Fog.sh - content publishing tools running on the IOTA ledger

Author
I
Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)Master IOTAn (20K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey!

Quietly starting to reveal my first serious IOTA project - Fog.sh - a open source Content Management System (CMS) running on IOTA. Think Wordpress, Twitter or Patreon, but where you own your data, it's cryptographically secure and running without any costly servers or governing middleman.

iota.dance - a IOTA statistics page is the first web app that is now rebuilt using Fog. Fog's very own blog is what will come next and show off all the fancy features possible with the help of Tangle, but some more work needs to be done before that.

The project is still in stealth mode, but you can subscribe on the page if you are interested or want to help (any kind of help)!

Happy to answer questions if something is unclear!
qb
qb
Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)Attached to Tangle (694 reputation)
Interesting project, i have joined the waitinglist.

RafikiTheGrouch
R
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
I have a question for you about storing a larger file on the tangle. I would like to keep my use case quiet for now, could I PM you with my question

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search