Help! My IOTA balance is zero! (steps to help you find your balance v2.5.7)

Help! My IOTA balance is zero! (steps to help you find your balance...
Author
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
F.Guerrero - 20 Nov 2017
[quote]
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
@Ferroca Well I'm not sure how the thief got access to your wallet then.

I'm not completely clear on the story though, so it might be best to put your seed into the Balance Finder Tool (in the thread pinned at the top of this Help forum) to check all of your seed's addresses.
Goodnight:
I would like to know once completed and completed the two phases of the claim of the iotas intervened by the foundation to which the iotas will go, to the new one or to the old one.

a greeting

@F.Guerrero Your reclaimed balance will go to the new seed, but it would be smart to keep both the old and new seeds saved in case you need one or the other in the future, for whatever reason.

The answer to your second question: Completing the reclaim process is all that you need to do. No extra proof of identity or anything that I know of.
stefano d
s
Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

The IOTA Foundation has started processing reclaims.
When they start
We are very anxious.
thanks
F.Guerrero
F.Guerrero
Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
F.Guerrero - 20 Nov 2017
[quote]
Winston - 20 Nov 2017

I'm not completely clear on the story though, so it might be best to put your seed into the Balance Finder Tool (in the thread pinned at the top of this Help forum) to check all of your seed's addresses.
Goodnight:
I would like to know once completed and completed the two phases of the claim of the iotas intervened by the foundation to which the iotas will go, to the new one or to the old one.

a greeting

@F.Guerrero Your reclaimed balance will go to the new seed, but it would be smart to keep both the old and new seeds saved in case you need one or the other in the future, for whatever reason.

The answer to your second question: Completing the reclaim process is all that you need to do. No extra proof of identity or anything that I know of.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Do you already know someone who has received your iotas intervened ?.

Thank you.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
stefano d - 20 Nov 2017

The IOTA Foundation has started processing reclaims.
When they start
We are very anxious.
thanks

@stefano d They haven't announced anything. You can keep up with the announcements here though: https://forum.helloiota.com/1242/Reclaim-Status
Winston
Winston
F.Guerrero - 20 Nov 2017
Winston - 20 Nov 2017
F.Guerrero - 20 Nov 2017
[quote]
Winston - 20 Nov 2017

Goodnight:

a greeting

Thank you very much for your reply.

Do you already know someone who has received your iotas intervened ?.

Thank you.

@F.Guerrero I don't think they've started processing reclaims yet. See the post above this one for a link to the reclaim status thread
manelet del cul estret
m
Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (45 reputation)
Hi everybody, I am having problems with the bitfinex withdraw ti my wallet. Did It happens to anybody? It just keeps pending for hours and It doesn't work.
Winston
Winston
manelet del cul estret - 21 Nov 2017
Hi everybody, I am having problems with the bitfinex withdraw ti my wallet. Did It happens to anybody? It just keeps pending for hours and It doesn't work.

@manelet del cul estret If the transaction is pending in your wallet, you can reattach it once every 30 minutes that it remains pending
socialll
s
Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (2 reputation)
[citar]
[b]Ferroca - 20 Nov 2017[/ b]
Olá:

Em setembro de 2017 eu tinha 1.13 GI:

https://iotasear.ch/bundle/ETIPOQSYBPQHOH9FVFH9XDDFSCXSFMAUQIFPLFGIIZUJJEQTJJECRRAZPNDJCLQQGUPGAYYYVFEIAKEFW

Em 14 de setembro, 2 transações foram produzidas:

De 4 Mi, 2017-Set-14 21:10:05

https://iotasear.ch/transaction/JDEOY9SKHDPODOFHKFFEHKXTMEBS9EDLXOGMORQEKSMAWQTCZAPUYZVWNTSFA9AJKKXCZEQLYA99999
    Ocorre em uma direção que faz parte da minha semente

A partir de 1.13 Gi, 2017-Set-14 21:09:47

https://iotasear.ch/transaction/BQBYFXNWSWZXEVESTGDXBIZQFQIZFFXKIVHE9GYHEZ9XWTEYJKKREYACP9OKUXXKMXVKACLTNWBE99999
    A transação é para um endereço que não faz parte da minha semente, tentei mais de 30 vezes.
   Eu entendo que eles estão sob custódia desde que eu não fiz a transação.

