Looking for Neigbors

Author
M
Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, all,
I recently bought a VPS
@contabo 
- with 4 CPU cores, 12 GB RAM and 300 GB of SSD storage. 
I am working various ways to get it up and running, and hopefuly should be up 24/7 in a few days.
I am looking for dedicated neighbours.
My details will be:

tcp://xxxxxxx:15600
udp://yyyyyyyy:14600

Can you PM me if you would like to be a dedicated neighbor.
I expect mine to be fully up and running shortly.
Regards,
Mango Guy
jattitude
j
Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (56 reputation)
PM
Camargo
C
Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)
Hi I have my own server at onde Data Center, i would like to find neighbor to IOTA. please can you contact me?
giba
g
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
I am looking for neighbors too.

My server is giba.ddns.net to run full node.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search