New EUROPE-WEST IOTA NODE [Static IP / 4GB] looking for Neighbors

New EUROPE-WEST IOTA NODE [Static IP / 4GB] looking for Neighbors
Author
s
Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (59 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

I have just finished to install my new Iota Node on a cloud provider and I'm looking for Neighbors to start.

Please PM with IP and PORTS to let me in the IOTA network.

Happy new year

S
wilberworld
w
Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (54 reputation)
Hi, my IOTA node is below, please let me know yours so we can be neighbours.

tcp://storj-server.ddns.net:15600

Thanks,
Will
Tardar
T
Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)
Are you fully synced ? Wink

Thx & greets
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search