thanks for checking in
Winston
Winston
EUGENIU - 16 Jan 2018
????????????. ?? ???? ???????? ??????? ??????. ??????? 
??? ?????? ????? ? ???????? ??????? ??????? ?? ??????? ? ????? Bitfinex , ???????? ?????. ? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????????. ? ?????? ?? ???. ??????? ???????????? ????? ?????? - ??????????. ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????????? ??????? ?????? 2.5.4 - IRI 1.4.1.6

@EUGENIU 
????????? ?????, ??????? ?? ???????????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????????, ? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ???? ????? ? ??????????. ?????????? ??? ?? ????????? ? ????? ?????????? ? ??????????.

Edited Last Year by Winston
EUGENIU
E
Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)
BMDLIOVDMU9BMEENETCRVDPCHBFFFAVQSZIUXZMRKBNIYSGKPK9P9WCBSCIBUBYCGZ9UCCDIPTBHGZPDDUT9WOVPMC
19.96 Mi
Winston
Winston
EUGENIU - 16 Jan 2018
BMDLIOVDMU9BMEENETCRVDPCHBFFFAVQSZIUXZMRKBNIYSGKPK9P9WCBSCIBUBYCGZ9UCCDIPTBHGZPDDUT9WOVPMC
19.96 Mi

@EUGENIU

https://thetangle.org/address/BMDLIOVDMU9BMEENETCRVDPCHBFFFAVQSZIUXZMRKBNIYSGKPK9P9WCBSCIBUBYCGZ9UCCDIPTBHGZPDD
Balance: 19.96 Mi

Try manually typing the seed in when logging into the wallet, then generate some addresses.

Here's a full list of troubleshooting steps for your situation (balance is zero): https://forum.helloiota.com/7389/My-balance-is-wrong-An-initial-troubleshooting-guide
EUGENIU
E
????????????. ?????????? ??? ???????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ??????? ? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???????
EUGENIU
E
? ????? ? ???? ??????? ????? ???? ??????, ???????????? 65 ???????, ?????? 0. ?????? ?? ??????? ? ?????? ????? 19.96 MI ???. ??? ?????? ???????
bstolman
b
Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (58 reputation)
When it says checking new addresses what is that indicating?
1machec
Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)
1machec - 28 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
1machec - 20 Nov 2017
Any ideas?
Thank you
Matthew

Greetings, is there any news regarding when IOTA will begin processing claims? Thank yo
RedBaron
R
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Hello Winston,

Thank you for your job helping people out.
I have a question too, after I Launched the reclaim process, I got a transaction ID.
When looking into IOTASear.ch, it is still unconfirmed.
When the claim will be processed, will it change to confirmed status?

Regards

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search