Please Help! Iota balance missing and having a hard time getting it back.

Please Help! Iota balance missing and having a hard time getting it...
Author
D
Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Back in August of 2017, I purchased about 140Mi. 
I sent both amounts of Iota from Bitfinex to my light wallet on computer.

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address​
​BB9ZKBWXNACWNQCSYPTPINPFWVLVHUVSQA9IZLSBJNMYHUMJWQUZUMHEKNJTDFYIZPUSRLRFQVCKERQZDIHGAVBR9D ​​​
TXID:​
YLWQONKOHRJOALOQGZVB9BYGEQAVSVNDPAJRYNSSJAAWKNABYHOTKPDGANPKRVOSLMOHNXMGIAVA99999

(Aug 28)Second 42.89Mi to:
Address
ROSBVRREOLPO9XYVWWB9MYZH9JTRHJKLQGWW9CVVPJCUFPDNQMXGURREQYCXJYXLUWXWLLUIYP9HDYOFWIDVTO9VNY​​
TXID:
​​PFNMYNUOXMFDLOLVRNGWYIZXLZCPGSCFQULCZVSDXMIVDSYULXSJHRCEWXIPRCVVVWUYBBWRVPQC99999

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi​​ to:
Address:
NTNPTXCDQKXRGPSIBS9PGIUADDIKODJPMKDUPW9MCKHIRJBUDTKCBXQAEOWWXTZQZABDAVNT9TONPTX9XAPWYESEKW
TXID:
QPQNJLQDDYUWM9CZUUDFXONLXOWLJHWANVLZSQLURY9FIOEHNCWYORYACBUFCFIEYXIZCTE9TAVFA9999​​​​

I transferred back and forth from computer wallet to android wallet back to computer. Had no problem. Balance was there on my wallet when I closed it.​​

I logged back in in November to check out the wallet and sync, the balance showed 0. I re-attached like told to and got 946.552Ki back, then 6.5Mi. I did about 300 re-attaches until it was so slow it was unbearable. Balance was still only 7.5Mi.

I then used a new seed to do the reclaim process. The process went through fine, and said all refuned balances would be sent to ​​OYYLBRAFBEMFCOWYSDPGSTGDNVSHBBEMAKXKWOOPVQLCIAUSXJKLMRBQVYYVNSGDVZFBCMDNYXRWBHOAAAQPDIQNWZ
on my new seed. I have re-attached on that new seed. Then I seen that re-claims weren't done until new year. So I've been waiting to re-attach on both seeds and see if funds show up. They still haven't showed up on either seed.

My original seed still only has the 7.5 Mi on it. I can't even send it out because it says "Private Key Re-Use Detected"​​

This is mostly directed at the good gentlemen Winston who has been helping people out. He told me to write this here. Any help would be much appreciated and donations gladly given. I know it's not much, but it would really help me restore faith in Iota. I have never logged into a wallet before to see funds just missing.​​​ Thank you in advance for any help, and I will gladly provide any more information needed.
​​​​
DonnieB
D
Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (68 reputation)
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address​
​BB9ZKBWXNACWNQCSYPTPINPFWVLVHUVSQA9IZLSBJNMYHUMJWQUZUMHEKNJTDFYIZPUSRLRFQVCKERQZDIHGAVBR9D ​​​
TXID:​
YLWQONKOHRJOALOQGZVB9BYGEQAVSVNDPAJRYNSSJAAWKNABYHOTKPDGANPKRVOSLMOHNXMGIAVA99999

Address
ROSBVRREOLPO9XYVWWB9MYZH9JTRHJKLQGWW9CVVPJCUFPDNQMXGURREQYCXJYXLUWXWLLUIYP9HDYOFWIDVTO9VNY​​
TXID:
​​PFNMYNUOXMFDLOLVRNGWYIZXLZCPGSCFQULCZVSDXMIVDSYULXSJHRCEWXIPRCVVVWUYBBWRVPQC99999

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi​​ to:
Address:
NTNPTXCDQKXRGPSIBS9PGIUADDIKODJPMKDUPW9MCKHIRJBUDTKCBXQAEOWWXTZQZABDAVNT9TONPTX9XAPWYESEKW
TXID:
QPQNJLQDDYUWM9CZUUDFXONLXOWLJHWANVLZSQLURY9FIOEHNCWYORYACBUFCFIEYXIZCTE9TAVFA9999​​​​

I transferred back and forth from computer wallet to android wallet back to computer. Had no problem. Balance was there on my wallet when I closed it.​​

I logged back in in November to check out the wallet and sync, the balance showed 0. I re-attached like told to and got 946.552Ki back, then 6.5Mi. I did about 300 re-attaches until it was so slow it was unbearable. Balance was still only 7.5Mi.

