New Full Node - Toronto, Ontario Canada

Author
d
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,
I'm looking for some neighbours to add to my IOTA node that I have running here so that I can bring up a full node to help the community out.

Tardar
T
Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)
Are you fully synced ? Wink

Thx & greets
dticanada
d
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Hi, thanks for the reply. How do I run a full sync without having neighbours? Still so new at this. I've setup the node with the proper ports natt'd and the iri files in place but not sure where to go from there now that I need to run it. From everything I've read, I need to have neighbours to crank this up and get started.

Tardar
T
Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)
You can use the swarm hosts.
That help you to get fast synced.

Additionally you can use a databse provided from iota.partners Wink
shakeshar
s
Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (82 reputation)
dticanada - 5 Jan 2018
Hi all,
I'm looking for some neighbours to add to my IOTA node that I have running here so that I can bring up a full node to help the community out.

Hi,
I'm looking for more neighbours, server located in Sweden. PM if interested.

/Stefan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search