Atualmente, eu só tenho equilíbrio de 4 Mi e não acesso o outro 1.13Gi.

Eu li em seu fórum como recuperar o saldo, mas não obtive resultados:

https://forum.helloiota.com/588/Help-My-IOTA-balance-is-zero-steps-to-help-you-find-your-balance-v254

Tentei reivindicar o uso das ferramentas, mas não trabalhos:

https://blog.iota.org/gui-v2-5-2-latest-release-with-iota-reclaim-tool-32d364d6241a

Você pode me ajudar

Sinceramente
[/citar]

Hello, with me it happened the same, I had 162.3 Mi disappeared, access my wallet normally, all history disappeared, where is the history, until this bug was there, I did all procedure to recover the balance in "Proof Transaction" nothing works or concludes the process, I also took care there was no invasion on my PC, I remember that I still tried to transfer my funds to Bitfinex they were not transferred, anyway where was the history of my account / wallet and where is the 162.3 Mi ???
F.Guerrero
F.Guerrero
Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)Attached to Tangle (343 reputation)
It is already known if the Iota Foundation is returning the intervened Iotas ?? We have a month after completing the two claim phases.

Thank you.
[/quote]

F.Guerrero
F.Guerrero
It is already known if the Iota Foundation is returning the intervened Iotas ?? We have a month after completing the two claim phases.

Thank you.
Bella1234567
B
Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)Attached to Tangle (250 reputation)
wallet  2.5.4 have not received my Iota yet out of 7 address 2 are confirmed with 0 balance rest are still pending since 1 week.
Winston
Winston
socialll - 23 Nov 2017
[citar]
[b]Ferroca - 20 Nov 2017[/ b]
Olá:

Em setembro de 2017 eu tinha 1.13 GI:

https://iotasear.ch/bundle/ETIPOQSYBPQHOH9FVFH9XDDFSCXSFMAUQIFPLFGIIZUJJEQTJJECRRAZPNDJCLQQGUPGAYYYVFEIAKEFW

Em 14 de setembro, 2 transações foram produzidas:

De 4 Mi, 2017-Set-14 21:10:05

https://iotasear.ch/transaction/JDEOY9SKHDPODOFHKFFEHKXTMEBS9EDLXOGMORQEKSMAWQTCZAPUYZVWNTSFA9AJKKXCZEQLYA99999
    Ocorre em uma direção que faz parte da minha semente

A partir de 1.13 Gi, 2017-Set-14 21:09:47

https://iotasear.ch/transaction/BQBYFXNWSWZXEVESTGDXBIZQFQIZFFXKIVHE9GYHEZ9XWTEYJKKREYACP9OKUXXKMXVKACLTNWBE99999
    A transação é para um endereço que não faz parte da minha semente, tentei mais de 30 vezes.
   Eu entendo que eles estão sob custódia desde que eu não fiz a transação.

Atualmente, eu só tenho equilíbrio de 4 Mi e não acesso o outro 1.13Gi.

Eu li em seu fórum como recuperar o saldo, mas não obtive resultados:

https://forum.helloiota.com/588/Help-My-IOTA-balance-is-zero-steps-to-help-you-find-your-balance-v254

Tentei reivindicar o uso das ferramentas, mas não trabalhos:

https://blog.iota.org/gui-v2-5-2-latest-release-with-iota-reclaim-tool-32d364d6241a

Você pode me ajudar

Sinceramente
[/citar]

Hello, with me it happened the same, I had 162.3 Mi disappeared, access my wallet normally, all history disappeared, where is the history, until this bug was there, I did all procedure to recover the balance in "Proof Transaction" nothing works or concludes the process, I also took care there was no invasion on my PC, I remember that I still tried to transfer my funds to Bitfinex they were not transferred, anyway where was the history of my account / wallet and where is the 162.3 Mi ???

@socialll You need to get the Proof Transaction to go from pending to confirmed. It sounds like you're having trouble with that step. People recommend switching hosts and retrying the transaction process until it finally works
Winston
Winston
F.Guerrero - 23 Nov 2017

Thank you.

