IOTA Balance Finder Tool

Author
m
Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
fe
Florian - 11 Dec 2017
Hey John,

oh man, this was a long time ago. I did the first reclaim process back in July or something. I could see my Balance under the new seed as "pending" but the transaction never got confirmed. After the snapshot the transaction disappeared and with it also my IOTA.

I have exactly the same issue. Couple of GIOTA's somewhere in the air. Can anyone help please or we just need to wait ? It's really sad guys. I cannot imagine such situation done to investors with other well known cryptos. 
As an early investor I cannot sell my iota or anything, just wait and you've said that they did a big favour for US ? Who didn't fixed flaws and breaches in the security in the first place ? How's that even possible ?

Do you even imagine what would happen if ETH foundation done such thing ? Plenty of events etc but such basic thing as SECURED network is not provided for multi billion dollar currency. Love the concept but Foundation needs to work it out asap, otherwise people will really get mad over this.

manie
m
Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)Attached to Tangle (283 reputation)
I've also tried with p parameter and nothing. Two weeks already, every day.
lxx33
l
Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (41 reputation)
Hi Everybody,

Winston suggested I check my balance with the balance finder tool, but at the moment I'm not zo lucky with a result. 
I use a MacBook Pro I7 and followed the readme. 
The Balance Finder Tool is already busy for 3 days and only say "Checking for new addresses"
I'm getting more desperate by the day and hopefully I will see my IOTA's again. 

I have my seed and also my new seed I entered for the reclaiming.

Hope you have some tips for me that I can try????
daddo_1600
d
Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)
I get the following once i have pasted in my SEED and hit enter.

fs.js:646
return binding.open(pathModule._makeLong(path), stringToFlags(flags), mode);
      ^

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open './pre-trans-generator/js/iota.js'
  at Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:646:18)
  at Object.fs.readFileSync (fs.js:551:33)
  at getPreTransitionIota (/Users/Travis/balance-finder/main.js:8:17)
  at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/Travis/balance-finder/main.js:24:15)
  at Module._compile (module.js:635:30)
  at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:646:10)
  at Module.load (module.js:554:32)
  at tryModuleLoad (module.js:497:12)
  at Function.Module._load (module.js:489:3)
  at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:676:10)

VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
Good day, I still show my small balance when I log on to the wallet. I also go to history, and I see my other balances, but I noticed there are 2 letters or initials next to them........does that mean that when there is a new capture all my balances will be consolidated into one ?? ( I am still using the 2.5.4 version with 14 as you requested a while back).

Thank you

Robert

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017
Good day, I still show my small balance when I log on to the wallet. I also go to history, and I see my other balances, but I noticed there are 2 letters or initials next to them........does that mean that when there is a new capture all my balances will be consolidated into one ?? ( I am still using the 2.5.4 version with 14 as you requested a while back).

Thank you

Robert

@choirguy Can you copy and paste your addresses that have a balance please?
CHRISTIANA
C
Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)
@Winston

occupy the tool, because I continue with the idea of being able to find my MIOTAS. And in the first stage, the balances that are linked to my seed, but not all, only 2/3. Then he just said all the time at every moment

Checking for new addresses

Press the I key.

Then I continued with the process, I create a seed with 81 characters on this page https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdqTgEdyKVQAVnfT5iV4ULzTbkV4hhkDkMqGBuot8egfA.
, (I CHANGE SOME LETTERS) ... I continued with the procedure and it appeared:

Done, creating final transfer...
[ { address: 'IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA',
  value: 217800000,
  tag: 'CBSNAPSHOTTRANSFER',
  obsoleteTag: 'CBSNAPSHOTTRANSFER' } ] [ { address: 'DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD',
  balance: 18000000,
  keyIndex: 1,
  security: 2 },
{ address: 'ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ',
  balance: 199800000,
  keyIndex: 2,
  security: 2 } ] Error: Not enough balance

then codes that have to do with my computer ... strange codes .. and then says this

Sending money to IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA...
Error: Invalid Trytes provided

more strange codes but without any important phrase....

Edited 2 Years Ago by CHRISTIANA
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)Attached to Tangle (222 reputation)
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

1.      VDAAEWWAIYEUJP99PRLGXVATNQWHZCIBVZBHRNKUACYEXQGAGWMHR9BKHPZMPWVCSVTFICXNYUOZGXFTWOICTCTRLW

2.      ZKXJPSLH99LACLJMSCQSHWVOBYTVEDG9PLRYLYNGDWKOZBVVZEF9XH9Z9HTEBKKFXYONFZMJQTVTFNOUWLVNKAGZCB    

3.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     RE

4.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     WC

Per your request

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

1.      VDAAEWWAIYEUJP99PRLGXVATNQWHZCIBVZBHRNKUACYEXQGAGWMHR9BKHPZMPWVCSVTFICXNYUOZGXFTWOICTCTRLW

2.      ZKXJPSLH99LACLJMSCQSHWVOBYTVEDG9PLRYLYNGDWKOZBVVZEF9XH9Z9HTEBKKFXYONFZMJQTVTFNOUWLVNKAGZCB    

3.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     RE

4.      ZACTHBQCCXSRRDHDJBXHEKMKBHQABFOYMQUOCBLNQZPQLQKQEZNGGRE9EAUUYELSSQCIKXTMAMVJVINSAQKDHJQSQX     WC

Per your request

@choirguy Thanks for posting those details. I manually checked for each one of those 4 addresses in the snapshot:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

