Help! My IOTA balance is zero! (steps to help you find your balance v2.5.7)

Help! My IOTA balance is zero! (steps to help you find your balance...
Author
p
Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If this doesn’t fix your issue, go to Account > Account Management > View Addresses and see if there's one or more addresses with balance that are red and crossed out. If you find one post it here and we'll take a look at it.

My balance is 0,  it should 1003 can you please help address's below are red and cross out

Attachments
james731
j
Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, everybody!

I have the same issue of 0 balance in Trinity wallet.

After purchase (over 2 years ago) I transferred my funds to IOTA Light wallet and I have never touched them anymore.

In these days I have tried to access them (I know funds are there) and I discovered that IOTA Light wallet is not supported now and when I tried Trinity Wallet, the balance shown is 0.
I tried to figure out reading and applying many suggestions from this forum but without success.

Please, can you help me addressing me to a step-by-step guide (if any) to recover my funds?
Or maybe can you suggest me how to deal with this issue?

Thanks in advance Smile
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
james731 - 31 Jan 2020
Hello, everybody!

I have the same issue of 0 balance in Trinity wallet.

After purchase (over 2 years ago) I transferred my funds to IOTA Light wallet and I have never touched them anymore.

In these days I have tried to access them (I know funds are there) and I discovered that IOTA Light wallet is not supported now and when I tried Trinity Wallet, the balance shown is 0.
I tried to figure out reading and applying many suggestions from this forum but without success.

Please, can you help me addressing me to a step-by-step guide (if any) to recover my funds?
Or maybe can you suggest me how to deal with this issue?

Thanks in advance Smile

@james731
Thanks for the post, and welcome to the forum James. You'll probably get the most/best help by swinging by the IOTA Discord channel and asking this question.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search