I then used a new seed to do the reclaim process. The process went through fine, and said all refuned balances would be sent to ​​OYYLBRAFBEMFCOWYSDPGSTGDNVSHBBEMAKXKWOOPVQLCIAUSXJKLMRBQVYYVNSGDVZFBCMDNYXRWBHOAAAQPDIQNWZ
on my new seed. I have re-attached on that new seed. Then I seen that re-claims weren't done until new year. So I've been waiting to re-attach on both seeds and see if funds show up. They still haven't showed up on either seed.

My original seed still only has the 7.5 Mi on it. I can't even send it out because it says "Private Key Re-Use Detected"​​

This is mostly directed at the good gentlemen Winston who has been helping people out. He told me to write this here. Any help would be much appreciated and donations gladly given. I know it's not much, but it would really help me restore faith in Iota. I have never logged into a wallet before to see funds just missing.​​​ Thank you in advance for any help, and I will gladly provide any more information needed.
​​​​

I also thought they might have been "confiscated" due to using the same address twice? I forget where I read that.​
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
BB9ZKBWXNACWNQCSYPTPINPFWVLVHUVSQA9IZLSBJNMYHUMJWQUZUMHEKNJTDFYIZPUSRLRFQVCKERQZDIHGAVBR9D
TXID:

Address
ROSBVRREOLPO9XYVWWB9MYZH9JTRHJKLQGWW9CVVPJCUFPDNQMXGURREQYCXJYXLUWXWLLUIYP9HDYOFWIDVTO9VNY
TXID:
PFNMYNUOXMFDLOLVRNGWYIZXLZCPGSCFQULCZVSDXMIVDSYULXSJHRCEWXIPRCVVVWUYBBWRVPQC99999

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:
QPQNJLQDDYUWM9CZUUDFXONLXOWLJHWANVLZSQLURY9FIOEHNCWYORYACBUFCFIEYXIZCTE9TAVFA9999

I transferred back and forth from computer wallet to android wallet back to computer. Had no problem. Balance was there on my wallet when I closed it.

I then used a new seed to do the reclaim process. The process went through fine, and said all refuned balances would be sent to OYYLBRAFBEMFCOWYSDPGSTGDNVSHBBEMAKXKWOOPVQLCIAUSXJKLMRBQVYYVNSGDVZFBCMDNYXRWBHOAAAQPDIQNWZ

My original seed still only has the 7.5 Mi on it. I can't even send it out because it says "Private Key Re-Use Detected"

This is mostly directed at the good gentlemen Winston who has been helping people out. He told me to write this here. Any help would be much appreciated and donations gladly given. I know it's not much, but it would really help me restore faith in Iota. I have never logged into a wallet before to see funds just missing. Thank you in advance for any help, and I will gladly provide any more information needed.

Hi @DonnieB, I took a look at all of the addresses you provided and they have not been secured by the IOTA Foundation, so the reclaim process won't help you. The funds on the first two addresses moved two more times, pretty much right after you received them. If you log in to your "old seed" and look in your address area, I'm hoping you see these addresses (which are where the funds are right now):
SMWKVWVXHUWTCBHSUXHBKSULHERDURKIRYZCAXSTXTPTXQXCZTJXHGXDKQRF99KMEDXSJMVIOCJIFTGBARHWZZPGBD
RHRLAULXD9GQXOBZDFQ9SSBTXJENDMCQAPMPQTCMAEFCNQHWJF9EZBSQWNDPVIDKSDWYIUBYMIECKHPEDDA9M99VOZ

If you see all three of those addresses, then the funds are still safe in your hands. This usually just means the host node you are connected to is out of sync. Check the bottom left corner for two numbers and if they do not match each other, change nodes in Tools -> Edit Node Configuration.

