IOTA-Python?—?A Pure-Python implementation of IOTA node

Author
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
mm1alf
m
Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Exactly what is this for? Does it work with the 2.5.3 wallet?? Is this the fix 
so to speak for those of us who have lost their iotas??

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017

Exactly what is this for? Does it work with the 2.5.3 wallet? Is this the fix 
so to speak for those of us who have lost their iotas?

This is just somebody's hobby project using Python to implement a full node. It has nothing to do with recovery stuff
mm1alf
m
Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)
Winston - 5 Nov 2017
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017

This is just somebody's hobby project using Python to implement a full node. It has nothing to do with recovery stuff

WHEW! Thank you. I have tried everything that has been put on the forum and after 2 weeks I give up. I am missing 40 million Iotas and don't believe I will ever see them again.?
Winston
Winston
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017

WHEW! Thank you. I have tried everything that has been put on the forum and after 2 weeks I give up. I am missing 40 million Iotas and don't believe I will ever see them again.

@mm1alf Try using this tool: https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance-Finder#how-to-use
Edited 2 Years Ago by Winston
mm1alf
m
Winston - 5 Nov 2017
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017

WHEW! Thank you. I have tried everything that has been put on the forum and after 2 weeks I give up. I am missing 40 million Iotas and don't believe I will ever see them again.

@mm1alf Try using this tool: https://github.com/rajivshah3/IOTA-Balance-Finder#how-to-use

Sure why not It can't hurt to try it.? I'll let you know how I make out
mm1alf
m
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017
Winston - 5 Nov 2017
mm1alf - 5 Nov 2017

Sure why not It can't hurt to try it.? I'll let you know how I make out

Still confused and peeved off.?
Winston
Winston
@mm1alf Swing by the Help forum and post the details of your situation. Someone will probably be able to point you in the right direction.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search