Seed recovery tool (for typo's)

Author
B
Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi All,
I would like to thank fvantom for rescuing my IOTA!  First, I downloaded his tool from Github and it ran perfectly on my Mac.  It was unsuccessful at recovering my coins, but this was for a very specific reason and was not the fault of the tool.  I contacted fantom on Discord and he replied within a day or so and offered to help.  He made a custom change to his tool and was able to recover the coins.  As part of the process, he had my seed key and was totally trustworthy with it.  He probably deserves more, but I felt his help was worth at least 20% of the recovered funds (~180 IOTA).
Thanks again, fvantom!
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Bert42 - 28 Sep 2018
Hi All,
I would like to thank fvantom for rescuing my IOTA!  First, I downloaded his tool from Github and it ran perfectly on my Mac.  It was unsuccessful at recovering my coins, but this was for a very specific reason and was not the fault of the tool.  I contacted fantom on Discord and he replied within a day or so and offered to help.  He made a custom change to his tool and was able to recover the coins.  As part of the process, he had my seed key and was totally trustworthy with it.  He probably deserves more, but I felt his help was worth at least 20% of the recovered funds (~180 IOTA).
Thanks again, fvantom!

Thanks for stopping by to make this post. Glad it worked out - fvantom is awesome.
NICOLEISION
N
Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)
Hola de nuevo Winston.
Disculpa el retraso pero hasta anoche no tuve tiempo de probar esta GENIAL herramienta.
Efectivamente y tras completar el proceso, obtuve la semilla correcta y pude recuperar mis iotas.
No se que decir, salvo darte las gracias por tu sincero interes y por supuesto felicitar a fvantom por su trabajo.
Quedo profundamente agradecido.

Hello again Winston.
Sorry for the delay but until last night I did not have time to try this GREAT tool.
Effectively and after completing the process, I obtained the correct seed and was able to recover my iotas.
I do not know what to say, except to thank you for your sincere interest and of course to congratulate fvantom for their work.
I am deeply grateful.
fvantom
f
Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)
NICOLEISION - 15 Mar 2019
Hello again Winston.
Sorry for the delay but until last night I did not have time to try this GREAT tool.
Effectively and after completing the process, I obtained the correct seed and was able to recover my iotas.
I do not know what to say, except to thank you for your sincere interest and of course to congratulate fvantom for their work.
I am deeply grateful.

I'm glad I was able to help Smile
mattycz
m
Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (37 reputation)
Hi @fvantom can you help my ? I have a bad seed i I used your program but failed. 
Thanks.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search