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

DonnieB
D
DysfunctionalBoss - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
BB9ZKBWXNACWNQCSYPTPINPFWVLVHUVSQA9IZLSBJNMYHUMJWQUZUMHEKNJTDFYIZPUSRLRFQVCKERQZDIHGAVBR9D
TXID:

Address
ROSBVRREOLPO9XYVWWB9MYZH9JTRHJKLQGWW9CVVPJCUFPDNQMXGURREQYCXJYXLUWXWLLUIYP9HDYOFWIDVTO9VNY
TXID:
PFNMYNUOXMFDLOLVRNGWYIZXLZCPGSCFQULCZVSDXMIVDSYULXSJHRCEWXIPRCVVVWUYBBWRVPQC99999

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:
QPQNJLQDDYUWM9CZUUDFXONLXOWLJHWANVLZSQLURY9FIOEHNCWYORYACBUFCFIEYXIZCTE9TAVFA9999

I transferred back and forth from computer wallet to android wallet back to computer. Had no problem. Balance was there on my wallet when I closed it.

I then used a new seed to do the reclaim process. The process went through fine, and said all refuned balances would be sent to OYYLBRAFBEMFCOWYSDPGSTGDNVSHBBEMAKXKWOOPVQLCIAUSXJKLMRBQVYYVNSGDVZFBCMDNYXRWBHOAAAQPDIQNWZ

My original seed still only has the 7.5 Mi on it. I can't even send it out because it says "Private Key Re-Use Detected"

This is mostly directed at the good gentlemen Winston who has been helping people out. He told me to write this here. Any help would be much appreciated and donations gladly given. I know it's not much, but it would really help me restore faith in Iota. I have never logged into a wallet before to see funds just missing. Thank you in advance for any help, and I will gladly provide any more information needed.

Hi @DonnieB, I took a look at all of the addresses you provided and they have not been secured by the IOTA Foundation, so the reclaim process won't help you. The funds on the first two addresses moved two more times, pretty much right after you received them. If you log in to your "old seed" and look in your address area, I'm hoping you see these addresses (which are where the funds are right now):
SMWKVWVXHUWTCBHSUXHBKSULHERDURKIRYZCAXSTXTPTXQXCZTJXHGXDKQRF99KMEDXSJMVIOCJIFTGBARHWZZPGBD
RHRLAULXD9GQXOBZDFQ9SSBTXJENDMCQAPMPQTCMAEFCNQHWJF9EZBSQWNDPVIDKSDWYIUBYMIECKHPEDDA9M99VOZ

If you see all three of those addresses, then the funds are still safe in your hands. This usually just means the host node you are connected to is out of sync. Check the bottom left corner for two numbers and if they do not match each other, change nodes in Tools -> Edit Node Configuration.

Just yesterday I found the online wallet wallet.iota.hr

I synced on there. It is not as slow as opening the cold wallet with all those addresses. But It still shows only 7.522Mi in my balance on there after sync. Is the site no good to do that on? I am currently logging into my cold wallet with original seed. I will try switching nodes but I have done this before. I'll also scroll through that long list to see if that address is there but I'm pretty sure it's not. Weight Magnitude at 14 or 15?​​
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)Master IOTAn (21,0K reputation)
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I synced on there. It is not as slow as opening the cold wallet with all those addresses. But It still shows only 7.522Mi in my balance on there after sync. Is the site no good to do that on? I am currently logging into my cold wallet with original seed. I will try switching nodes but I have done this before. I'll also scroll through that long list to see if that address is there but I'm pretty sure it's not. Weight Magnitude at 14 or 15?

@DonnieB, So, first of all-- I would NEVER USE a wallet that wasn't created as an official wallet--entering your seed into something some person put up on the internet is just asking for your funds to be stolen by them. I am wanting you to see if you have those addresses in your wallet's address history, because if you don't see those addresses, then it means those addresses belong to someone else. In that case, either someone stole your funds or you sent them to someone. I am thinking that is what happened, because if I take the "change" values from your first two addresses and the full balance from the third address and add them up, I get 7,522,348 iota, which is very close to the balance you stated. If my suspicions are correct and your funds were stolen, you will end up NOT finding the two addresses I mentioned earlier in your address history, but you WILL end up finding these:

