The coins did not enter the Binance exchange.

Author
N
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The coins did not enter the Binance exchange. I made several transactions for the amounts of 10, 100, 28.8 IOTA coins
Not a single coin was received at the exchange.
HELP
DysfunctionalBoss
D
Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)Master IOTAn (21K reputation)
NeonWolf - 1 Jan 2018
The coins did not enter the Binance exchange. I made several transactions for the amounts of 10, 100, 28.8 IOTA coins
Not a single coin was received at the exchange.

Hi @NeonWolf,

It looks like these are all very recent transactions. Binance usually is slow with processing deposits of IOTA. I've seen it take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 days for funds to be credited to your Binance account. As long as you are sure you sent them to the correct address, I would suggest just waiting a while for them to get credited.

---
Feeling extra generous?
My donation address is: HWY9NVCJISBQLTWMMXOUVYRN9UVRGXWN9RAKZVKMCMUDBQLEVZHM9WZUZCQFELOOBLATONIOPJJ9OIVAXWFUACBGRA

NeonWolf
N
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
I wrote down your address for gratitude for your help. But you could not once again specify the coins go to Binance? I wrote down your address for gratitude for your help. But you could not once again specify the coins go to Binance? They warn that I create new addresses of IOTA

Edited 2 Years Ago by NeonWolf
NeonWolf
N
But what about 28.8Mi?
They are held twice

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search