Transfer from wallet

Author
J
Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

i bought from binance 290 Iota. Know standing on this wallet 290,66473 Iota.  I send it to my iota wallet and it comes on. Know i want to send to another exchange but nothing else..
i must send 290, 66472 Kiota right ? then i have seen 1147$, but the iotas aren´t on the exchange..

Hash is confirmed

but the iotas are in my wallet..
Why?

Can anybody help

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Jürgen - 6 Jan 2018
Hello,

i bought from binance 290 Iota. Know standing on this wallet 290,66473 Iota.  I send it to my iota wallet and it comes on. Know i want to send to another exchange but nothing else..
i must send 290, 66472 Kiota right ? then i have seen 1147$, but the iotas aren´t on the exchange..

Hash is confirmed

but the iotas are in my wallet..
Why?

Can anybody help

@Jürgen
Hey, thanks for the post and welcome to the community.

Please post your address, and we can take a look at your balance on a tangle explorer together
Jürgen
J
Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (36 reputation)
my adress from my wallet?

The wallet is only single use i thought by iota?
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Jürgen - 7 Jan 2018
my adress from my wallet?

The wallet is only single use i thought by iota?

@Jürgen
Correct - after sending an outgoing transaction from the wallet, you'll want to generate and use a new receive address.

That public receive address can be posted here so that we can take a look at it (them) together in a tangle explorer.
Jürgen
J
Hi,

know take a look into tangleorg with this hash

VIIDIQFZBKNEPLZLBZOBBLIFZFII9W9FYCTNBGRZDADOQURNUYOHIAGNYVYRYRTHTUETTUWPPVJWA9999

That was the adress from binance

OTUFZXUHKBHSFVFGZNZFRVOFXALCDIXOCAACRYBVDDRWFQOZIPTK9GDFFZZJIIWTTLECULKDGVDTGJGBYWLMODDDVX

thanks for help
Winston
Winston
Jürgen - 8 Jan 2018
Hi,

know take a look into tangleorg with this hash

VIIDIQFZBKNEPLZLBZOBBLIFZFII9W9FYCTNBGRZDADOQURNUYOHIAGNYVYRYRTHTUETTUWPPVJWA9999

That was the adress from binance

OTUFZXUHKBHSFVFGZNZFRVOFXALCDIXOCAACRYBVDDRWFQOZIPTK9GDFFZZJIIWTTLECULKDGVDTGJGBYWLMODDDVX

thanks for help

@Jürgen
Thanks for posting this info.

https://thetangle.org/address/OTUFZXUHKBHSFVFGZNZFRVOFXALCDIXOCAACRYBVDDRWFQOZIPTK9GDFFZZJIIWTTLECULKDGVDTGJGBY
Balance: 290 Ki

If this is the address that you sent your Binance withdrawal into, it looks like it still has that same amount in its balance.

Do you see this address (OTUFZ... address) in your wallet history? If not, generate a few addresses and it should appear.
Jürgen
J
Hi,

my wallet account is 290 Kiota. I want to send it to binance because it was from bittrex.

I see the adress OTUF with -290´000 iotas in my hystory as confirmed. Know it is 0,3 kiotas on binance..because my wallet is under 290. it is 289,7Smile.. Why..

I bought for  1100$ Iotas, what for a unit i must send... crazy..bitcoin its easierSmile..

Iota
Kiota
Miota
Giota
Tiota

Thanks ...Smile u must execuse meSad

Winston
Winston
Jürgen - 9 Jan 2018
Hi,

my wallet account is 290 Kiota. I want to send it to binance because it was from bittrex.

I see the adress OTUF with -290´000 iotas in my hystory as confirmed. Know it is 0,3 kiotas on binance..because my wallet is under 290. it is 289,7Smile.. Why..

I bought for  1100$ Iotas, what for a unit i must send... crazy..bitcoin its easierSmile..

Iota
Kiota
Miota
Giota
Tiota

Thanks ...Smile u must execuse meSad

@Jürgen
It sounds like you bought 290 Mi, so that will be the unit you'll want to withdraw. MIOTA

Jürgen
J
Hi,

ok it was not correctly from me..i understand.. also i have 290 IOTA right there?
But when i send 290 IOTA it comes 0.00XXXX29 Iota on.
Know i have send KILO IOTA 290 it comes 0.29 on binance..

OK.. i must sent 290 MIOTAS than round about 1100 Dollar comes on binance..right?

Thanks

Winston
Winston
Jürgen - 9 Jan 2018
Hi,

ok it was not correctly from me..i understand.. also i have 290 IOTA right there?
But when i send 290 IOTA it comes 0.00XXXX29 Iota on.
Know i have send KILO IOTA 290 it comes 0.29 on binance..

OK.. i must sent 290 MIOTAS than round about 1100 Dollar comes on binance..right?

Thanks

@Jürgen
Yes. You have an amount of IOTA on the order of MIOTA
Jürgen
J
Hi,

know i have the next big problem. I have a change my harddisk an know i must reinstall win10. I have the seed from my iota wallet, but balance is know 0.

Do you can help me please??
Winston
Winston
Jürgen - 15 Feb 2018
Hi,

know i have the next big problem. I have a change my harddisk an know i must reinstall win10. I have the seed from my iota wallet, but balance is know 0.

@Jürgen 
Thanks for the post.

Generate addresses until you've generated the most recently used address. Your balance will reappear.

Jürgen
J
Winston - 15 Feb 2018
Jürgen - 15 Feb 2018
Hi,

@Jürgen 
Thanks for the post.

Generate addresses until you've generated the most recently used address. Your balance will reappear.

Jürgen
J
Hi,

generate send adress? or receive adress..

thx
Jürgen
J
oh.. sry.. receive adressSmile
Jürgen
J
Hi,

i have generated 3 adresses. How long do i must wait?

thx

greets
Zvezda
Z
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
My probleme is solved thank you all ! 

i speak with support in Binance and they refund me 55 IOTA
Jürgen
J
Winston - 15 Feb 2018
Jürgen - 15 Feb 2018
Hi,

@Jürgen 
Thanks for the post.

How much adresses i must generate? I have generated 8 adresses, but nothing is reappear.

greets
Jürgen
J
Jürgen - 16 Feb 2018
Winston - 15 Feb 2018
Jürgen - 15 Feb 2018
Hi,

@Jürgen 
Thanks for the post.

How much adresses i must generate? I have generated 8 adresses, but nothing is reappear.

greets

Know my wallet is sync. Thanks much thanksSmile

greet
Winston
Winston
Zvezda - 15 Feb 2018
My probleme is solved thank you all ! 

i speak with support in Binance and they refund me 55 IOTA

@Zvezda 
Great! I'm glad to hear that your situation got resolved, and thanks for swinging by to post that update.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search