EMLGVFGUCTLLEZXHGRVXBQRPATXATZVBEOJRNOQUMSUGQMCTKVAEVTACHFBHOMZHOZDEOBAC9HOOJCQOW
MAVQYZEFIQDDBGQWUKMRWIMKMFZBAGSSIXFWDFONDMJGRJJZKTEYFR9MZODHJKKZ9NJAERCBINKTUMN9W

And if you do see those, and you didn't make the other transactions to move the money elsewhere--the funds were stolen, most likely by either entering your seed into a scam website or by generating your seed from a scam website. If this is the case, I am sorry to see this happen to you. Sad

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

DonnieB
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I synced on there. It is not as slow as opening the cold wallet with all those addresses. But It still shows only 7.522Mi in my balance on there after sync. Is the site no good to do that on? I am currently logging into my cold wallet with original seed. I will try switching nodes but I have done this before. I'll also scroll through that long list to see if that address is there but I'm pretty sure it's not. Weight Magnitude at 14 or 15?

@DonnieB, So, first of all-- I would NEVER USE a wallet that wasn't created as an official wallet--entering your seed into something some person put up on the internet is just asking for your funds to be stolen by them. I am wanting you to see if you have those addresses in your wallet's address history, because if you don't see those addresses, then it means those addresses belong to someone else. In that case, either someone stole your funds or you sent them to someone. I am thinking that is what happened, because if I take the "change" values from your first two addresses and the full balance from the third address and add them up, I get 7,522,348 iota, which is very close to the balance you stated. If my suspicions are correct and your funds were stolen, you will end up NOT finding the two addresses I mentioned earlier in your address history, but you WILL end up finding these:

EMLGVFGUCTLLEZXHGRVXBQRPATXATZVBEOJRNOQUMSUGQMCTKVAEVTACHFBHOMZHOZDEOBAC9HOOJCQOW
MAVQYZEFIQDDBGQWUKMRWIMKMFZBAGSSIXFWDFONDMJGRJJZKTEYFR9MZODHJKKZ9NJAERCBINKTUMN9W

And if you do see those, and you didn't make the other transactions to move the money elsewhere--the funds were stolen, most likely by either entering your seed into a scam website or by generating your seed from a scam website. If this is the case, I am sorry to see this happen to you. Sad

All I did was send them to myself. I just recently logged into this wallet yesterday for first time so that is not it. Literally this is what happened. After receiving them ​I transferred to my android wallet, then back to my cold wallet on computer. That's it. When I closed it in August it had the full balance. When I opened it up in November, I didn't. What the hell would cause that?
DysfunctionalBoss
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

All I did was send them to myself. I just recently logged into this wallet yesterday for first time so that is not it. Literally this is what happened. After receiving them I transferred to my android wallet, then back to my cold wallet on computer. That's it. When I closed it in August it had the full balance. When I opened it up in November, I didn't. What the hell would cause that?

@DonnieB, it's going to be important to see which of the addresses I posted are visible in your address history. If you see the EMLG and MAVQ addresses, then your funds were sent elsewhere and are not on the seed you are in. When you say you transferred from your android wallet to a cold wallet, are you saying you have multiple seeds? If so, you'll want to check the other seed for the balance. When you find the SMWK, RHRL, and NTNP addresses, you'll have found your funds. If you cannot find those addresses on either of your seeds, then the funds were sent to some other address--either by you or by a thief. Can you tell me how you generated your seed? Was it an online website of some sort?

---
Feeling extra generous?

DonnieB
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I do see those addresses but I did do sending after transferring to my wallet. Like I said, just to my phone and back. There was no sending after that until I tried draining the balance after getting my 7.5 back after it all went missing.
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

All I did was send them to myself. I just recently logged into this wallet yesterday for first time so that is not it. Literally this is what happened. After receiving them ​I transferred to my android wallet, then back to my cold wallet on computer. That's it. When I closed it in August it had the full balance. When I opened it up in November, I didn't. What the hell would cause that?

All addresses I used were generated from the Iota wallet.​ 
DysfunctionalBoss
D
@DonnieB, which addresses do you see in your address history (not your transaction history)? The EMLG and MAVQ addresses? Or the SMWK, RHRL, and NTNP addresses?

What are the two numbers in the bottom left corner of your wallet?

---
Feeling extra generous?

