Looking for possible teammates for project - You down to get down?

Looking for possible teammates for project - You down to get down?
Author
w
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi team - I'm a software engineer looking to recruit some help for a project using IOTA and involves building machine learning models.

I would love to chat about it here, but its a little more exposure than what I'm hoping for at the moment.

If you are interested, hit me up at willdembinski@gmail.com and we can chat about it.

Additionally - if its completely inane that I'm posting this here, I'll happily take it down.  I just want some buddies and this seems like a good place to test the waters \o.o/
Edited 2 Years Ago by wiski
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
@wiski Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community. This looks cool!  I hope you find some people.
wiski
w
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
@Winston Thanks Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search