[looking for peers] NL - Hardware 32GB ram, xeon i5 4 quadcore???. 1000Mbit networking peering...

[looking for peers] NL - Hardware 32GB ram, xeon i5 4 quadcore???....
Author
x
Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm running on a hypervisor Xen-vm (4-GB, 2 cpu, plenty of disk and unlimited uplink)
I also own the host hardware: Hardware 32GB ram, xeon i5 4 quadcore. 1000Mbit networking peering straight trough AMS-X
Hardware is colocated in Amsterdam. 24/7

I'm a new node and used http://iota.partners/#! (step 6) to get as close as possibly to fully synced.

1 - I need a few peers
2 - Can someone explain me the 'peer' thing. Is a 'peer link' only working if both nodes have put each-other in the peers list?
Edited 8 Months Ago by xychix
xychix
x
Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (50 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
BTW. likely to respond to PM's tomorrow. I'm in Amsterdam GMT+1 and about to take a 'couch evening'.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search