Can someone help me??? Happy to compensate

Author
F
Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, I’m not sure sure where to post this issue, but like many others I’m also having problems with my iota light wallet. I have been able to receive coins but tried sending to binance and got a “request error” msg then tried sending to two different friends with the light wallet and had a “sent to inputs” msg. I have yet been able to send any coins since creating this wallet about 5 days ago. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the wallet and also have tried using many different nodes and changing the implementation as someone as advised. Nothing has worked...any help or advice to this issue would greatly be appreciated.
Funtimesusa
F
Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (39 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
My friend was able to send to me using the same wallet with no issues. I also gave him my seed to see if anything would work and he had the same issue
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Funtimesusa - 13 Dec 2017
My friend was able to send to me using the same wallet with no issues. I also gave him my seed to see if anything would work and he had the same issue

@Funtimesusa I answered your question in the Help forum. Please try to avoid double posting in the future. Thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search