Sending amount IOTA Light Wallet

Author
n
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

I need some help with my IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.6. I want to send an amount of IOTA to my Binance account. When I click on 'send it now' it says constantly 'invalid response'. What do I need to do? Thanks for the help!!

HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
naomih - 7 Jan 2018
Hi all,

I need some help with my IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.6. I want to send an amount of IOTA to my Binance account. When I click on 'send it now' it says constantly 'invalid response'. What do I need to do? Thanks for the help!!

@naomih
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community.

I think Binance IOTA withdrawals still might be disabled, so they're not going to allow you to send an outgoing transaction until that is restored. Someone else might have better/more information than I do on the situation
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
naomih - 7 Jan 2018
Hi all,

Hi @naomih, it sounds like you are sending FROM your wallet TO Binance.. if that's the case, then Binance's occasional suspending of outgoing withdrawals would not be in play here. What is most likely happening is that your wallet is set to use Webgl2 and your computer cannot handle Webgl2. Go to Tools -> Edit Node Configuration and change from Webgl2 to CCurl and try your send again.

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

naomih
n
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Winston - 7 Jan 2018
naomih - 7 Jan 2018
Hi all,

@Winston Thank for the quick response! But I don't mean a withdrawal, I mean a deposit. I want to send an amount of IOTA from my IOTA Light Wallet to my Binance account. So I want to deposit an amount of IOTA at Binance. Can it then be something else?

@naomih
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community.

I think Binance IOTA withdrawals still might be disabled, so they're not going to allow you to send an outgoing transaction until that is restored. Someone else might have better/more information than I do on the situation

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@DysfunctionalBoss is correct here. Please follow his advice and disregard my post @naomih. Thank you
Edited 8 Months Ago by Winston
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search