DonnieB
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I do see those addresses but I did do sending after transferring to my wallet. Like I said, just to my phone and back. There was no sending after that until I tried draining the balance after getting my 7.5 back after it all went missing.
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

All addresses I used were generated from the Iota wallet.​ 

I sent from one address to another on the same seed I guess is where I went wrong. So when I logged into my android wallet the balance was zero, logging in with the same seed. I sent from computer to android on address generated by Iota wallet, it worked. I then transferred back to another Iota wallet generated address. So basically I sent to myself which is stupid I know. I do see the EMLG and MAV. The MAV is crossed out. Also they all say pending even though the amount is zero. I reattached and promoted those. I will let you know If I find the others.​
DysfunctionalBoss
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

All I did was send them to myself. I just recently logged into this wallet yesterday for first time so that is not it. Literally this is what happened. After receiving them I transferred to my android wallet, then back to my cold wallet on computer. That's it. When I closed it in August it had the full balance. When I opened it up in November, I didn't. What the hell would cause that?

All addresses I used were generated from the Iota wallet. 

I sent from one address to another on the same seed I guess is where I went wrong. So when I logged into my android wallet the balance was zero, logging in with the same seed. I sent from computer to android on address generated by Iota wallet, it worked. I then transferred back to another Iota wallet generated address. So basically I sent to myself which is stupid I know. I do see the EMLG and MAV. The MAV is crossed out. Also they all say pending even though the amount is zero. I reattached and promoted those. I will let you know If I find the others.

Okay, since you see the EMLG and the MAV addresses, those are the "change" from your sends to the SMWK and RHRL addresses. That seed will only have the 7.22Mi on it--no matter what you do. Since you do not see the SMWK and RHRL addresses, those addresses belong to another seed. Hopefully, you have another seed. I am guessing you do since you keep saying you sent from your computer to your cell phone and vice versa. You'll want to find those addresses in your address history on your other seed.

---
Feeling extra generous?

DonnieB
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I sent from one address to another on the same seed I guess is where I went wrong. So when I logged into my android wallet the balance was zero, logging in with the same seed. I sent from computer to android on address generated by Iota wallet, it worked. I then transferred back to another Iota wallet generated address. So basically I sent to myself which is stupid I know. I do see the EMLG and MAV. The MAV is crossed out. Also they all say pending even though the amount is zero. I reattached and promoted those. I will let you know If I find the others.

Okay, since you see the EMLG and the MAV addresses, those are the "change" from your sends to the SMWK and RHRL addresses. That seed will only have the 7.22Mi on it--no matter what you do. Since you do not see the SMWK and RHRL addresses, those addresses belong to another seed. Hopefully, you have another seed. I am guessing you do since you keep saying you sent from your computer to your cell phone and vice versa. You'll want to find those addresses in your address history on your other seed.

I seriously don't have another seed that I used before my wallet turned up with 0. I used the same original seed to login, as I did when I exited my wallet and it had all of the Iota in there. The 7.5 was a part of that balance, just sent from bitfinex to the same wallet in a different transfer.​
DysfunctionalBoss
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I seriously don't have another seed that I used before my wallet turned up with 0. I used the same original seed to login, as I did when I exited my wallet and it had all of the Iota in there. The 7.5 was a part of that balance, just sent from bitfinex to the same wallet in a different transfer.

Did you generate your seed using an online website? If so, I am thinking your funds may have been stolen then. Because the addresses you aren't seeing are where your IOTA are. And, since you only have one seed and that seed isn't generating those addresses, the IOTA are on a different seed.

---
Feeling extra generous?

DonnieB
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I also see the NTNP address on my seed. Looking for others.​
Edited 8 days ago @ 9:52 by DonnieB
DysfunctionalBoss
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I also see the NTNP address on my seed. Looking for others.

The NTNP address is the only one which has not had the funds moved to another address.... yet. They likely will also get stolen at some point, so you should probably generate a new seed securely (see https://helloiota.com/generate-seed.html for how to do that) and then move your remaining funds to an address on that new seed.

---
Feeling extra generous?

DonnieB
D
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 7 Jan 2018

(Aug 24)First 93.05 to:
Address
TXID:

Address
TXID:

(Aug 29)Third 6.5 Mi to:
Address:
TXID:

I also see the NTNP address on my seed. Looking for others.

The NTNP address is the only one which has not had the funds moved to another address.... yet. They likely will also get stolen at some point, so you should probably generate a new seed securely (see https://helloiota.com/generate-seed.html for how to do that) and then move your remaining funds to an address on that new seed.

