24/7 - 100Mbit full node in Germany looking for stable neighbors.

24/7 - 100Mbit full node in Germany looking for stable neighbors.
Author
L
Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (117 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a 24/7 - 100Mbit full node running in Germany, reachable via UDP or TCP.
Looking for some stable and long term full nodes to serve the Tangle.
At the time of writing there are 6 spots left. More full nodes will follow if we can find stable neighbors this way.

Send me your specs and IP via PM.
Cheers.
Edited 2 Years Ago by Linkmark
Mango
M
Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (121 reputation)
HI Please PM me.
I need some neighbours too - i am ready to install the full node - but need neighbours to add into my config files during install.
I have a 4 core, 12GB RAM, 300GB SSD, VPS on contabo.
Regards,
Mango guy
Camargo
C
Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)Attached to Tangle (233 reputation)
I have dedicated servers too, please send PM to share neighbors
selfhoster
s
Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)Attached to Tangle (452 reputation)
I'm looking for peers, too.

Have a dedicated root Server in Germany.

6GB RAM, 2 CPUs, SSD, 24/7, Datacenter, DNS-Entry, UDP and/or TCP.

PM me!
maticheck
m
Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (114 reputation)
I looking for Neighbors.
PM me.

tpoxa
t
Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (76 reputation)
Hi, I am going to setup full IOTA node on my VPS using this article http://iota.partners/
So I stacked on neighbors step =) Can someone PM me their nodes? I am looking for long term stable servers.
8 GB RAM, 2 CPU core, 50 GB SSD VPS located in Estonia
michi6383
m
Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (72 reputation)
tpoxa - 31 Dec 2017
Hi, I am going to setup full IOTA node on my VPS using this article http://iota.partners/
So I stacked on neighbors step =) Can someone PM me their nodes? I am looking for long term stable servers.
8 GB RAM, 2 CPU core, 50 GB SSD VPS located in Estonia

Need some neighbors, too. 10 CPU, 50GB RAM. 24/7 Datacenter. Ismaning, Germany.

Thank you and happy new year.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search