Seed recovery tool (for typo's)

Author
R
Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)Attached to Tangle (451 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
RE:
Hello gentlemen, obviously I have the same problem as mokshrajput. Please take a look at my 104Mi address. This address is confirmed on bitfinex. I'm 99% sure I'm using the right seed. I also tried different misspellings and missing letters in the seed. Seed I have saved in the notepad and I have seen no problem copying. I tried to generate many new addresses and the balance is still 0. I wrote on support bitfinex, but after 2 months I did not get the answer. I am willing to pay for your help.
addres: SFNVPBQLWXM9LYSMNLYNWZTG9XAJTBVJKQV9GNKAMG9W9KNYMVHLT9QSSK9TWUSLUEBHLXFIWWYHNFLXXEVREFGMBA
fvantom
f
Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)
Roach8 - 9 Jan 2018
RE:
Hello gentlemen, obviously I have the same problem as mokshrajput. Please take a look at my 104Mi address. This address is confirmed on bitfinex. I'm 99% sure I'm using the right seed. I also tried different misspellings and missing letters in the seed. Seed I have saved in the notepad and I have seen no problem copying. I tried to generate many new addresses and the balance is still 0. I wrote on support bitfinex, but after 2 months I did not get the answer. I am willing to pay for your help.
addres: SFNVPBQLWXM9LYSMNLYNWZTG9XAJTBVJKQV9GNKAMG9W9KNYMVHLT9QSSK9TWUSLUEBHLXFIWWYHNFLXXEVREFGMBA

I've send you a PM
Edited Last Year by fvantom
CloudeCc
C
Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)
fvantom - 30 Dec 2017
Check the code at https://github.com/FVANtom/find-typo-in-iota-seed/releases

I have written a tool to help a user on Reddit who accidentally made a typo in his seed while logging in into the wallet.
He then transferred iota to the address he generated and logged out of his wallet.
Because he accidentally made a typo when logging in, he lost access to his funds.

This program checks the most common typing mistakes and tries to find the real seed (typo-seed) of the address the funds were transferred to.

- Generating seeds with one missing character readded
- Generating seeds with one character missing
- Generating seeds with character typed double
- Generating seeds with letters that look like each other replaced
- Generating seeds with block of 2 character retyped
- Generating seeds with 2 neighbouring characters switched
- Generating seeds with 1 character mistyped

At the time this post was made I was already able to help 5 people recover their funds with my tool.
Also see reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7lqyzd/tool_to_help_you_recover_lost_funds_in_specific/

If you have recovered your funds using this tool, please think of my children and make a donation ;-)
My iota address: ELDM9DAWZVHNIQQROREDKPUJRZKMZCRKROSGQXROZCYSQJKKTRNHNEBKNRSAJXOUZBGKUFWTNTN9VKTBWYJFDAQNOD

CloudeCc
C
Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)Attached to Tangle (258 reputation)
CloudeCc - 17 Jan 2018
fvantom - 30 Dec 2017

I have written a tool to help a user on Reddit who accidentally made a typo in his seed while logging in into the wallet.
He then transferred iota to the address he generated and logged out of his wallet.
Because he accidentally made a typo when logging in, he lost access to his funds.

This program checks the most common typing mistakes and tries to find the real seed (typo-seed) of the address the funds were transferred to.

At the time this post was made I was already able to help 5 people recover their funds with my tool.
Also see reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7lqyzd/tool_to_help_you_recover_lost_funds_in_specific/

If you have recovered your funds using this tool, please think of my children and make a donation ;-)
My iota address: ELDM9DAWZVHNIQQROREDKPUJRZKMZCRKROSGQXROZCYSQJKKTRNHNEBKNRSAJXOUZBGKUFWTNTN9VKTBWYJFDAQNOD

thanks a lot to this man, he can be trusted !!! he helped me get my money back !! please contact him.
Simon D
S
Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)Attached to Tangle (284 reputation)
CloudeCc - 17 Jan 2018
CloudeCc - 17 Jan 2018
fvantom - 30 Dec 2017

thanks a lot to this man, he can be trusted !!! he helped me get my money back !! please contact him.

I don't really trust him yet, do you have a screenshot of your wallet, with the iotas in i?

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Simon D - 18 Jan 2018
CloudeCc - 17 Jan 2018
CloudeCc - 17 Jan 2018
fvantom - 30 Dec 2017

I don't really trust him yet, do you have a screenshot of your wallet, with the iotas in i?

@simond105 
What's there to trust?

If you're using this program, then you've exhausted every other option, and it's either this tool as a hail mary/last resort, or your funds are gone forever. Also, you can just run the tool in an offline environment to be totally safe, right?
Edited Last Year by Winston
fvantom
f
Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)Attached to Tangle (925 reputation)
@simond105 You are right to be cautious. If you are looking for more people with a positive experience, some posted in this topic too: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7lqyzd/tool_to_help_you_recover_lost_funds_in_specific/
Aleahluv
A
Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (57 reputation)
Hy guys. this post is simply to give credit to @fvantom for helping me recovering my IOTAS. I cannot thank him more for his selfless service!!! You can absolutely trust him. I gave him 20% of my IOTAS for his efforts and i think he deserves that so much! Forever grateful! (for your info @Winston). Well done Tom!!!! 

PakaA
P
Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (29 reputation)
This helped me to get back my IOTAS. Thank You! 
drsessum
d
Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)
fvantom - 7 Jan 2018
suld - 7 Jan 2018
How this tool work ? Do i have to have knowledge of understanding programming? or i need simple step by step guide with video?

I've contacted you via PM. Maybe I can help.

Hello,
I bought IOTA in two purchases.  The first was the largest.  I move it to my wallet from Binance.  I saw the transfer in then the IOTA was (-).  The next amount I moved the next day to a different address and it is in my balance.  I've generated several addresses but still  can't recover the first transaction.  There is a pink arrow next to a negative amount of the full transaction.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search