Looking for neighbors for a Germany located node

Author
a
Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (95 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everybody,

we are operating a professional vmware node for IOTA Network and we're looking for some neighbors to integrate the node within the network.
The node is located in Germany, Leipzig.

Feel free to contact me for further details,

Kind regards,
Steven
traurick
t
Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (53 reputation)
Hi Steven,
I need for my node in Munich, neighbors.
renatocareca
r
Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)Attached to Tangle (734 reputation)
Good night
Yes?
I'm behind neighbors
Do you know more neighbors?
I'm searching hard.
I do not know why I'm new in iota.

How can we make a neighborhood?

rspero your return
koile
k
Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)Attached to Tangle (253 reputation)
Hi,
habe ebenfalls Interesse. mein Node(HostEurope: 24/7)

udp://p0g0.de:14600
cochinoloco
c
Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (89 reputation)
Hi,
habe ebenfalls Interesse. mein Node EU 24/7

udp://iotanode.barajev.at:14600​​ 
airblowr
a
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
I have a node in Amsterdam running 24/7. Please DM me if you would like to be neighbors!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search