I cant send anything. Everything is so slow, it says pending. I generate a new address and try to send and it says private key re-use detected? Like I said. I've only sent it to myself. I guess the only option is to keep generating addresses until these show up.​
Edited 8 days ago @ 10:04 by DonnieB
DonnieB
D
I found my addresses on the recovery list.

https://forum.helloiota.com/588/Help-My-IOTA-balance-is-zero-steps-to-help-you-find-your-balance-v254?PageIndex=13
​​​​

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

I just keep reattaching?​​​​
​​
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)
Group: Administrators
DonnieB - 8 Jan 2018

https://forum.helloiota.com/588/Help-My-IOTA-balance-is-zero-steps-to-help-you-find-your-balance-v254?PageIndex=13

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

I just keep reattaching?

@DonnieB
https://iotasear.ch/address/SMWKVWVXHUWTCBHSUXHBKSULHERDURKIRYZCAXSTXTPTXQXCZTJXHGXDKQRF99KMEDXSJMVIOCJIFTGBA
SMWKVWVXHUWTCBHSUXHBKSULHERDURKIRYZCAXSTXTPTXQXCZTJXHGXDKQRF99KMEDXSJMVIOCJIFTGBA; 93000000; AVAILABLE

https://iotasear.ch/address/RHRLAULXD9GQXOBZDFQ9SSBTXJENDMCQAPMPQTCMAEFCNQHWJF9EZBSQWNDPVIDKSDWYIUBYMIECKHPED
RHRLAULXD9GQXOBZDFQ9SSBTXJENDMCQAPMPQTCMAEFCNQHWJF9EZBSQWNDPVIDKSDWYIUBYMIECKHPED; 42000000; AVAILABLE

https://iotasear.ch/address/NTNPTXCDQKXRGPSIBS9PGIUADDIKODJPMKDUPW9MCKHIRJBUDTKCBXQAEOWWXTZQZABDAVNT9TONPTX9XAPWYESEKW
(funds sent to this address after the snapshot)

As @DysfunctionalBoss was asking earlier, which of these addresses do you see in your wallet history? It sounds like you don't see SMWK... or RHRL... in your wallet history after generating a bunch of addresses. Is this correct

DonnieB
D
Winston - 8 Jan 2018
DonnieB - 8 Jan 2018

I just keep reattaching?

@DonnieB
https://iotasear.ch/address/SMWKVWVXHUWTCBHSUXHBKSULHERDURKIRYZCAXSTXTPTXQXCZTJXHGXDKQRF99KMEDXSJMVIOCJIFTGBA
SMWKVWVXHUWTCBHSUXHBKSULHERDURKIRYZCAXSTXTPTXQXCZTJXHGXDKQRF99KMEDXSJMVIOCJIFTGBA; 93000000; AVAILABLE

https://iotasear.ch/address/RHRLAULXD9GQXOBZDFQ9SSBTXJENDMCQAPMPQTCMAEFCNQHWJF9EZBSQWNDPVIDKSDWYIUBYMIECKHPED
RHRLAULXD9GQXOBZDFQ9SSBTXJENDMCQAPMPQTCMAEFCNQHWJF9EZBSQWNDPVIDKSDWYIUBYMIECKHPED; 42000000; AVAILABLE

https://iotasear.ch/address/NTNPTXCDQKXRGPSIBS9PGIUADDIKODJPMKDUPW9MCKHIRJBUDTKCBXQAEOWWXTZQZABDAVNT9TONPTX9XAPWYESEKW
(funds sent to this address after the snapshot)

As @DysfunctionalBoss was asking earlier, which of these addresses do you see in your wallet history? It sounds like you don't see SMWK... or RHRL... in your wallet history after generating a bunch of addresses. Is this correct

I see the NTNP address. That was only generated after about 40 re-attaches.​
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)Forum Admin (28,0K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@DonnieB
DysfunctionalBoss recommended this earlier in the thread:
"The NTNP address is the only one which has not had the funds moved to another address.... yet. They likely will also get stolen at some point, so you should probably generate a new seed securely (see https://helloiota.com/generate-seed.html for how to do that) and then move your remaining funds to an address on that new seed."

It would probably be a good idea to go ahead and do that.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search