@F.Guerrero The Foundation hasn't started processing reclaims yet. There's a Reclaim Status thread that you can follow in the General forum for real-time official updates (there are none yet).
Winston
Winston
Bella1234567 - 23 Nov 2017
wallet  2.5.4 have not received my Iota yet out of 7 address 2 are confirmed with 0 balance rest are still pending since 1 week.

@Bella1234567 The IOTA Foundation hasn't started processing reclaims yet, so if you're reclaiming a balance you won't see that balance show up in your wallet until the Foundation starts working on it
mm1alf
m
Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)Attached to Tangle (979 reputation)
Winston - 29 Oct 2017
stefano d - 29 Oct 2017
thank you
sorry, but I did not understand why, if until a few days ago I saw my iota in the wallet 2.5.0,
now after the update I do not find them.
it is possible that they have been saved in the foundation Iota?

@stefano d  There are only two scenarios: 1) Either they aren't held by the Foundation, and you simply haven't generated enough addresses to the find the most recent address used in your seed's index. Or 2) they are held by the Foundation (you can search for your address on the address list posted in the original post of this thread if you remember your addresses) which means that you need to reclaim and wait for phase 2 of that process this week to complete the process.

Winston I see you replied to my post this morning. I can't seem to get to your reply. Is there a way I should go about connecting to a reply other then going to the forum site??
vojc
v
Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (5 reputation)
this is not good for value of IOTA, once there will be a FUD on lost IOTAs and videos on youtube, trust in iota will go down and also market

Dcurtis
D
Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (30 reputation)
wow....I'm at a complete loss here

I had some iota's for a buddy and a seed that was actually less than 81 characters set up...and it worked. I sent the iota from bitfinex to the wallet as a test first, where it showed up. Then I sent the rest and it showed as well. That was back in Mid october.

Now I have zero balance in that seed.  I used the transaction address showing on the bitfinex site and I found the balance here https://iotasear.ch and its correct. I see the address and transaction and bundle hash and its all showing as confirmed as only 2 transactions.

I also see the address here and its showing as 'available'
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cyclux/2bb05d873c4ec6115cad1d100263d489/raw/612a49e46091586957448f6606ea981ab18022e7/snapshot_validation_20171023.txt

but...when i login to the new 2.5.4 wallet its zero. I've run the reclaim too and have proof transactions showing as pending. I say transactions being more than one, because I think i may have added 2 9's in the seed...so I tried it without the 9's in seed and one with 9's. Both were showing zero balances and I reattached over 15 times on each to the tangle.
I changed the seed in the reclaim too as well. So now i have 4 potential seeds, all showing 0 balances.

I'm honestly screwed on what to do here, this isnt my money and i feel terrible. Any help would be seriously awesome....I dont wanna get off'd. lol

thank you
qeight
q
Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (33 reputation)
I am currently very angry about that situation; I usually buy half and sell double, especially if I invested a lot like in IOTA. Since two months I dont have access to my IOTAs. I can just sit, watch the swaying course and pray, that my moved coins will return. Now the cours may collapsing what means - I missed a lot of right moments. Cannot sit tight anymore, this reclaiming process simply takes to long and Im losing my trust.

That does not apply to you Winston, you are in the measure kindful! If I would have invested small amounts, it would be much easyer to calm down.

pedrocas
p
Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)Attached to Tangle (213 reputation)
having the same issue.

Nothing has resolved it yet,

Could you please see issue #504 at github if possible, everything is super well explained i hope!

thanks
Pedro

Taylor Allen
Taylor Allen
Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)Forum Mod (3.3K reputation)
qeight - 24 Nov 2017
I am currently very angry about that situation; I usually buy half and sell double, especially if I invested a lot like in IOTA. Since two months I dont have access to my IOTAs. I can just sit, watch the swaying course and pray, that my moved coins will return. Now the cours may collapsing what means - I missed a lot of right moments. Cannot sit tight anymore, this reclaiming process simply takes to long and Im losing my trust.

That does not apply to you Winston, you are in the measure kindful! If I would have invested small amounts, it would be much easyer to calm down.Hi

Hi @qeight
In fact @Winston is one of the most balanced, respectful and kind person with whom I had interacted.
Having members as Winston in our community is one, amoung others, of the reasons that makes me beleive so much in this project, the team and the community.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search