Need Help, Error Setup Full Node

Author
W
Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Please can someone help me, i desperate! I did it exactly like the Instruction told me and same as in the video. But when i want start the GUI i get this Error:

12/13 20:21:50.757 [main] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Welcome to IRI 1.4.1.2
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\poker\AppData\Local\Temp\librocksdbjni1290725498789120028.dll: Eine DLL-Initialisierungsroutine ist fehlgeschlagen
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibraryFromJar(NativeLibraryLoader.java:78)
    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibrary(NativeLibraryLoader.java:56)
    at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.loadLibrary(RocksDB.java:64)
    at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.<clinit>(RocksDB.java:35)
    at com.iota.iri.storage.rocksDB.RocksDBPersistenceProvider.<init>(RocksDBPersistenceProvider.java:28)
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.initializeTangle(Iota.java:203)
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.init(Iota.java:94)
    at com.iota.iri.IRI.main(IRI.java:86)
12/13 20:22:00.694 [Shutdown Hook] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Shutting down IOTA node, please hold tight...
12/13 20:22:17.247 [Shutdown Hook] ERROR com.iota.iri.IRI - Exception occurred shutting down IOTA node:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.iota.iri.network.replicator.ReplicatorSourcePool.shutdown(ReplicatorSourcePool.java:76) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.network.replicator.Replicator.shutdown(Replicator.java:30) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.shutdown(Iota.java:178) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.IRI.lambda$shutdownHook$0(IRI.java:253) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_152]
Process exited with status 1

I really dont know whta to do, nobody can help me and i want help the Community with running a Full Node 24/7.
Thanks anyone for helping me!!!
HELP
Waldhoffan76
W
Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (120 reputation)
I have a second desktop PC, on this one all works without Problems. On the problemserver i have windows 10 pro installed, maybe this could be the problem? On the working Server is windows 10 home installed.
Thomas
T
IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)
Waldhoffan76 - 13 Dec 2017
Please can someone help me, i desperate! I did it exactly like the Instruction told me and same as in the video. But when i want start the GUI i get this Error:

12/13 20:21:50.757 [main] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Welcome to IRI 1.4.1.2
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\poker\AppData\Local\Temp\librocksdbjni1290725498789120028.dll: Eine DLL-Initialisierungsroutine ist fehlgeschlagen
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibraryFromJar(NativeLibraryLoader.java:78)
    at org.rocksdb.NativeLibraryLoader.loadLibrary(NativeLibraryLoader.java:56)
    at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.loadLibrary(RocksDB.java:64)
    at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.<clinit>(RocksDB.java:35)
    at com.iota.iri.storage.rocksDB.RocksDBPersistenceProvider.<init>(RocksDBPersistenceProvider.java:28)
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.initializeTangle(Iota.java:203)
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.init(Iota.java:94)
    at com.iota.iri.IRI.main(IRI.java:86)
12/13 20:22:00.694 [Shutdown Hook] INFO com.iota.iri.IRI - Shutting down IOTA node, please hold tight...
12/13 20:22:17.247 [Shutdown Hook] ERROR com.iota.iri.IRI - Exception occurred shutting down IOTA node:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.iota.iri.network.replicator.ReplicatorSourcePool.shutdown(ReplicatorSourcePool.java:76) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.network.replicator.Replicator.shutdown(Replicator.java:30) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.Iota.shutdown(Iota.java:178) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at com.iota.iri.IRI.lambda$shutdownHook$0(IRI.java:253) ~[iri.jar:na]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_152]
Process exited with status 1

I really dont know whta to do, nobody can help me and i want help the Community with running a Full Node 24/7.
Thanks anyone for helping me!!!

Hallo
It looks like your database RocksDB.java might be corrupted or having some problems.
Delete the database folder and the log folder.
Reboot the machine to make sure all resources in the machine are released and free for sure.. brute force might work sometimes.

Nezovi
Nezovi
Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (47 reputation)
On Windows we've had to put .dll files in the [JRE]\bin directory (same place where java.exe, etc. are) to get Java to see them automatically without having to muck with command line options or environment variables.
Waldhoffan76
W
Thomas - 14 Dec 2017

Hallo
It looks like your database RocksDB.java might be corrupted or having some problems.
Reboot the machine to make sure all resources in the machine are released and free for sure.. brute force might work sometimes.

Hey Thomas, it doesnt work. Which one is the DB and the Log Folder? I reinstalled two times but everytime the same  Sad  Its only on WIn 10 Pro, my other PC is running Win 10 Home and there it works.  I have no other things installed, only Java and the Wallet. Its disappointing  Sad
Thomas
T
IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.3K reputation)
Waldhoffan76 - 14 Dec 2017
Thomas - 14 Dec 2017

Hallo

Hey Thomas, it doesnt work. Which one is the DB and the Log Folder? I reinstalled two times but everytime the same  Sad  Its only on WIn 10 Pro, my other PC is running Win 10 Home and there it works.  I have no other things installed, only Java and the Wallet. Its disappointing  Sad

Did you try what Nezovi suggested ? .. Apparently you might have some issues with the paths.
If you try what he suggested and it works at least you have a clue why it does not load the DLLs and you are better prepared to fix it.
It is important the paths and enviroment variables are pointing to the correct places
You can also uninstall java, reboot, and reinstall java (make sure you have the correct java version suggested by the IRI installation guidelines)
When you run your iri node it creates a database and log folder; but if the node never started before there is nothing there.
I use a database folder path in the iota.ini file , like this DB_PATH = db , it creates a folder named db when it starts the first time.
If you do not include a database path the default folder name is mainnetdb
The log file is named mainnet.log
I am not using Windows, but assume it is very similar to what I described.

Enis Olgac
E
IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)IOTAn Pending (1.2K reputation)
The last release I am able to start on Windows 10 Pro is: iri.1.4.1.1.jar (Main as well as Test). All versions 2, 3, and 4 breaks with the error mentioned above.
Edited 2 Years Ago by Enis Olgac
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search