Help! My IOTA balance is zero! (steps to help you find your balance v2.5.7)

Help! My IOTA balance is zero! (steps to help you find your balance...
Author
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.4K reputation)
Group: Moderators
thetrailer - 30 May 2019
Winston - 28 May 2019
thetrailer - 23 May 2019
thetrailer - 23 May 2019
Hello,
I also have a problem with the transaction of my coin. I do not know if it is the same together as it was before with others.

Also I have sent on 06.12.2019 1 Mi as the first test transaction to my ledger. Afterwards, I easily made further transactions. Since I updated the Trinitity Wallet a few weeks ago, this one transaction has always seemed incomplete to me, as if it keeps trying to send. Today I have easily transferred coins from my online wallet to my Trinity Wallet. I wanted to transfer these from there to my ledger. However, the same problem seems to be the case with the 1 Mi test. The 8.2 Gi are also on my main account (Trinity Wallet) with the note sending ... But nothing else happens. How can you proceed now? I would be very pleased about a quick feedback. I have recreated the wallet address and never used it twice. Perhaps this is where the bundle hash GHEGLQNLKHDAWCBHRFAIAEXJTGSXJWWDL9ELUCRLRCTOYUKCHZXYTWPKLCBLFWEZLRHLRHHU9APIS9TC helps

The problem has resolved after I tried to pass the transaction on to the Tangle several times. The basic problem, however, is the 1 Mi test transaction, which was carried out and confirmed in December. This is still displayed in my history as pending and produced in the Trinity Wallet the problems

@thetrailer
Thanks for the posts, and welcome to the forum.

The bundle hash in your first post isn't found on the tangle explorer. Could you post the address that holds your balance so that we can take a look at it together?
 EDIT: My assumption is that you're seeing a pending transaction because it's one of two that were previously sent, and the other was subsequently confirmed. Pending transaction clones of this sort remain pending forever since the value has been transferred in the other confirmed transaction already. We can confirm this by taking a look at your address and transaction history though.

Hi Winston,
can you check the Bundle-Hash of that Transaction OGXKXI9WCHJVDNFAYZULTWKXGNHVHBKEGJQJLQIDNEDIFVPESVHWYXTGKKDDRVQEKARUAYJSVXQPD9ID9. It is very confusing and unsettling to constantly receive the message in the trinity wallet "transaction couldn´t be broadcasted". Thanks in advance for your answer

Hi @thetrailer,

I'm not Winston, but I’ll give it a shot anyway. Smile

The bundle you’ve posted has indeed been confirmed in December and there’s nothing special to it.
If it still shows as pending in your history, please try this:
Connect to this node: https://perma.iota.partners:443
Then go to Account > Account Management > Tools > Manual synch. While you’re there you might also hit the Snapshot Transition button.

If this doesn’t fix your issue, go to Account > Account Management > View Addresses and see if there's one or more addresses with balance that are red and crossed out. If you find one post it here and we'll take a look at it. 

However, the "transaction could not be broadcasted"-error sounds unrelated to your transaction history and more like a node problem.
Selecting a different node might fix this. Try this one: https://nodes.thetangle.org:443.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
hirsty
h
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hi, installed the latest version of wallet; 1.0.2, though my seed/password do not work? ie.. too short and need more nodes. the afor worked with the previous trinity wallet until my balance did not show. I am missing something - any help much appreciated. 

Alexa
Alexa
True IOTAn (9.4K reputation)
Group: Moderators
hirsty - 31 May 2019
hi, installed the latest version of wallet; 1.0.2, though my seed/password do not work? ie.. too short and need more nodes. the afor worked with the previous trinity wallet until my balance did not show. I am missing something - any help much appreciated. 

Hi @hirsty,
welcome to Hello IOTA!

Unfortunately there’s nothing I can tell you to fix this except maybe move back to the previous Trinity version that worked for you earlier.

When such errors pop up right after a fresh release of a new Trinity version it’s always best to report these things to the Trinity devs directly in the #trinity discussion channel on Discord. This way they get an overview of whatever bugs might be in the new version. They can then either help you fix things on your device or you can provide useful info to help them fix the software on their end.
I’ve seen a few people report the bugs you encounter already, so I suggest you join the Discord to follow the discussion.
Here’s an invite link: https://discord.gg/hgbDnBd.

I wouldn't be able to help anyone without thetangle.org-explorer. If you feel like you want to support its developer Mathieu Viossat in maintaining his service, please consider a donation to the address shown here: https://thetangle.org/about. Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search