Noob programmer questions

Author
f
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello guys,
That's my first post here, I'm currently studying software engineering (it's my final year) and I'm very interested by this new technology.
I'd like to ask you where can I start from, on what can I work (as a noob) and if someone is interested in being a tutor/partner in some projects regarding IOTA/Tangle I would be more than happy.
I am willing to study and learn as much as I can.

So please, if possible, guide me.

wiski
w
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Hey there - I believe you may have just emailed me recently? What are you looking for specifically?  Are you looking to contribute to project as a whole? What kind of development do you feel comfortable with right now?
fhanoun
f
Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (26 reputation)
wiski - 13 Dec 2017
Hey there - I believe you may have just emailed me recently? What are you looking for specifically?  Are you looking to contribute to project as a whole? What kind of development do you feel comfortable with right now?

That's me, I have no idea where I can go or what I can do, I can start my own project or contribute to one, I have no problem.

I'm not a pro in any kind of development but I think I prefer back-end and I'm good at python c++, average in Java if that helps.

Best Regards and thanks for your reply

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search