Looking for neighbors in germany

Author
a
Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, i recently lease a vps in germany and im looking for neighbors for my full node,.
Tardar
T
Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)
Hey,

r u full synced ? Smile

Greets
angelvega93
a
Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (73 reputation)
Yeah i guess that my node is full synced.

"latestMilestoneIndex": 320305,
"latestSolidSubtangleMilestoneIndex": 320305,

But i have no neighbors :'(
Tardar
T
Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)
angelvega93 - 5 Jan 2018
Yeah i guess that my node is full synced.

"latestMilestoneIndex": 320305,
"latestSolidSubtangleMilestoneIndex": 320305,

But i have no neighbors :'(

I've written you a PM Wink
ProfessorHase
P
Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)
Hey, Im just setting up my first vps. Are you still searching neighbours in germany? Please send me a PM then, thanks!: )
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search