and couldn't find any of them. So I'm not sure what's going on, but it must be a glitch in the balance finder tool or something. I'm not well versed in the balance finder tool, so hopefully one of the experts in here can chime in with some advice.
richkrystal
r
Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (31 reputation)
Hi Can someone pls help I sent 1.5 iota to Bitfinex hours ago and it's showing as confirmed but when I try to find it using the hash it says transaction not found and it's not in Bitfinex... it was confirmed 3 hours ago.  This is the hash
UIP9QRBDWXAYYOCBPZPOFPAPMQDTRHE9ODMJIRRXFPIOSBGQKHVEPTZFNITMNXVKBBPGBEWXUCOL99999
CHRISTIANA
C
Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)
@Winston
I occupy the tool, because I continue with the idea of being able to find my MIOTAS. And in the first stage, the balances that are linked to my seed, but not all, only 2/3. Then he just said all the time at every moment

Press the I key.

Then I continued with the process, I create a seed with 81 characters on this page https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdqTgEdyKVQAVnfT5iV4ULzTbkV4hhkDkMqGBuot8egfA.

[ { address: 'IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA',
obsoleteTag: 'CBSNAPSHOTTRANSFER' } ] [ { address: 'DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD',
{ address: 'ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ',

then codes that have to do with my computer ... strange codes .. and then says this

Sending money to IZMOTXUUDBTMGVV9SJN9BMHZ9BAL9PRZSRRGWOMCJAJRLCMWYRLHPFQLGXWLZHANBIUSQKRNWUANZEUGA...

Winston
Winston
CHRISTIANA - 19 Dec 2017
@Winston
I occupy the tool, because I continue with the idea of being able to find my MIOTAS. And in the first stage, the balances that are linked to my seed, but not all, only 2/3. Then he just said all the time at every moment

Press the I key.

@CHRISTIANA

DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD; 18000000; AVAILABLE
ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ; 199800000; AVAILABLE

The second and third address that you have posted both show up in the snapshot.

"Available" means that the IOTA Foundation does NOT hold your balance. You can find your balance by simply generating new addresses.
CHRISTIANA
C
@ Winston

Do you remember my case? So they did not get stolen ?? ... since they appear in the tool when I apply my seed.

CHRISTIANA
C
@nordland

look, so they appear

Checking your balance...Press i at any time to stop...
Got a hit! DWKSHGHJBEWHODTUCXSB9CMPENYSWLEWFYKDIXJRQEBZUJHMMCLEYXZTBAEOTDVMZJPHCDIZPBRLTJOKD has a balance of 18 Mi. The balance is currently in the address.
Got a hit! ZWSX9DMSZPXLVVGVYPMEUYPEQIYYMNQLMHTZMSPQL9SKYSICMVIFCQEQXYUZHPNYD9PRZQ9AVUWDJGZYZ has a balance of 199.8 Mi. The balance is currently in the address.

(BUT STILL MISSED 300 MIOTAS THAT SEND ME)

CHRISTIANA
C
I meant @winston
VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

Per your request

@choirguy Thanks for posting those details. I manually checked for each one of those 4 addresses in the snapshot:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

and couldn't find any of them. So I'm not sure what's going on, but it must be a glitch in the balance finder tool or something. I'm not well versed in the balance finder tool, so hopefully one of the experts in here can chime in with some advice.
Perhaps it was not included in the last "Snapshot" .......I purchased all of my IOTA's in early November......each address I sent you were part of a "Hash" (4 in total) address....

I remember you said that I could just send those addresses to the exchange when I need to cash out (USD)....all of these addresses were in the wallet....

All 4 are currently in "History" with unused 18 addresses, which I will use when and if I buy more IOTA's....

Was the "Snapshot" done recently or it is going to happen this week? I read somewhere that another "Snapshot" would happen this week - is that in the process 

VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

Per your request

VALLEY BOY
VALLEY BOY
2.5.4 version is no longer working?........do we need to use 2.5.5. version instead?
Winston
Winston
CHRISTIANA - 19 Dec 2017
@ Winston

Do you remember my case? So they did not get stolen ?? ... since they appear in the tool when I apply my seed.

@CHRISTIANA Unfortunately I can't remember everyone's cases. This is why it's easier for me to follow the situation if you post all of your details in a new thread here on the Help forum. When your information is scattered throughout this 20 page thread, I can't keep track of everything. Having said that, looking at your information, it seems as though your balance is available. We can discuss further if you post a new thread with all of the details..
Thank
Winston
Winston
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 19 Dec 2017
choirguy - 19 Dec 2017
Winston - 18 Dec 2017
choirguy - 18 Dec 2017

Thank you

Robert

Per your request

Perhaps it was not included in the last "Snapshot" .......I purchased all of my IOTA's in early November......each address I sent you were part of a "Hash" (4 in total) address....

I remember you said that I could just send those addresses to the exchange when I need to cash out (USD)....all of these addresses were in the wallet....

All 4 are currently in "History" with unused 18 addresses, which I will use when and if I buy more IOTA's....

Was the "Snapshot" done recently or it is going to happen this week? I read somewhere that another "Snapshot" would happen this week - is that in the process 

@choirguy You're right that those 4 addresses wouldn't appear in the snapshot. As I said in my message above, it's much easier for me to follow these situations and provide more constructive assistance if we keep all of your own details in their own thread here on the Help forum.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search