IOTA Light Wallet 2.5.5 black screen

Author
F
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

When I hit the button "attach to tangle" the wallet window turns black after a short while.
I already had the same problem with the light wallet 2.5.4 and the problem still persits with the updated version. I do indeed have a Intel HD graphics 4000 card but my drivers are up to date. Anyone any idea what's the problem here?

mrM
m
Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)
There is 2.5.6 already, try that one.

Freely
F
Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (52 reputation)
Unfortunately the problem still persists with version 2.5.6...

mrM
m
Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)Attached to Tangle (625 reputation)
You can try uninstall it and delete everything from your users AppData/Local folder, after that install the 2.5.6 version maybe it helps.
Otherwise ask devs on slack

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search