Unfamiliar TANGLE Web Page

Author
g
Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (159 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Someone asked if I had ever used TheTangle.org to determine why my HISTORY transactions are PENDING for several days. What is TheTangle.org? Is it safe to use? I don't want my seed or primary key to get out.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
graydago - 29 Oct 2017
Someone asked if I had ever used TheTangle.org to determine why my HISTORY transactions are PENDING for several days. What is TheTangle.org? Is it safe to use? I don't want my seed or primary key to get out.

@graydago Don't put your seed into any website.
HI Admin
HI Admin
Forum Admin (21K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Giving your seed to anyone is crazy
augustuss
a
Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (62 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As far as I know, that is the official explorer made by Mathieu Viossat, and it is SAFE to use (I use it as default explorer in web wallet).
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search