Full Node is not synchronizing.....

Author
D
Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (86 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I installed my FullNode on a Windows 2012 Server. Static IP, 24/7 hosted at strato. 
I also add some neighbors but the only think rising is numberOfSentTransactions, nothing else. 

Does it take more than 24 hours till something is happening?

Thanks in advance for your Response

Petrit

HELP
maticheck
m
Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)
Diaga22 - 3 Jan 2018
I installed my FullNode on a Windows 2012 Server. Static IP, 24/7 hosted at strato. 
I also add some neighbors but the only think rising is numberOfSentTransactions, nothing else. 

Does it take more than 24 hours till something is happening?

Thanks in advance for your Response

Petrit

Hi

Try this : https://github.com/iotaledger/iri/issues/375
MasterDellle
M
Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)
I have the same problem and I tried already the suggestions from issue 375.
My node is centos 7 based. 4 gb ram, 2 cpu. oracle java.
when I download a fresh database, it is online within 1-2 hours. but already a few milestones behind.
and from this point none milestone is ever handled. it just stays at the inital milestone.
does someone know how to find the problem? db log and iri log is inconspicuous.

-sebastian
MasterDellle
M
Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (55 reputation)
MasterDellle - 4 Jan 2018
I have the same problem and I tried already the suggestions from issue 375.
My node is centos 7 based. 4 gb ram, 2 cpu. oracle java.
when I download a fresh database, it is online within 1-2 hours. but already a few milestones behind.
and from this point none milestone is ever handled. it just stays at the inital milestone.
does someone know how to find the problem? db log and iri log is inconspicuous.

-sebastian

May be its: https://github.com/iotaledger/iri/issues/428
I'll try the bug fix.
atomsandbits
a
Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (191 reputation)
I had issues staying in sync as well. I found this helpful: https://github.com/iotaledger/iri/issues/428
I'm synced now using this solution:
1. Compile this workaround by pomyk: https://github.com/Pomyk/iri/tree/workaround_for_428
2. Replaced the database with a fresh one from iota.partners.

Good luck. Let me know if you have questions.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search