The first real IOTA / Euro bridge

Author
M
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am thrilled to announce the first real IOTA / Euro bridge:
https://www.omoku.io?? - Buy IOTA instantly with Euro

??Please note that this is still a pre-registration version and no trading is possible yet.
I would be happy to welcome you on our slack as well: https://slack.omoku.io

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about this new project.???
projectShift
projectShift
Forum Admin (20K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Martin, please clarify the following:

a) will you invoice the buyer for the purchased IOTAs in Euros?
b) and what happens when the user is selling you IOTAs? Can he invoice you, if it's a company, for example?
cI what about VAT? Digital goods and services have a very particular and special cadre now in the EU, where careful determination  of the VAT tax rate to be applied is necessary. Is your company VAT registered in EU (i.e. does it have a EUxxxxxxxx VAT ID) or any EU-member country VAT ID?

These are very pertinent questions for anyone accepting using your platform for buying/selling IOTA and for having a legitimate business.

Thank you in advance.
projectShift
projectShift
Forum Admin (20K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Thank you for replying, Martin. Best of luck with the project.
I'm sure that we in Europe will appreciate having the ability to do direct buying/selling of IOTA in Euros, so you'll have customers for sure Smile

Just to keep it clear, I'll post the current relevant answers in here, taken today from your FAQ

Is your company already registered?
No, the company is not yet officially registered. We are curerntly in the process of registering the company. We have already clarified all issues regarding the registration and licenses beforehand.
What’s the legal form and where will your company be registered?
The company will be registered in Estonia. Operating from Estonia allows us to have access to the world’s most advanced digital infrastructure. We will also receive an EU wide recognized license for cryptocurrency trading. The legal form will be OÜ, which can be compared to a limited liability company.
What about VAT? Digital goods and services have a very particular and special cadre now in the EU, where careful determination of the VAT tax rate to be applied is necessary. Will your company be VAT registered in EU (i.e. does it have a EUxxxxxxxx VAT ID) or any EU-member country VAT ID?
It will be VAT registered in the European Union and therefore have a EUxxxxxxxx VAT ID. How can we get additional information about the legal promises/regulation? There’s no additional information publicly publicly yet, we will give an update as soon as the registration of the company is officially registered.
citrullin
c
Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)
Since you provide a german version, you must include a impress! I don't know the european law about this topic.
MartinG
M
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Hi citrullin, thanks for the information. Citrullin. The "Impressum" is right now included in the contact page, that will change in a few weeks.
All consolidated answers can be found here
??
Edited 10 Months Ago by MartinG
citrullin
c
Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)Attached to Tangle (767 reputation)
Disabled cache for your page. Still no impress. I suggest to add it really fast. Not only because it's a legal thing, also because it's a trust issue. I would currently not buy any Iota on your page. Seems highly unprofessional. No Company but already selling stuff, no impress. LinkedIn Button but it's only a link to  the LinkedIn frontpage. Sorry guys, but I suggest to rework on this project and write us again if you have something you can show us. Currently it seems like scam.

Technical stuff
Since I worked a long time as Frontend-Developer, I can give you also some technical feedback.
Many unnecessary stuff. One important thing: Nobody needs jQuery anymore! We are not in 2010 anymore where IE8 was heavily used. See more here => http://youmightnotneedjquery.com/
MartinG
M
I appreciate your feedback, especially the technical aspect you mentioned. As I stated above the impress is included in the contact page including personal name and address. I totally understand that you would not buy anything right now on our platform. We are not selling anything yet and the official company registration will happen in the next few days / weeks. Which LinkedIn button does not work for you?

Regarding jQuery, we will rework the frontend once the platform is setup and running but it's not the main focus for now.

???
IclyMan
I
Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (4 reputation)
Will we be able to buy with PayPal?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search