Where to find business and research?

Author
D
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear all,

Since days I am looking around to find any place (reddit, forum, official side,...) for reseraches/business ideas that are not technical.
A short background:
I am doing reserach in the business managament/management accounting field, currently working on costumer acceptance in electromobility (cars and pedelecs) with several companies/businesses and cities. This includes different theories like DoI, TAM, UTAUT etc. - expected outcome: published scientific papers & new findings. For a while I am thinking about the transaction problems (micropayments) for instances bikesharing, that needs to track the position of pedelecs and possible payments for tourists (non-registered users). Additionally the (micro-)payments at charging stations - I know that there are several things ongoing (rwe, elaadnl etc.), but I seldom or never see any scientific standpoint (published in journals) nor reserach of the costumer acceptance. So the typical gap between technical possibilities and the diffusions exists.
I do not wanna bother all of you with more information about diffusion and adaption theories etc., but i would appriciate it if anybody could tell me:

Where to find similar people (business & reserach) in the community to share opinions and maybe "get started"?
Do you guys think that "doing reserach" can be an important part and is worth the afford?

Greetings!

Winston
Winston
Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)Forum Admin (33K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dexia - 11 Dec 2017
Dear all,

Since days I am looking around to find any place (reddit, forum, official side,...) for reseraches/business ideas that are not technical.
A short background:
I am doing reserach in the business managament/management accounting field, currently working on costumer acceptance in electromobility (cars and pedelecs) with several companies/businesses and cities. This includes different theories like DoI, TAM, UTAUT etc. - expected outcome: published scientific papers & new findings. For a while I am thinking about the transaction problems (micropayments) for instances bikesharing, that needs to track the position of pedelecs and possible payments for tourists (non-registered users). Additionally the (micro-)payments at charging stations - I know that there are several things ongoing (rwe, elaadnl etc.), but I seldom or never see any scientific standpoint (published in journals) nor reserach of the costumer acceptance. So the typical gap between technical possibilities and the diffusions exists.
I do not wanna bother all of you with more information about diffusion and adaption theories etc., but i would appriciate it if anybody could tell me:

Where to find similar people (business & reserach) in the community to share opinions and maybe "get started"?
Do you guys think that "doing reserach" can be an important part and is worth the afford?

Greetings!

@Dexia Thank you for the post, and welcome to the community.

IOTA is still in it's very early infancy, so there's hardly any information available about any of it. There's a ton of technical work and research still to be done before it's even ready to be rolled out for production applications.

Having said that, there's a great "business applications and research" sort of group that has been growing. You might enjoy applying to join the group, and gaining the knowledge and IOTA contacts that you're looking for: https://goo.gl/forms/OrrXmhu1rKfy2dgp2
Dexia
D
Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (27 reputation)
Thanks! Saw it before but wasnt sure about it! Going to join nowSmile

TamRogers
T
Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)Attaching to Tangle (1 reputation)
Research is required not just for students and academics, but for all professionals and nonprofessionals alike. It is also important for budding and veteran writers, both offline and online, and as a whole, it plays a very important role not only for ourselves but also for the future of our children. Therefore, I wish you good luck in your pursuit.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search