iota recovering issue

Author
v
posted 3 Years Ago
HELP
HOT
Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)Attached to Tangle (249 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I use the latest wallet version 2.5.6 and i have only 3 Mi credited on my account after generated more than 120 addresses.
Can you help me to recover all my iotas ?
Many thanks for your answer.
Vincent
HELP
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
vinc - 9 Mar 2018
just to add something : i've never send 4,6Gi from address TPF...   to address  APX...   that's means funds have been stolen ?

@vinc 
Thanks for all of the posts. If your funds were sent in an outgoing transaction that you didn't make, and they ended up in an address that your seed doesn't generate, then unfortunately those funds are now gone.

If you suspect that you were previously able to generate the APX... address, but are just having trouble doing it now, then it's certainly a seed typo issue. But if there's an outgoing transaction that you didn't make, then the situation is much more dire.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search