IOTArt.io cubes, colors, 3D and IOTA

Author
g
Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'd like to introduce http://IOTArt.io, a small weekend-project of mine to get into the programmatic IOTA API. The website shows a grid of cubes. You can select a cube and add your own in the color and position of your choice. Optionally append an 8 char message and send a few IOTA (not MIOTA) to the given address. What do you think?

HuKo
HuKo
Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)Forum Mod (967 reputation)
Neat project -  Decentralized minecraft on iota in the future? :D
Scott J
Scott J
Forum Admin (21,0K reputation)
Group: Administrators
This is a really cool idea, glumb. Great work! 
nom
n
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
glumb - 2 Nov 2017
I'd like to introduce http://IOTArt.io, a small weekend-project of mine to get into the programmatic IOTA API. The website shows a grid of cubes. You can select a cube and add your own in the color and position of your choice. Optionally append an 8 char message and send a few IOTA (not MIOTA) to the given address. What do you think?

Are you planning on releasing the source? Would love to play with this
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search