Why Bitfinex for non US and Coinbase for US?

Author
_
Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm a newbie and I'm trying to buy some iotas. I would like to use a trading site to do that but I'm wondering why I should use Bitfinex, since I'm not from US and not Coinbase. I don't trust Bitfinex very much. Is there a reason behind this division among traders?
Thanks a lot.
Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
_BlackBot - 12 Dec 2017
I'm a newbie and I'm trying to buy some iotas. I would like to use a trading site to do that but I'm wondering why I should use Bitfinex, since I'm not from US and not Coinbase. I don't trust Bitfinex very much. Is there a reason behind this division among traders?
Thanks a lot.

@_BlackBot Binance might be your best option if you don't trust Bitfinex.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search