IOTA Testnet environment

Author
C
Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, Is there any official IOTA Testnet or sandbox environment to do some offline testing over the protocol?

Thanks,
C
breakitlots
b
Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (7 reputation)
There is a sandbox environment, but it is currently not working. (i think Dom said January?)   I have spun up a testnet full node for my testing, not sure if this is going to be the correct solution... there is also this - https://github.com/schierlm/private-iota-testnet.
Good luck

CryptoStudent
C
Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (85 reputation)
Thanks @breakitlots!!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search